bitboy26

Tips for hunting rolls?

im still a noob on this forum and earlier i tried to join a giveaway that requires a certain number for rolls  .  i spend almost two hours and busted my balance but i only got 1 correct number of rolls  .  how can other complete those task on a giveaway pretty easy ?   any tips to improve my roll hunt ?  and is there a way automate the process ?

for weekly challenge  u have to complete the given task.  read the requirements  on challenge, u can understand.  ( me yoo new here ; bt I think  that's it)

30 minutes ago, SKS19 said:

for weekly challenge  u have to complete the given task.  read the requirements  on challenge, u can understand.  ( me yoo new here ; bt I think  that's it)

nice tip buddy ahehe  . 

- still looking for more better tips  ,

1 hour ago, bitboy26 said:

how can other complete those task on a giveaway pretty easy

If it was so easy it would not be a challenge would it?

You have to roll that specific number. If you dont get that number you have to keep on rolling until you get those numbers. There is no way to automate this. That would mean cheating - would it not? And its not possible anyway.

8 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

If it was so easy it would not be a challenge would it?

You have to roll that specific number. If you dont get that number you have to keep on rolling until you get those numbers. There is no way to automate this. That would mean cheating - would it not? And its not possible anyway.

thanks . thats a nice answer from a mod ahehe  .  now i know ,  maybe those peeps  are just frinkin lucky to hit the numbers quicky 

3 minutes ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

I think most people that manage to do them quite consistently use scripts I even saw a thread here on primedice somewhere of scripts specifically for the giveaways I think all in all you definitely want to be using dicebot If you are trying to chase specific payouts or numbers.

oh .  i see some that use scripts . i didt know that is allowed , oh well i think scripts are hard to use for a beginner like me  . i guess ill be going for the hard traditional way

Edited by bitboy26
seems erred

It is true that there is not a way to literally make it more ''easy'' because, in the end, is all luck. But for example bud; in this weekly challenge you can use the payout you want. What this means? you can use 80-90% win chance and dont make things difficult for you. With that, some luck and minimum bets requeriments you can probably do it. And also, have patience. If you cant complete a challenge because is too much dont chase for it.

Hoping you too can complete it this week and the ones for the weeks to come, cheers.