Jump to content
SLFJ

Higher multipliers - higher payout?

Recommended Posts

Hey guys,

Do you think that it is more profitable to play on higher payouts or it is not?

In my opinion it is more profitable to hunt the bigger ones starting with 500x, because you can get a nice profit if you hit it fast, in not so much rolls.

Let me know what you think about this.

Kind regards,

slfj.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

betting with high payouts is indeed very tempting when calculating the number of wins achieved ... but if we see the risk of losing is vulnerable, it is also very worrying ... considering we do not know when we will find the green line ..

for example when betting on a 225x payout ... I have already spent 500-700 rolls but still haven't found the green line ... what if I play with a 500x payout? isn't the payout 500x higher than the 225x payout? How many rolls will I find the green line? it's very risky actually ...

in my opinion, it's still better to bet on a small payout than a big payout ... because the risk of losing is very high if playing on a big payout ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I consider hunting the most profitable strategy for accumulating balance. I hunt a maximum of a multiplier of x99 and it seems to me that it is quite safe if I correctly manage my balance and bet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I almost always play on higher multipliers as compared to low ones.  I have been much more profitable playing big multipliers and also lose less when hunting 99x and larger as compared to playing 2x and such.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/08/2019 at 18:23, rembo2 said:

I consider hunting the most profitable strategy for accumulating balance. I hunt a maximum of a multiplier of x99 and it seems to me that it is quite safe if I correctly manage my balance and bet.

hunting for 99x payout ???
I personally have given up hunting with 99x payout, ... considering I was hit by a long red line when hunting 99x payout. around 300 more red lines I found on the payout 99x until all my coins ran out, I still haven't found the green line ...
it was a pretty sad experience when I hunted for 99x payout ... and that was the last time I bet on 99x payout ... :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, @zulfandina said:

hunting for 99x payout ???
I personally have given up hunting with 99x payout, ... considering I was hit by a long red line when hunting 99x payout. around 300 more red lines I found on the payout 99x until all my coins ran out, I still haven't found the green line ...
it was a pretty sad experience when I hunted for 99x payout ... and that was the last time I bet on 99x payout ... :(

That's the thing with 99x, it definitely takes patience and a decent bankroll.  I have seen 750+ rolls without a win in the past.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

That's the thing with 99x, it definitely takes patience and a decent bankroll.  I have seen 750+ rolls without a win in the past.

wow ... 750 rolls in 99x payout and haven't found the green line ???
really terrible ... I did not think if it really happened .. I've also heard about it from a friend who first joined the primedice from me .. he also admitted that he had experienced it ... he hunted for payout 99x after he won the bet on payout 3300x .. but all the winnings he got on the 3300x payout vanished without remaining while hunting payout 99x .. almost 1000 rolls he hunted on payout 99x until his balance could no longer hold the red line that never stop ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well.. higher risk does bring higher reward. however everything is relative, as in if you play same multiplier with high wager you will win more if u win but will lose all balance more fast if you lose, ;)same goes with high multiplier as well, wager bigger high multiplier reward will be insane, but if you dont want to risk busting fast you need to wager tiny with high multi, but win wont be as great. but you will play longer in case your luck is bad..so for entertainment value if thats why you play.. wager smaller i think if going with higher multiplier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eminx3 said:

well.. higher risk does bring higher reward. however everything is relative, as in if you play same multiplier with high wager you will win more if u win but will lose all balance more fast if you lose, ;)same goes with high multiplier as well, wager bigger high multiplier reward will be insane, but if you dont want to risk busting fast you need to wager tiny with high multi, but win wont be as great. but you will play longer in case your luck is bad..so for entertainment value if thats why you play.. wager smaller i think if going with higher multiplier

