hudost2

Whats the most memorable dream youve had?

Another member here on the forum posted the question "what are dream"? last year in December. If you havent read it feel free to check it out. The post made me rethink some of the dreams ive had which inspired the idea to post the question to anyone who may peek.

Ive had this dream maybe three times in my life and they are always sweet to experience and also nice to be given a high five by yourself subconsciously. The dream of bounding/flying. I will run as fast as i can and the leap through the air reaching incredible heights. And every time be scared shitless as imaginary gravity grabs my ankles and returns me to imaginary earth. I can feel the uneasiness in my stomach building as i hit the ground only to feel no injury and be glad im not a mash of mush as i should be. Then i race towards my next leap only to feel the same dread. Its a great fucking time and its a representation of my subconscious saying good job pal. Your being and feeling successful. As if there are no heights i cant achieve.

Just now, Mini111 said:

I haven't achieved my goal yet I dreamed to reach 10 btc in my life anyhow and ill work for it wish me luck 

Good luck my friend. And may 10btc be reached by us all!

because I just started this year in pd then my dream for this year is to be able to make routine withdrawals every 1 month at least 0.1 btc hopefully this can be realized