@zulfandina

Low balance to participate in weekly challenges

hi primedice ... how was your day? I hope you win in bets especially those who bet big balances ..

Alright ... today I want to talk about the lowest balance you have when completing weekly challenges ...
I once tried to solve a weekly challenge with a balance of 0,00020000 btc. at that time I was working on the weekly challenge of completing a bet on payout 600x ... for the first time I was desperate to try to solve the 600x payout challenge with a very small balance, but, ... for some reason, I was so sure of such a low balance (0,00020000 btc) completing 600 rolls at least ... how is that possible ... with a bet amount of 0.00000100 btc, maybe I will only get to the 200th roll only, while if according to my calculations, 600x payout with a bet amount of 0.00000100 btc can reach 1300 rolls of long red lines. ..

with full confidence, I tried ... without changing the seed, I immediately bet with a amount of 0.00000100 btc, at stop on profit, I made it 0.00000001 btc ...
Even though I'm sure, there's still doubt in my heart ... and because of that doubt, too, when I click on the autobet start button, I go to rest ... in the morning, I'm used to when I wake up ... the first thing All I did was look at my laptop ... and when I looked at the screen on my laptop monitor ... I was like I didn't believe it ... the roll of the dice didn't move ... I saw ... wow ... I found a green line ... shocked ... as if do not believe....

How about you? Have you ever completed a weekly challenge with a low balance which can be said to be very unlikely to be able to complete the weekly challenge? if so, how do you feel? Are you surprised and don't believe? how low is your lowest balance when completing weekly challenges?

share your experiences, so that I don't feel alone when I find a miracle that is very unlikely to happen, but in reality it really happened ...  :)

the roll round is unpredictable, sometimes you unexpectedly hit it in just a few rolls. I often do it, but sometimes also fails, it all depends on our luck and seed.  btw, when is the weekly challenge on payout 600x? I didn't know it and the challenge had to be hit 600x

It just all about luck. Sometimes you get high payout number unexpectedly very fast. I have seen 0 after randomized the seed on first roll. Or sometimes it takes ages to get the number. I haven't tried high payout challenge. Actually I don't think I can complete high payout challenge. Lack of confidence. 

I was really very difficult when following the challenges of the forum every time I followed it was always spent all my balance maybe I was always wrong in playing strategy or maybe because I was new here so I lacked confidence to always continue the roll.

57 minutes ago, cukup2 said:

I was really very difficult when following the challenges of the forum every time I followed it was always spent all my balance maybe I was always wrong in playing strategy or maybe because I was new here so I lacked confidence to always continue the roll.

Thats normal for a newbie  . i was also a newbie but i keep on learning .  i do reseach , i ask for questions , i ask for tips and strategies , etc . you should also do the same so that in no time , you will be familiarize on how stuff on pd works  . 

@op , id also experienced to join on a giveaway but i only have a heapful amount of 2k sats . i only get 1 correct number of rolls until my balanced dried up . lesson learned , make sure to stock up a suficient balance before joining a giveaway

Last week's challenge I ended up giving up on since I was unable to start the hunt for it successfully.  I always take into account the risk vs reward amounts... if I don't complete it fairly quickly, it becomes a risk of losing more than what the prize will be, and I almost always do it with the minimum required bets.

Yes. I was able to complete a challenge with just 5k sats. But i guess just pure luck. I finished the challenge in just 48 rolls and all 3 targets were there. I think it really depends on the difficulty of the challenge. If your gonna hunt 9900x with just 20k sats, more likely youll busting without 9900x. But again, if luck is on your side, you might hit it in less than 10 rolls. :)

really like you say we have to count first the number of our wins and losses at that time I also had 2300 doge I put 2 doge with confidence on review 450 I can increase my profits anywhere moved multiplied in primdice 9900x thanks primedice ...

On 29/08/2019 at 04:19, @zulfandina said:

hi primedice ... how was your day? I hope you win in bets especially those who bet big balances ..

