CntryBoy

How long have you been on PD?

I am curious to know how long everyone has been a player here at Primedice?  Do you enjoy it more or less now than you did when you first started?

I have been on PD for about 3 years now and I have to say I really enjoy it more now than I did back then.  When I first started, I really didn't know what I was doing and lost quite a bit early on.  These days I play a lot smarter and more methodically, learning from my early mistakes.  Luckily I have been able to recover a lot of my early losses so far, but still a bit to go.  

What about everyone else?  Thoughts?

I'm the same, I've been playing at primedice for around 3 years, although I must admit I preferred it back when Bitcoin was a lot cheaper than it is today, used to get 2k sat faucet which was really fun to play with. I just wish I actually made some profit from it 😂

I really enjoy playing here and the site has improved a lot over the years. Love how you can now play with different coins.

Unfortunately, still haven't made any profit here but I say hopefully that I'll be able to recover all my losses.

Prime Dice has always been number 1 in the online gambling industry for me. This site is constantly improving and improving, so for me it still remains number 1. Keep it up PD;).

I am new here, still around 4-5 months here. I used to play on other gambling sites before, but after getting to know primedice, I mostly played here. because I feel here the dice game is fairer than playing dice on other sites

I m here since june 2018. (i.e when i started gambling )
i first discover and started gambling on stake and after 2-3 days i discover this new website which is primedice.

Since that time i m using Primedice.
in recent time Primedice is improved so much thats good for its future.
But still there can more improment autobet feature.

20 hours ago, Lky14 said:

I really enjoy playing here and the site has improved a lot over the years. Love how you can now play with different coins.

It has definitely changed a bit over time, but I do like that it is still a simple and they have not gone over the top with updates...

14 hours ago, sourc3code said:

Too long, lol.

LOL... I know the feeling.  It seems like only yesterday though.

i saw many topics talking abou the same subject, i think i will answer it once more ! i have been playing in primedice  for 5 years now ! and its one of my favourite sites ever ! not only the dice game , the comunity is more than amazing ! the moderators are kind, the technical stuff is wonderful. never seen such a comunity in another place and i will never do. primedice changed many things in my life all over these years, and if i ever had to leave on day i will never foget this amazing experience that effected me in a good way.

Hi all,

I've been registered for a few months, but it's been a week now that I'm really active. No profit at the moment because I don't play very well. But there is no hurry, I will learn over time. I take this opportunity to thank all people who regularly share their strategy

23 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

I am curious to know how long everyone has been a player here at Primedice?  Do you enjoy it more or less now than you did when you first started?

I have been on PD for about 3 years now and I have to say I really enjoy it more now than I did back then.  When I first started, I really didn't know what I was doing and lost quite a bit early on.  These days I play a lot smarter and more methodically, learning from my early mistakes.  Luckily I have been able to recover a lot of my early losses so far, but still a bit to go.  

i only miss 1st part of pd now i'm always here ,u see it every time in 365days =| like 6year life pd ... i enjoy to pd so much , my 1st btc i got from primedice 0.0005btc .

i be happy or sad , some ppl are growing up i'm not lol so i feel bad , and i miss some old players , 6year not a jk. 😂

4 minutes ago, singpays said:

i only miss 1st part of pd now i'm always here ,u see it every time in 365days =| like 6year life pd ... i enjoy to pd so much , my 1st btc i got from primedice 0.0005btc .

i be happy or sad , some ppl are growing up i'm not lol so i feel bad , and i miss some old players , 6year not a jk. 😂

Yeah I know you have been around a long time.  There are lots of folks that have come and gone over the years, but you will always be here.  You sir are good for all of us and for PD.

so i joined a while ago, more than a year for sure.᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ 
however i did not start really chatting or become an active part of the community up intil like 5 months ago maybe? a little more like 4 months i say.
Im super glad i did and got to meet and hang out with all you wonderufl people \o/

10 hours ago, jomaka said:

Hi all,

I've been registered for a few months, but it's been a week now that I'm really active. No profit at the moment because I don't play very well. But there is no hurry, I will learn over time. I take this opportunity to thank all people who regularly share their strategy

It definitely takes some time to get used to the game and some strategies.  Best of luck with figuring it out and hopefully you can fare much better than a lot of us did in the beginning.

