CntryBoy

Best race finish and how did you get there?

Since the races here last 24 hours, I'm curious as to how you approach them and what was the best finish you all have had?  Do you make a few big bets right off the bat to try and start high in the standings and then try to maintain?  Do you set lower base bets with a low multiplier and just let auto run for the whole day?  What is the best finish you have had and do you go in with a certain place in mind.... like trying to get top 5, top 10?

Posted (edited)

I have never focused on chasing a race in the primedice, because it was too long. I just focus on playing and looking for profit, and I often play using big payouts, so even though I play for hours, my wager won't be much

Edited by sheenaz.bay

It's hard for me to race and compete with whales and millionaires. Therefore, I do not set myself the goal of getting into the top list of winners and it is too long for me.

Primdice race is more difficult than the next web because here it takes 24 hours and it will spend a lot of balance I have tried with a balance of 0.004 btc and instead my balance is gone and my Wagerd did not reach the top 100 is really very painful.

8 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I have never focused on chasing a race in the primedice, because it was too long. I just focus on playing and looking for profit, and I often play using big payouts, so even though I play for hours, my wager won't be much

I am the same way.  I just play as I normally would and if I happen to make the winners list, then so be it.

1 hour ago, Noeprellik1 said:

I have no idea why primedice make such a very long race, not only maybe 2 hours race like stake. Because of long duration , I never compete in primedice race

It is definitely a marathon and makes it a bit harder to finish high on the board.  I have not had a lot of luck with races here either, but have done well on Stake.

If i remember well , i think the best position i got in a Primedice Race was 13th, to be honest i would rather make profit than be well positioned in a race and busted before the end.

Posted (edited)

i think last day/s was my first time to saw the race . it pop up on my screen and after i checked it i see that the goal of the game was to wagger big   . now i tried to participate by playing some and i see that my rankings was over a hundred i can see that i have my winning prize but later on i check the stats of the race and i see that im now over a hundred more  , what the heck  . 

i guess ill only have to play the game normally because its hard to win on those big time gamblers   . 

i also think that those who are on the top are loosing more and the prizee was not really worth it to them  .

Edited by bitboy26
action seems ered

I once tried to participate in primedice races with low bets and I also bet on low payouts too ... but I didn't play all day ... every time I find a loss of almost half of my capital at first, I will try to recover the loss by betting. on payout 2x or on payout 3x. if I manage to recover my defeat, I will return to the low payout to continue my bet chasing the race ..

however, I have never been ranked in the top 5 or 10 in a race ... I admit that competition is very tight ... competition in primedice is very hard because the gamblers in primedice are reliable gamblers ... not gambling amateurs ..

but .. even so I will keep trying until I occupy the top 10 positions, at least 1x for life ... 🤗🤗

I never have any good position in race and I don't try it much. Always play with small depo. That doesn't gives me much wager. Bust quicker. I continue my depo. All together it become big and I lose all. But all these small depo doesn't give high wager to be at top in race. 

7 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

If i remember well , i think the best position i got in a Primedice Race was 13th, to be honest i would rather make profit than be well positioned in a race and busted before the end.

I completely agree, that is why I normally just play as I normally would and try to profit.  If I happen to get a prize for the race, I just see it as an added bonus.

3 hours ago, Mahdirakib said:

I never have any good position in race and I don't try it much. Always play with small depo. That doesn't gives me much wager. Bust quicker. I continue my depo. All together it become big and I lose all. But all these small depo doesn't give high wager to be at top in race. 

High stakes cannot guarantee victory in the race, I can confirm that ... because of the system it is continued ... we cannot win races or enter the top 10 race winners if we only make one or two rolls even though we bet on big bets. ..

it's better to bet using less money, but the roll of the dice can be up to thousands of rolls and the balance must be strong and hold up to receive the red line punch for thousands of these rolls, otherwise all will be in vain .. set a strategy of recovery recovery .. do not let all the balance we have is destroyed in a few hundred rolls of dice .. lose half of the initial balance amount, make a recovery recovery, change strategy, .. if it has recovered back to the initial balance amount, then return to betting enough to roll hundreds or even thousands of rolls to increase the amount of wagered ..

I hope you quickly recover your lost balance ... ;)

8 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

High stakes cannot guarantee victory in the race, I can confirm that ... because of the system it is continued ... we cannot win races or enter the top 10 race winners if we only make one or two rolls even though we bet on big bets. ..

it's better to bet using less money, but the roll of the dice can be up to thousands of rolls and the balance must be strong and hold up to receive the red line punch for thousands of these rolls, otherwise all will be in vain .. set a strategy of recovery recovery .. do not let all the balance we have is destroyed in a few hundred rolls of dice .. lose half of the initial balance amount, make a recovery recovery, change strategy, .. if it has recovered back to the initial balance amount, then return to betting enough to roll hundreds or even thousands of rolls to increase the amount of wagered ..

I hope you quickly recover your lost balance ... ;)

I have always had better results when starting with lower balances.  I tend to play a lot safer while still wagering a lot.  If I start with a big balance, I tend to be more careless for some reason....

