SLFJ

Higher multipliers - higher payout?

Of course it is more profitable, of course, the higher the payout, the more profit we will make, however, the risk of loss is higher and faster. For example if I have 100k satoshi and I am looking for payout 99x using 1k per bet, I have only 100 chances of achieving this payout. I then have to analyze the option and the game as it is going to not lose everything quickly.

On 25/10/2019 at 19:23, JohnTravel said:

Of course it is more profitable, of course, the higher the payout, the more profit we will make, however, the risk of loss is higher and faster. For example if I have 100k satoshi and I am looking for payout 99x using 1k per bet, I have only 100 chances of achieving this payout. I then have to analyze the option and the game as it is going to not lose everything quickly.

it happens if we hit on that big multiplication. indeed in fact if we hit the victory on a bigger payout with a bigger bet too, of course the number of wins will be greater as well as you said.
the problem is the higher the base bet value, then I make sure it will be more difficult to find its specialty greens when hunting in large payouts

Low payouts are super tempting to try and recover. "If I go all in on 1.01x, I can recover". This is what causes many to bust. Betting small with a high payout is a much safer stratagy.