I just join today. new on pd.heard a lot about  u all guys. nice  community  here.(don't neglete /ignore  me as a new plz :(

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

Yeah I know you have been around a long time.  There are lots of folks that have come and gone over the years, but you will always be here.  You sir are good for all of us and for PD.

3years also long so u using only this account  or many account have u , how many alt ur in pd just question , what ur 1st uid in primedice ?

Edited by singpays

On 23/08/2019 at 02:06, CntryBoy said:

I joined Primedice for more than a year ... I really enjoyed being with Primedice ...
in the early days I joined primedice, I experienced pressure from various problems that I made myself ... mistakes in the chat room, and mistakes in forum posts .. I got reprimanded several times from the moderator .. I feel ashamed of my mistakes .. so that makes me even more motivated to correct my mistakes ..
but, because I think too much about the mistakes I made and try to correct them, I was negligent in betting ... even though I managed to correct all the mistakes I have ever made and I managed not to repeat my mistakes, I actually experienced many defeats in betting ... it makes me sad .. :(:(

Now I start to make losses a little at a time ... even though it's not full, at least I have managed to recover my losses at two coin bets ... that's enough to make me have enough money to shop ... :)

20 hours ago, singpays said:

3years also long so u using only this account  or many account have u , how many alt ur in pd just question , what ur 1st uid in primedice ?

I only have ever had this one account.  I bust enough on 1, I don't need more... lol.

hey there cntryboy!

I have been on prime dice ever since the 23rd of march 2019. I am fairly new in all honesty. I am more older on stake. I have been signed up to stake for over a year now. I literally only found out about crypto gambling honestly,.. Around, a year and a half ago if that.

Have a great day :D

On 23/08/2019 at 02:12, Lky14 said:

I'm the same, I've been playing at primedice for around 3 years, although I must admit I preferred it back when Bitcoin was a lot cheaper than it is today, used to get 2k sat faucet which was really fun to play with. I just wish I actually made some profit from it 😂

Unfortunately, still haven't made any profit here but I say hopefully that I'll be able to recover all my losses.

always think positive and try to recover defeat is the only best way to solve the problem, including the problem of losing in gambling ..
I hope you quickly recover all the losses that you have experienced so far, friend ..

52 minutes ago, Aazzah said:

hey there cntryboy!

I have been on prime dice ever since the 23rd of march 2019. I am fairly new in all honesty. I am more older on stake. I have been signed up to stake for over a year now. I literally only found out about crypto gambling honestly,.. Around, a year and a half ago if that.

It really surprises me that so many people have been on Stake longer than PD, since PD has been around much longer....

1 hour ago, Aazzah said:

hey there cntryboy!

isn't primedice age older than stake ...
how is it that more people first joined the stake than the primedice ...

I myself know primedice first than stake ... and from primedice I know stake ... because it should be like that ... :)

9 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

Well, I had an account which I lost a year ago so I kinda left for a year, came back some months ago while I missed PD. I guess im a member since 2017 but just for a year.

hahahaha ,,,, you miss primedice ??? :)
Same with me ... I also have an old account at Primedice ... but because I left Primedice too long so I forgot my ID and password on my old account ...

because I miss primedice, betting and the community ... I was forced to create a new account ... and until now I don't want to part with primedice anymore ... because ... yeah ... I love primedice and all the people who are in it .. except for the beggars who always bother me .... :D

2 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

isn't primedice age older than stake ...
how is it that more people first joined the stake than the primedice ...

I myself know primedice first than stake ... and from primedice I know stake ... because it should be like that ... :)

That is what I was saying.  Prime Dice has been around about 6ish years and Stake only 2.  That's why it surprises me that so may people played on Stake before here..