I haven't competed in the races yet, but I'm not sure how to do it. I think that some people leave their computer on over the 24 hours and do low risk betting, but they end up being in the top 10 because of how many times they wagered. Personally, I think that I wouldn't want to get to the top 10 unless I had a big incentive to do it e.g. For Bronze VIP. At the moment, I don't have any plans to join the race but maybe in the future I will :) 

I have not participated in races but I want to participate. This largely affects the psychology and emotions of a person. Let's see how I do it. Will I be lucky in racing.

A few days ago I finished 12th. That was my highest rank ever and by far exceeding my second best place of 35th. Unfortunately, I have bad memories of that day because it was just crazy unsystematic rage betting. Lost a lot that day. The prize of 80k sats was just a tiny fraction of my losses. No, I didn't race at all, I never actually do. It just happened so in the course of my game. 

I haven't finished a race in the top for a while now. But i do now i won a few by betting my ass off all day. I wonder how much i wagered then? I aso wonder if that's something i can easily discover. I tried to download my betting archives  but i don't have anything that can open or communicate with a jos. file? Perhaps i should seek the guidance of google.

Now go donate some damn money to saving the planet!

12 hours ago, Slava2105 said:

I have not participated in races but I want to participate. This largely affects the psychology and emotions of a person. Let's see how I do it. Will I be lucky in racing.

Looks like you really have to try, friend ... if you don't follow it, .. I make sure you regret it ... because, without even taking part in the race, you will still hunt in primedice, ... and you will automatically be wagered in. ranking calculation in the race ... so ... participate in the race ... you can even participate in other events ...

11 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

Похоже, тебе действительно стоит попробовать, друг ... если ты не следуешь этому, .. я уверен, что ты сожалеешь об этом ... потому что, даже не участвуя в гонке, ты все равно будешь охотиться в праймеризе, .. ... и вы автоматически будете поставлены на ... расчет рейтинга в гонке ... так что ... участвуйте в гонке ... вы даже можете участвовать в других соревнованиях ...

11 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

Похоже, тебе действительно стоит попробовать, друг ... если ты не следуешь этому, .. я уверен, что ты сожалеешь об этом ... потому что, даже не участвуя в гонке, ты все равно будешь охотиться в праймеризе, .. ... и вы автоматически будете поставлены на ... расчет рейтинга в гонке ... так что ... участвуйте в гонке ... вы даже можете участвовать в других соревнованиях ...

And what are other competitions? This is actually the first time I’ve ever had a steak forum and I don’t know at all about its rules. How many competitions and how to find them. In short, I will slowly delve into the essence.

honestly i never been in top 100 since they launched the race feature, my best ranking was 19, i remember when the race started i was betting high amounts like a fool, and when i checked my rank i found that my position is 19, i thought if i finished playing like that then i will finish in top 10, but i was completely wrong, i busted everything in a blink of an eye , and in the next 24 hours i was losing my position and it ended with 116th position. i was stupid then, only if i played carefully i could be placed on at least top 50. well greed kills.

On 07/09/2019 at 21:15, Chikou1306 said:

honestly i never been in top 100 since they launched the race feature, my best ranking was 19, i remember when the race started i was betting high amounts like a fool, and when i checked my rank i found that my position is 19, i thought if i finished playing like that then i will finish in top 10, but i was completely wrong, i busted everything in a blink of an eye , and in the next 24 hours i was losing my position and it ended with 116th position. i was stupid then, only if i played carefully i could be placed on at least top 50. well greed kills.

ranked 19th to 116th because the race runs in 24 hours, it is very regrettable. I also experienced it a lot, I was ranked 23rd, and right at the end of the race I saw I was ranked 120, even though only a few hours I stopped playing

On 06/09/2019 at 08:26, ThePug said:

I haven't competed in the races yet, but I'm not sure how to do it. I think that some people leave their computer on over the 24 hours and do low risk betting, but they end up being in the top 10 because of how many times they wagered. Personally, I think that I wouldn't want to get to the top 10 unless I had a big incentive to do it e.g. For Bronze VIP. At the moment, I don't have any plans to join the race but maybe in the future I will :) 

I would imagine most let it run on auto for hours if not actively playing.  I think this is the best way to do it unless you can afford to make only a few huge bets and then wait and see what happens.

I have not participated in races yet but I would like to participate to see how far I can go

On 6/9/2019 at 14:13, Slava2105 said:

Tôi chưa tham gia vào các cuộc đua nhưng tôi muốn tham gia. Điều này phần lớn ảnh hưởng đến tâm lý và cảm xúc của một người. Hãy xem cách tôi làm điều đó. Tôi sẽ may mắn trong cuộc đua.

In my opinion, this is competition, so you also need to think about whether your path is right or not so you can get the best results and good luck.

On 07/09/2019 at 21:15, Chikou1306 said:

I think the ranking you got in 19th position is quite riveting than never entering the top 100 ... indeed if you think about it, there are too many rivals and too strong competition in the race. Bankroll strength and a good strategy are really needed during the race. not only has the potential for a victory in the race course, eyeing victory while hunting is the essence of everything ...
in my view, reaching the top 10 in the top flight race is useless if in our hunt we destroy everything ... run out of all the coins we have ... isn't that just a futile job ??? ordaining a lot in order to get a little ... is not it a futile act .. that is the same as buying an item at a high price and selling it at a low price ...

if to reach the ranks of the race only spend money, I think it's better to target a little victory than to spend all the money there is ... :(

greetings from me ... :)