paul751

Which is Your Pattern of Deposit?

Hello friends,hope you all well and doing good.Suppose, u have 35$ on wallet.how u used to deposit? all at a time? or partly: 10$ dipo>bust> again 10$ redipo etc.{before 3 month i always dipo all in (not much like 30-50$ total my wallet).bt after bust i had only frustration &depression to deposit😛.was no way to recovery.bt now a days i learned to deposit partly :) } how about yours guys? 

Just now, MrNice23 said:

Hello @paul751, i prefer to deposit just a part of my funds, to have more time to think about your loss if you bust.

yeah bro now i learned. even if i have 10$ only on wallet i try to run with 5$ dipo.all over luck 5 can be 500 🤑

I joined  yesterday & bust my first diposit 5200doge :( bt hopefully next time I can win. 

Idk I'd rather just deposit enough for a few rounds of play and then use the vault feature

I tend to deposit in smaller amounts.  I never want to have all of my available gambling funds on my balance at one time.  Generally I will deposit $25 to $50 at a time and try to build it up....

this also seems like it could be a pretty decent method.

1 hour ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

Idk I'd rather just deposit enough for a few rounds of play and then use the vault feature

I tend to deposit in smaller amounts.  I never want to have all of my available gambling funds on my balance at one time.  Generally I will deposit $25 to $50 at a time and try to build it up....

this also seems like it could be a pretty decent method.

It has worked pretty well for me.  I tend to play less aggressively when I have a smaller balance than when I have a large one.

in the past 3 months, I have never made a deposit from my personal money. I collect my every profit in my wallet. so, if I want to make a deposit, I will do it, but not all of my btc in my wallet will deposit, but only some

if I personally make a deposit according to my own belief ... if I am sure to bet tonight, then I will make a large amount of deposit ... but, if I doubt, then I will make a little ...

but ... what often happens is when I make a little deposit, there I won a victory .. I often experience defeat when I make a deposit in large amounts ..

from that I learned that victory is not determined by a lot or a small deposit made, but returned to luck ... if you want to make a deposit, make sure that luck is with you ... and don't hesitate ... make a deposit according to your ability, if only there a little money, then deposit a little of it, if there is a lot of money, then deposit it in full ... don't do half measures ... because it's the same as doubt ... ¬¬

hey there paul buddy :)

I mean.. I personally always deposit little bits at a time to try and see if i can get any luck. If I had 30$ i probably would do five dollars at a time. I think it is quite safe. I always tell myself too... Don't gamble what you can't afford. This is very important when it comes to gambling. But yeah, I deposit little bits at a time :D

Have a great day :P

1 hour ago, Aazzah said:

hey there paul buddy :)

I mean.. I personally always deposit little bits at a time to try and see if i can get any luck. If I had 30$ i probably would do five dollars at a time. I think it is quite safe. I always tell myself too... Don't gamble what you can't afford. This is very important when it comes to gambling. But yeah, I deposit little bits at a time :D

Have a great day :P

if that's the best for you, friend ... then do it ..
because luck is everything in gambling ..
indeed there are some people who make deposits little by little, because that way he can only find victory .. there are also those who make deposits little by little but always experience defeat ..
there are many types of people in the world of gambling, and we cannot predict victory through the amount of deposits made ...

good luck always with you, friend ..  :(

5 hours ago, nitch said:

hi, my friend is a new person so I have not thought of any deposit plan which is the most effective and economical so please give me some ideas...

I would say that the most economical way is to only deposit maybe 5-10% of your available funds at most.  It is a less stressful way to play compared to depositing a large chunk and knowing that if you lose you're basically screwed....

Hmm I have deposit 1/3 of all money I have, If i lose then i recharge 1/3 more until I have my benefit

7 hours ago, 2pika said:

Hmm I have deposit 1/3 of all money I have, If i lose then i recharge 1/3 more until I have my benefit

So what do you do if you lose the first 1/3 and second 1/3?  Do you deposit the rest to try to recover, or give up for a while?  Depositing such a big part of all the money you have seems a bit dangerous isn't it...

18 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

Tôi muốn nói rằng cách tiết kiệm nhất là chỉ gửi tối đa 5-10% số tiền khả dụng của bạn. Đó là một cách chơi ít căng thẳng hơn so với việc gửi một khúc lớn và biết rằng nếu bạn thua, về cơ bản bạn sẽ bị lừa ....

thank you for giving me the idea to wish you luck :)