CntryBoy

How long have you been on PD?

If included with my real account, I've been here since 2015, so now it's been around 4 years. And unfortunately I still can't recover all my losses haha
bitcoin was cheap before, bets were still relaxed. now bitcoin is expensive, wants to bet again but must be thinks twice what if it loses and can't return all the initial capital haha.

16 minutes ago, Landak said:

If included with my real account, I've been here since 2015, so now it's been around 4 years. And unfortunately I still can't recover all my losses haha
bitcoin was cheap before, bets were still relaxed. now bitcoin is expensive, wants to bet again but must be thinks twice what if it loses and can't return all the initial capital haha.

Wow this is interest story, It sounds like you're a hardcore gamer. Few people can follow a gambling website for so long

well its over 1 year now.. close to 1.5year i think,  it changed a lot.. and now it looks like stake, well i  think primedice and stake might be best dice sites.  and oldest.. so it has a lot of players too. primedice is my like "default" simple dice.  and now i might go to stake.. i dont know

20 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

isn't primedice age older than stake ...
how is it that more people first joined the stake than the primedice ...

That is exactly why I was surprised.  PD has been around about 6 years and Stake only 2 years.  I was pretty shocked to know so many people played there before here.

On 23/08/2019 at 02:06, CntryBoy said:

I am curious to know how long everyone has been a player here at Primedice?  Do you enjoy it more or less now than you did when you first started?

I have been on PD for about 3 years now and I have to say I really enjoy it more now than I did back then.  When I first started, I really didn't know what I was doing and lost quite a bit early on.  These days I play a lot smarter and more methodically, learning from my early mistakes.  Luckily I have been able to recover a lot of my early losses so far, but still a bit to go.  

What about everyone else?  Thoughts?

I have been here 3 years or so... Sadly i lost my old account on PD, so just create on 2016. I want exist here.

I'm here at pd one and a half year. It's not so much as pd is more older then I have joined. Actually I have started playing here lately. At first while I started my gambling I used to play at other site. Pd is the 2nd site where I started gambling. I'm with gambling science two years so I have joined here six month later while I started gambling. Finally I will say it is a great fun to play here. I have made deposits busted then again depo bust. Angry at chat.. blah blah. Finally recover on another depo gaining profit slowly. Although I'm now in bad situation at pd. Most of my last deposits went though bust. And I'm down a lot. 

On 23/08/2019 at 03:06, CntryBoy said:

I am curious to know how long everyone has been a player here at Primedice?  Do you enjoy it more or less now than you did when you first started?

I have been on PD for about 3 years now and I have to say I really enjoy it more now than I did back then.  When I first started, I really didn't know what I was doing and lost quite a bit early on.  These days I play a lot smarter and more methodically, learning from my early mistakes.  Luckily I have been able to recover a lot of my early losses so far, but still a bit to go.  

What about everyone else?  Thoughts?

Not very long and wasnt really that active here in 2018 and early parts of 2019. No matter how long youve been here, still simple still beautiful

12 hours ago, jamyr said:

Not very long and wasnt really that active here in 2018 and early parts of 2019. No matter how long youve been here, still simple still beautiful

I think the simple layout is what keeps a lot of the long time players here.  It is still the best pure Dice site there is in my opinion.

On 26/08/2019 at 07:01, JstLikeMagyk said:

Over 3 years bro

isn't primedice age older than stake ...
how is it that more people first joined the stake than the primedice ...

I myself know primedice first than stake ... and from primedice I know stake ... because it should be like that ... 

Been on stake since day 1 homiesssssssssss

as far as I know ... primedice is ahead of stake ... and from primedice too many people know stake ... but I don't ... I know the true existence of stake from some information I received from the internet ... because I people who can be said to be active in cyberspace in my daily life ..

Even though the number of stake members is more than primedice ... but primedice is still one of the oldest sites in the online gambling world ... while the stake comes afterwards ... but many people are mistaken ... if the stake is earlier than the primedice ... whereas at the fact is wrong ...:(

It's been over 3 years now , yeah time is running! I have very good memories in Primedice , i met many nice friends and interesting people and despite my losses , i'm still here, Primedice for me is more than a gambling site , it's my second home :)

4 hours ago, tttlll said:

Well this is my first day in primedice wish me luck :)

Welcome aboard and best of luck!

2 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

It's been over 3 years now , yeah time is running! I have very good memories in Primedice , i met many nice friends and interesting people and despite my losses , i'm still here, Primedice for me is more than a gambling site , it's my second home :)

I have also met some very good people here and even though I have lost my fair share as well, I will always continue to come here.

On 29/08/2019 at 11:59, vinka1976 said:

Joined on 5/19/2017, i remember that i was on strike for two months, nothing to do ans i entered to this site and i fell in love of it :)

That is very easy to do.  This is an awesome place to play and always will be in my opinion.

20 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

That is very easy to do.  This is an awesome place to play and always will be in my opinion.

yeah ... this is indeed an amazing place ... a place where genuine gamblers bet and play without complaining ... I admit that myself ...

if someone says primedice is a place to play boring gambling or other negative things, then only he himself says so .. if he has joined primedice ... and start betting also participate in forums with the masters of gambling dice .. then he will be addicted ..

On 31/08/2019 at 12:38, @zulfandina said:

yeah ... this is indeed an amazing place ... a place where genuine gamblers bet and play without complaining ... I admit that myself ...

if someone says primedice is a place to play boring gambling or other negative things, then only he himself says so .. if he has joined primedice ... and start betting also participate in forums with the masters of gambling dice .. then he will be addicted ..

It is very easy to get addicted to both the gambling and the community.  There really is no better place to be than here, or maybe Stake.

3 hours ago, YoungSom3a said:

Moved from bustabit to here around a year ago

i heard of that gambling site before and they were also popular  but may i know why did you move ? is there problem about there site lately ? 

2 hours ago, Archmage said:

I'm new user here, i have hope i will play here long

Sincerely, Arcymage

welcome buddy  . yes you will surely play longer here than on any other dice sites that you have been playing or will be playing  . 

@op , i started on july 20 , 2019 to be exact and so far so good   . im starting to like my stay on here , though i sometimes feel of regret for not knowing this forum before .

Edited by bitboy26
miss word