hudost2

Best sex at what age?

I hear throughout my youngest years that older woman "cougars" were the thing to catch because of their sexual prowess. I have yet at 29 to fact check those words. Although these past few years have been filled with the best sex of my life. Ive always chopped it up to familiarization/comfort with my own body and the ones i meet. 

What age did you experience the best sex?

Based on my experience, the best sex i have is  started when im in highschool. I was very curious to the feeling of having sex to someone. I am imagining when i have  sex to someone what should i do first, and how to ended up with satisfaction. But i smiled the fact that im innocent about. If sex is on process  i keep it goin  until  the girl felt like heaven . I was expecting yet before i did the sex that it would be ended with silence and see again and pretend nothing is happened. The once try is gaining another tries and so on. Sex is really making us both more close in our  relationship. While of that kind of closeness we have, sex always in our mind and done with no one's around. That was my best sex in my life at that age . 

The best sex i had was when i was 19 with my first long term relation. It was fantastic, each time I was loving it. I remember once staying like 6-7 hours just fucking.

Tho, now at 25, i see that sex is a bit different that what it was a few years ago. From what i heard the best sex for women is arround 40's. I hope there is a woman at this age that can tell as about it, if it's true

I just felt the best and most beautiful sex when I was 28 years old, because at that time the experience of making love from the previous age made me enjoy sex more, as I recall,... i could last up to +/- 45 minutes, 35 minutes foreplay and 10 minutes of penetration. very tiring but really feels satisfied.

" the beauty of sex is that it can satisfy our opposite sex before we are satisfied " ....lol

On 04/11/2019 at 18:33, iulianbutanu said:

The best sex i had was when i was 19 with my first long term relation. It was fantastic, each time I was loving it. I remember once staying like 6-7 hours just fucking.

Tho, now at 25, i see that sex is a bit different that what it was a few years ago. From what i heard the best sex for women is arround 40's. I hope there is a woman at this age that can tell as about it, if it's true

if you are looking for a woman to tell you about sex, then ask gideons , she has experienced many types of guys, and she call answer whatever you want, you can catch her in public chat ;) 

Age 35. I am more able to control my sex and can really enjoy it. maybe because of experience. I'm not so rushed to do it now. sex is an important thing in life and should be enjoyed