err0r55

Suspicious Racer

Hey Dicers.

Im pretty sure you notice this suspicious names in the race. They all sounds like and also created mostly same day. And some accounts are in profit. What you guys think of this? Are they owned by a 1 person? Is he a Race Farmer?

IMG_20190831_014728_809.jpg

maybe it's the same person because the race at Primdice lasts 24 hours so lots of time to do Wagerd on several accounts is the same thing as in the next race which lasts 2 hours many use multiple accounts

I think it's the same person, but it is also possible that there is a team or group creating an account with a similar name and only focusing on the wager to win the race, and of course they help each other out if one of them experiences a bust, who knows

Maybe it's the same person with a lot of account. That's why all name pattern same. And he is doing best to grab most of the prize from contest. Placing all account in top ten. Wagering good. And if he is playing smartly without making lose for water he is doing the best of all. Pd allows multiple account.

It's very possible that they are all the same person, but there is no rule against it.  It is actually beneficial to the player to only play on 1 account from a VIP standpoint, but to each their own I suppose...

17 hours ago, Doge10MN said:

Ohh. 
nice to see such strange username. (similar username)
This thing might be done by same user..
To get maximum profit with race, we can create multiple accounts???

there are two possibilities, maybe it's one person who made many accounts with similar names. and maybe the account name is similar but the owner is different. because the staff will certainly check their IP, even though they can use VPN

thier names are different and thier wagger amounts are different so i dont see anything wrong with them  . about the account creations at the same day it might be only a co incident but whats the problem if they are really owned by the same person ? the owner should be happy because he gets more player and he gets more income from those people  .  races isnt about winning but those high rollers have also put a capital and they did also loose along with thier wins   .  just leave thier own monkey business and lets only foccus on our own business  , shall we ?

Edited by bitboy26

hey there error buddy! :)

I feel like I have seen this too... On stake anyway. I haven't really taken much notice of the prime dice races to be completely honest with you. I just am so inactive here on prime dice. If you want me you would definitely find me out on stake :D But let's put that aside...

I think it is also not a problem having multiple accounts when racing. I think as long as you don't type in chat with all of your accounts... Then, you're fine. :) As many of the other forum users stated above... It is fine to have multiple accounts just don't type with them! :D

Have a good day!

from the name it seems like it's the same person ..
but I don't know if primedice is allowed to have multiple accounts using the same 1 ip address ... or they are trying to have various operators that can make different IP addresses with some equipment that we don't know about ...

I have a question here, and hopefully someone can answer it ... do you have multy accounts allowed in primedice in the same IP address? ... because as far as I know it is forbidden in any online gambling ... that's why I only have one account ... because I only use one ip address ... even this account I can not recover the defeat I have ever done in betting... -_-

On 31/08/2019 at 06:40, Ph4ntom said:

Even if it's the same person, if PD allows multiple account, then it's fine. These names are weird anyway haha

yeah i think you are right.. from my understanding its allowed and there is nothing anyone can do about it. its one of those things i  guess that is discouraged but not against the rules or something᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ 

its not really cool people doing that, especially if they have enough money to be doing that hehe, but then again i dont really know howmuch they are benifiting really from doing it either..

It could either be an individual person using different browsers to use multiple accounts for the race. Or, it is a group of people that have a specific wagering technique to get to top 10 in the race.

Due to the length of the race though, I think that it is just one person with a wagering strategy and they are benefiting the most that they can from it. :) 

Race farming. HA! what a idea. Maybe not such a bad idea eh? I mean how sweet would it be the be the top ten winners hahaha what an idea. A shitty thing to do if you're just shuffling your crypto from one account to another and using the same money to achieve each place. But if running multiple accounts using different sums for each position...that's pretty admirable. Why would it be a problem to do that i suppose? Each account would be carrying the same risk as any other player and it would be just as fair for each? Am i wrong?

Hudalala isn't my spare account...i swear....