Alright ... today I want to talk about the lowest balance you have when completing weekly challenges ...
I once tried to solve a weekly challenge with a balance of 0,00020000 btc. at that time I was working on the weekly challenge of completing a bet on payout 600x ... for the first time I was desperate to try to solve the 600x payout challenge with a very small balance, but, ... for some reason, I was so sure of such a low balance (0,00020000 btc) completing 600 rolls at least ... how is that possible ... with a bet amount of 0.00000100 btc, maybe I will only get to the 200th roll only, while if according to my calculations, 600x payout with a bet amount of 0.00000100 btc can reach 1300 rolls of long red lines. ..

with full confidence, I tried ... without changing the seed, I immediately bet with a amount of 0.00000100 btc, at stop on profit, I made it 0.00000001 btc ...
Even though I'm sure, there's still doubt in my heart ... and because of that doubt, too, when I click on the autobet start button, I go to rest ... in the morning, I'm used to when I wake up ... the first thing All I did was look at my laptop ... and when I looked at the screen on my laptop monitor ... I was like I didn't believe it ... the roll of the dice didn't move ... I saw ... wow ... I found a green line ... shocked ... as if do not believe....

How about you? Have you ever completed a weekly challenge with a low balance which can be said to be very unlikely to be able to complete the weekly challenge? if so, how do you feel? Are you surprised and don't believe? how low is your lowest balance when completing weekly challenges?

share your experiences, so that I don't feel alone when I find a miracle that is very unlikely to happen, but in reality it really happened ...  :)

Usually it depends on the challenges if you need huge balance or low balance only. If the challenge is about high multipliers then you need to have huge balance for you to be able to hit the multiplier without busting. The lower balance you have the high chance you bust,  but if you have low balance I recommend you to use pre rolls. And if the challenge is about roll hunts then you just need patience not necessarily huge balance but patience because you can even get 5 numbers within just 2500 rolls which will take you lots of time.

On 29/08/2019 at 06:52, CntryBoy said:

It really depends on the challenge for me.  There have been times I have been able to complete them with 25k sats or less, sometimes it takes quite a bit more depending on the difficulty.

Yes I also agree about this because aside from multiplier hunts and roll hunts they also give us consecutive bets hunt. Which is pretty difficult than the usual challenges. The difficulty depends on the multiplier and number of consecutive hits. The high numbers of hits and high multiplier the high difficulty it will be! :(

On 29/08/2019 at 05:52, CntryBoy said:

It really depends on the challenge for me.  There have been times I have been able to complete them with 25k sats or less, sometimes it takes quite a bit more depending on the difficulty.

ouh ... i forgot something ..
it's true that you say, sometimes the challenge is in accordance with our seed, that's sometimes the weekly challenge feels very easy .. because sometimes this weekly look feels difficult and sometimes feels easy .. ;)

21 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

the roll round is unpredictable, sometimes you unexpectedly hit it in just a few rolls. I often do it, but sometimes also fails, it all depends on our luck and seed.  btw, when is the weekly challenge on payout 600x? I didn't know it and the challenge had to be hit 600x

if I'm not mistaken, about 2 months ago ... there were two challenges, for the first time I had forgotten the order, and the second was in the 5xx payout ... I also forgot ^_^ ... but if it was fulfilled it could be said 600x payout .. Let me check again about the challenge ...

7 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

ouh ... i forgot something ..
it's true that you say, sometimes the challenge is in accordance with our seed, that's sometimes the weekly challenge feels very easy .. because sometimes this weekly look feels difficult and sometimes feels easy .. ;)

if I'm not mistaken, about 2 months ago ... there were two challenges, for the first time I had forgotten the order, and the second was in the 5xx payout ... I also forgot ^_^ ... but if it was fulfilled it could be said 600x payout .. Let me check again about the challenge ...

I also do not remember for that challenge, I even felt I had never tried 600x hunting, but maybe I forgot. and maybe you should give an example of a challenge that is not too long, so we all do not forget about it.😁

it all depends on how hard the weekly challenge is, sometimes i complete the challenge with only few satoshi's , sometimes i lose more than the challenge prize. so yeah it still is possible to win the weakly challenge with low amounts, but some challenges rquire a long hunting which will cost you much, especially the high multipliers like 990x and 9900x and those with the odds of 1/1000 and more !

