RDayDreamer

Exhange “Withdraw-Receive”

I wanted to convert my BCH to BTC. I went to the exchange bar and selected withdraw-receive option. It prompted me to enter a BTC address so i pasted the BTC address that i get when i deposit to primedice. I looked on the transaction and it said transferred but i still dont have it. Should i be worried? Or does it usually take time to do so?

1 hour ago, RDayDreamer said:

I wanted to convert my BCH to BTC. I went to the exchange bar and selected withdraw-receive option. It prompted me to enter a BTC address so i pasted the BTC address that i get when i deposit to primedice. I looked on the transaction and it said transferred but i still dont have it. Should i be worried? Or does it usually take time to do so?

if within 1x24 hours no transaction has entered, immediately report to the admin primedice or support. they will see / check the transaction you mentioned ... usually if you have reported a problem to the admin primedice or to the support, all problems will be resolved ..

hope that helps .. and hopefully you get your btc soon ... :)

On 01/09/2019 at 09:29, RDayDreamer said:

Hi there! :) 

It usually takes a bit of time when it comes to using exchange, however, looking at the time of this post, you should have received the funds by now. 

If not, please, contact us with the order ID of your transaction and we'll check it. In case you haven't saved the order ID, also no worries, we will be able to locate the transaction. ;) 

Cheers!