JstLikeMagyk

Are you good at recruiting affiliates?

Hey guys I was just looking at my referral stats and noticed I've got 16 views but only 2 affiliates pretty unlucky I never really tried to hard too recruit people onto primedice but the two I did get made me a little bit.

Some people I've seen accrue massive affiliate earnings the CEO Micro was one of the biggest earners ever I believe

how many referrals do you guys have and how did you manage to achieve some positive income if you've done well ?

idk how much i can earn from affiliate because i don't know how to calculate house edge but yeah affiliate is a good source of income as well if you got good players im also trying to get refferals here till now i don't have any but i think i can do this :)

9 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

Hey guys I was just looking at my referral stats and noticed I've got 16 views but only 2 affiliates pretty unlucky I never really tried to hard too recruit people onto primedice but the two I did get made me a little bit.

Some people I've seen accrue massive affiliate earnings the CEO Micro was one of the biggest earners ever I believe

how many referrals do you guys have and how did you manage to achieve some positive income if you've done well ?

I also have quite a few views, but only 1 affiliate who has hardly played at all.  I have also not tried very hard to actively recruit players, but maybe I should make more of an effort I suppose.

i wish i was but i am not, i always though referring people and convincing them to play with big amounts, and make them risk their money is much harder than it seems, also bringing refs who dont deposit much and play with small amounts will be useless, so yeah it was hard for me, i tried many times to bring referrals but i couldnt. if you want to make a huge profit you need a good idea and to be creative on how to convince players, also if you have a youtube channel with a good number of subscribers will be much helpfull, i think i will give it a try again once i find a way to :)

Posted (edited)

I think no, I don't think I'm really good at recruiting affiliates, I have recommended and persuaded them to play many times but there was no one.

Edited by nitch

If you want to achieve good results in inviting quality referrals, then you need to invite referrals on all possible resources and do it constantly every day and after a while you will see the effect of the tedious work you have done.

I cannot recruit affiliates, I have recommended and persuaded others including my friends to play many times but no one has become my affiliate, maybe they have already played here without becoming my affiliate

i wish i was but i am not, i always though referring people and convincing them to play with big amounts, and make them risk their money is much harder than it seems, also bringing refs who dont deposit much and play with small amounts will be useless, so yeah it was hard for me, i tried many times to bring referrals but i couldnt. if you want to make a huge profit you need a good idea and to be creative on how to convince players, also if you have a youtube channel with a good number of subscribers will be much helpfull, i think i will give it a try again once i find a way to

That's pretty unfortunate to hear bro! It seems lots of people have found after their first few attempts that they pull in far more views than customers hopefully one of the people really good at earning through the affiliate program will drop in here and share some knowledge

Im pretty bad at gathering affiliates. Not just for PD but in general. I guess you need some social-network system or a invertion modal that let you gather a lot of ppl.

Anyways, is kinda... bad to pull someone you know to the black hole that gambling is. 

i made so much earn affiliates in pd3 , and this time now rip my refer so sad hope is come back and many user are missing in my affiliates list when the new updates :S

23 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

Tôi cũng có khá nhiều lượt xem, nhưng chỉ có 1 liên kết hầu như không chơi. Tôi cũng đã không cố gắng rất nhiều để chủ động tuyển dụng người chơi, nhưng có lẽ tôi nên nỗ lực nhiều hơn.

Can you give me a bit of your personal opinion, thank you in advance

9 hours ago, RulerKhan said:

Im pretty bad at gathering affiliates. Not just for PD but in general. I guess you need some social-network system or a invertion modal that let you gather a lot of ppl.

Anyways, is kinda... bad to pull someone you know to the black hole that gambling is. 

That is very true it can be difficult to recruit, especially to a gambling website.  Then if they don't know much about crypto it makes it that much tougher...

In pd I don't have any referral but I have some at other site. Don't know why I can't manage to add people in pd through my affiliate link. I have shred the link in some places. But never got any hit on my link so there is no chance that anyone will join under me. But at another site I got like 127 hits on my affiliate link and have 50 referrals. But sadly none of them active. Only got around 10$ commission in around 5 months. Lol

I am still trying to find referrals so that I can get a positive income without having to focus on the hunt ... it's just that it's hard to find people who can be active in gambling ... very difficult instead ..

the affiliate program in primedice is indeed very beneficial for those who have many referrals ... especially those who play actively in pimedice ... until this moment I already have 2 referrals but still cannot be tracked to remain active in betting. they are more likely at their daily work than pad to have to hunt for finances in primedice ... specifically when the faucet is removed from primedice .. while they are not so serious as to bet on primedice, how could they possibly expect me to make a deposit into primedice if they can't be serious with primedice ..

in my opinion those who are diligent in making deposits and hunting for victory in primedice to look for a little extra financial are those who are serious and believe in primedice completely ... not half measures ... -_-

1 hour ago, MrNice23 said:

Well i have some referrals in Primedice , but they are not so active , i guess i should focus more on that , it's not so easy to find the good ones.

Yeah having referral without active user is really annoying. As I said I have 50 at other place and none of them is active. It's like no one interested to play there or maybe they created another account. Many user don't want to join under anyone link. 

But you know it's hard to collect referral here at pd. Because it's too old side and almost all pro old gambler know about it. We should try to collect new people to gambling who don't know about pd yet. They may join and stay active for long time 

Not at all. I play on two gambling sites, I have no affiliates on both. Or rather I have some referrals, but none are active, so it's the same thing. I don't look too much for it right now. Maybe later.

I never had friend circle whom i could refer and earn . But i know a guy who earns only through referals. keeps adding friend and refers them

You understand that partners are not so easy to find. The scope is a little different. Few people believe in crypto, and even more do not believe that it is possible to withdraw fiat money from it. And some just laugh at me.

13 hours ago, Mahdirakib said:

Yeah having referral without active user is really annoying. As I said I have 50 at other place and none of them is active. It's like no one interested to play there or maybe they created another account. Many user don't want to join under anyone link. 

But you know it's hard to collect referral here at pd. Because it's too old side and almost all pro old gambler know about it. We should try to collect new people to gambling who don't know about pd yet. They may join and stay active for long time 

Need to play with a cold head. But you need to play with those satami which is not at all a pity to lose. But if you feel sorry for losing, then it's best not to gamble at all. At the expense of mood, I completely agree with you. If it’s bad for you, then you shouldn’t start playing.

Gambling is illegal in my area, and I don't think gambling is good, so I don't recommend my ref link to people. I always gamble on my own, and that is kept a secret to avoid being known because I don't want to be troubled by the law in my place.

11 hours ago, play4win said:

I never had friend circle whom i could refer and earn . But i know a guy who earns only through referals. keeps adding friend and refers them

You should try to get some people who intend to join diprimedice through your referral ... because primedice offers a number of prizes which can be said to be quite large if the person you invite to join is active in betting and always trying to get a win, ... moreover that person is a hobby towards gambling .. it will make you get a pretty much income than you imagine ..

I personally still try to continue to promote primedice through social media accounts that I have ... because only through social media I can meet many people without having to get out of the house ... :D