I completely agree as I play the big multipliers with much smaller base bets.  For some reason I just can never get into a groove with low multipliers, so I stick to hunting the big ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know when i won a aft little pig worth of LTC i think the highest payout i risked was 2% chance to win or 49.5 i believe. And never really thought anything greater was worth the risk taken or time to see. But since ive been playing higher payouts and even hit a 9900 once. But never with amounts that created note worthy returns. At least nothing to show off. But i am banking on the higher paying rolls as of late. While i do see most greens coming from 3x bets. Thats just my thing. 3x 4x are my most common bets. I dont understand the 1.1x thing at all. Fuck that would take patience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, hudost2 said:

You know when i won a aft little pig worth of LTC i think the highest payout i risked was 2% chance to win or 49.5 i believe. And never really thought anything greater was worth the risk taken or time to see. But since ive been playing higher payouts and even hit a 9900 once. But never with amounts that created note worthy returns. At least nothing to show off. But i am banking on the higher paying rolls as of late. While i do see most greens coming from 3x bets. Thats just my thing. 3x 4x are my most common bets. I dont understand the 1.1x thing at all. Fuck that would take patience.

I honestly don't understand the 1.1x thing either.  So many players love it, but I have seen 3, 4, or even more reds in a row and it is hard to recover efficiently after a long red streak on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/08/2019 at 17:42, FotisNt said:

It definitely is! I've been chasing 3300x in the past, got it twice in a day! Was actually my best day on PD while I had never been lucky before due to low multiplier tryhards and stuff.

I love 3300x and 4950x... I hunt them quite often.  I won almost a whole bitcoin on one site in a day just hunting 3300x.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/08/2019 at 23:03, Lelikts said:

I put the standard on the center, and it turns out 2x and it goes on and on, sometimes I turn on the movie or go to dinner and do not look at what happens there!))

most players also do that ... turn on the hunt on a small payout, and leave it ...
I have never done that ... even for whatever reason ... if I really have a routine or I'm sleepy while hunting for victory, I'd better stop betting and go rest.

This is all I do because I have experienced a pretty big loss ... I regret having abandoned my hunt, and going to work in the real world ... since that incident I stopped doing that stupid thing, .. leaving the hunt is tantamount to throwing away- remove balance ... :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

In my opinion high multipliers are the best to profit , patience is needed to hit them but when you hit it really worth the time you spent hunting them. 

That is my thought as well.  For me the bigger multipliers pay off much better than the small ones for good profits.  I much prefer hunting big ones...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/08/2019 at 15:42, sheenaz.bay said:

I always play with big payouts, especially if my balance is only 20k sats, I will start with 990x with a bet of 1 sats

with a power bankroll of 20k sath, you are able to hunt 990x payout .. ???
I personally would not dare to do that ... even with a bankroll position of 0.00100000 btc, I am still hesitant to hunt on a 990x payout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

with a power bankroll of 20k sath, you are able to hunt 990x payout .. ???
I personally would not dare to do that ... even with a bankroll position of 0.00100000 btc, I am still hesitant to hunt on a 990x payout

no one knows the amount of roll, we can only predict it. I dare to play, because of several factors, always see the numbers that come out, and I play flat if my balance is small

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/09/2019 at 07:55, MrNice23 said:

In my opinion high multipliers are the best to profit , patience is needed to hit them but when you hit it really worth the time you spent hunting them. 

Exactly! Patience is the key for everything. Although, you can easily hit really high multipliers sometimes. Pd may let you get a multiplier like 1kx within 50 rolls, it's totally worthy chasing them here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah higher multiplayer is a great way to make quick profit if we get early hit. But it doesn't gives early hit always on high payout. Sometimes I do hunt. And I got early hit few times while hunting on 9900×  but with low base bet of 20 sats. Hunting is fun always. Every bet is a hope for green. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/08/2019 at 10:04, CntryBoy said:

I almost always play on higher multipliers as compared to low ones.  I have been much more profitable playing big multipliers and also lose less when hunting 99x and larger as compared to playing 2x and such.

hmmm ... it looks like your luck fell on a big payout ... different is the case with me ... for now I prefer hunting on small payouts like payout 2x, payout 3x, and payout 4x ..
I will recover my losses in a large umbrella I will recover in a small payout, ... I hope my intention is achieved in the recovery of past losses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×