@zulfandina

Low balance to participate in weekly challenges

On some of the challenges, you need to have a large balance to enter though. There is currently one on stake, where you need to hit 1980 on crash, with at least 100 satsohis. This means a $20 win, meaning that you would need at least $20 to break even and complete the challenge. Sometimes, some of them can be really low too. You just need to pick the ones that are for you and stick with them :) 

On 30/08/2019 at 21:11, Noeprellik1 said:

Yes I always do weekly challenge with less than 30k sats balance. So Far I always complete those challenge with small balance. I hope in future I still can complete challenge with low balance

sometimes the weekly challenge feels easy and sometimes it feels difficult ... if with a balance strength of 30,000 satoshi, you have already completed the challenge, then you are lucky at the time ... and I also hope that when completing the challenge does not really need a large enough capital but a challenge it was resolved quickly ...

Playing with low swing is difficult, the moves are riskier, more limited, everything has to be more controlled and we know that the risk of rapid defeat is much higher. When the challenge becomes difficult then playing with low swing is even bigger the challenge.

Playing with a few coins is tough, that's a challenge in itself.

yeah chalanges are sometimes hard and with small balances they are possible but they can destroy you, i use flat bet then, and hope for not much reds,

and as Johntravel said, its a chalange to do the chalange with a  low balance. so its  a duoble chalange :D

On 18/10/2019 at 07:32, JohnTravel said:

Playing with low swing is difficult, the moves are riskier, more limited, everything has to be more controlled and we know that the risk of rapid defeat is much higher. When the challenge becomes difficult then playing with low swing is even bigger the challenge.

Playing with a few coins is tough, that's a challenge in itself.

whatever it is, it all depends on luck and I think only that can answer everything. because I myself have and often experienced it, got huge profits starting with a very small balance even below the 1k sath.
indeed if asked is that difficult? yeah .. it is indeed difficult to do, even very impossible to run, but if luck is there, then all the impossible things can be realized

Man thanks for the good vibes in the header of your thread. I needed that shit. Today has been a bad day. Not as far as my wallet goes but I stubbed the heck outta my thumb playing tetherball and now every time I click or hunt and peck my thumbs got to remind me. Not to mention this morning I woke up and as I poured myself a glass of milk I couldn't help but notice that my milk was for some reason chunky. So I had to strain it. That was not fun! ANYWAY!

I don't usually tend to pay much attention to the hunts. But I would have to imagine that attempting to complete one with a low bank roll would be like the French trying to win a uphill battle. Forget about it! Better luck turning turnips into applesauce am I right? Maybe I'm right. I guess I should probably give one of them hunts a shot. Who knows...maybe ill catch me a wabbit?

Beautiful memories at Christmas. When families meet. And the kids get gifts they are very happy to get a heart compilation gift to be a saint. They always come and ask can you grant my request. And finally I went home and tried to set 9900x dice and the result was waw 0.5 btc

I never tried participating on forum challenge when my balance is low, I will end up busting myself, whine and have a sleepless night. (I'm just over reacting.) 

But if you are lucky, why not give it a try its easy money. Gambling and luck are partners, they always go together. If you think you dont have luck then don't gamble. - well trying is now bad.. just know your limits and just use funds that you can lose don't go way overboard.. 

I think forum challenges are good strategy to make the page interactive and fun. It is also a good way to have easy money and also a good way to bust your money. I think the idea of having forum challenges is very clever and I'll give a million thumbs up to who ever started it. He or she is too damn good to think of ways to make small time gamblers to bust (hahah) and big time win (another AHAHAH)

XOXO

#keepitGREEN

yes sometimes I complete challenge with 20 TRX only like hunting exact number with any payout I hit those
four numbers to hunt without busting my 20 TRX I'm very happy because I recieve 50k sats with 20 TRX
Forum challenges is worth it that's why I always participate it.

Sometimes I started playing with about the same 20,000 satoshi balance only in alternative currency. The job seems to have been hit 7.5 x with bet id 75 and 120 x.

I can say that when I caught the competition for 7.5 X, then my profit was already more than the possible reward. It often happens that you are either lucky or the competition is quite complicated.

On the other hand, with a small balance it is sometimes impossible to play at all ... Recently, more and more often I come across competitions that I cannot or do not want to do.

There are quite a few such stories, in general, I always try to complete the task.

Edited by Omikami

I never tried to participated because i only have small balance cause i think it does not work. Only plauers with a big balance can be win because they can increasing wager to big more.

For now i only collecting satoshi's when i have an enough balance i will start to play thr dice and maybe i will be paticipate on the challenge.