14 hours ago, Partyboy said:

Usually it depends on the challenges if you need huge balance or low balance only. If the challenge is about high multipliers then you need to have huge balance for you to be able to hit the multiplier without busting. The lower balance you have the high chance you bust,  but if you have low balance I recommend you to use pre rolls. And if the challenge is about roll hunts then you just need patience not necessarily huge balance but patience because you can even get 5 numbers within just 2500 rolls which will take you lots of time.

Yes I also agree about this because aside from multiplier hunts and roll hunts they also give us consecutive bets hunt. Which is pretty difficult than the usual challenges. The difficulty depends on the multiplier and number of consecutive hits. The high numbers of hits and high multiplier the high difficulty it will be! :(

Very true, some of them are much harder than others.  Some of the recent ones finding 5 different exact numbers have been a bit of a challenge...

On 31/08/2019 at 22:10, Chikou1306 said:

it all depends on how hard the weekly challenge is, sometimes i complete the challenge with only few satoshi's , sometimes i lose more than the challenge prize. so yeah it still is possible to win the weakly challenge with low amounts, but some challenges rquire a long hunting which will cost you much, especially the high multipliers like 990x and 9900x and those with the odds of 1/1000 and more !

what you said is absolutely true, but back to luck as explained in this thread, he hit 600x with only a balance of 20k sats, that means luck was also determined. because we should have a big balance to hunt 600x, but he can do it because of luck and good seed

On 31/08/2019 at 19:14, sheenaz.bay said:

I also do not remember for that challenge, I even felt I had never tried 600x hunting, but maybe I forgot. and maybe you should give an example of a challenge that is not too long, so we all do not forget about it.😁

hahaha ... ok friends ... if there are other initiatives in creating topics, I will try to show the latest things about the weekly challenges ... so that other friends are easy to analyze about the topic ... :)

On 31/08/2019 at 11:10, Chikou1306 said:

Exactly right.  I will always try the challenges and then weigh the risk vs reward.  If I don't complete it before losing more than what the prize would most likely be, I will give up until the next week.

On 30/08/2019 at 15:24, Mahdirakib said:

It just all about luck. Sometimes you get high payout number unexpectedly very fast. I have seen 0 after randomized the seed on first roll. Or sometimes it takes ages to get the number. I haven't tried high payout challenge. Actually I don't think I can complete high payout challenge. Lack of confidence. 

indeed hunting at high payouts requires a strong bankroll, also a strong mentality ... it requires a stable balance ...
if we are not ready, then do not ever try or destruction will cover us when betting

On 17/09/2019 at 20:39, Cat4Life said:

yeah, well anything can happen in gambling, and Sometines you can complete chalanges with 10000sats oe 5000sats, but sometimes you need like 100000sats, very different  difficulty chalanges

yeah reading this is a lot more encouraging to try to go after these weekly challanges.᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ After all none of us can control or predict the roll of the dice, itsall unkown until we click that roll button. we just got to hope for the best and im sure every now and then we will get to our targer much sooner than we thought

On 30/08/2019 at 19:38, cukup2 said:

convince yourself, friend ...
there is nothing that cannot be done if you still want to try and get what you want ... especially in primedice ..
weekly challenges are sometimes difficult sometimes easy ... depending on the level of difficulty, ..

2 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

convince yourself, friend ...
there is nothing that cannot be done if you still want to try and get what you want ... especially in primedice ..
weekly challenges are sometimes difficult sometimes easy ... depending on the level of difficulty, ..

some challenges with the odds of nore than 1/5000 , you need to build a good balance to start the weekly challenge ! but its all about luck  ! many players finish the challenge with lower odds and with smaller amount ! so no matter how much you have in your bankroll since it all depends on luck, play, and pray :) 

1 hour ago, Chikou1306 said:

some challenges with the odds of nore than 1/5000 , you need to build a good balance to start the weekly challenge ! but its all about luck  ! many players finish the challenge with lower odds and with smaller amount ! so no matter how much you have in your bankroll since it all depends on luck, play, and pray :) 

indeed ... everything is about luck alone ...
and in gambling anything can happen without our knowledge ... even the impossible can happen ... that's the world of gambling