Posted (edited)

When I logged back in, I immediately notice some changes:

*Faster bets.
*Live stats by default is enabled.
*Live stats now show exact roll with the decimal.
*Fairness tab(verification), now besideLlive Stats switch.
*New betting sound, win/loss still the same.
*Notification Icon moved to the upper right corner.(no longer beside "Friends" icon)
*Bets shown can now be changed. (10, 25, 50)
*Community link(forum link) now within the collapsible menu.

**Star/Vip system - Thanks to primedragon

**Affiliate drop down - Thanks to Ultrachief

**Vault transfers now has arrow that you can use to point where from and where to - Thanks to Ultrachief

If there is something else you wanted to add, comment below.

Edited by jamyr
added community input to what they have observed that has changed.

2 minutes ago, PrimeDragon said:

There is also Stars system like stake.

Yes. I totally forgot about this, twas one of the biggest that has been changed.
ViP system. Thank you

I personally do not really care about what has changed after this latest update,
I just need to still feel comfortable when playing / betting on primedice. because in my opinion comfort when playing / betting is the most important thing ...

about anything that has changed or new features added, I leave it entirely to the primedice, because I think they know more about what can make gamblers feel at home with primedice for a long time ... :)

I am very happy with the new changes.  The one that always got to me was the notification bell.... it always showed something there, but would never open to show what it was.  It works great now!  Along with some of the other changes, it has greatly improved my experience.

I wanted to make the jackpot more accessible and automatic, albeit with a not so big amount. I think that even small jackpots players will be happy. Well, at least I think so.

2 hours ago, rembo2 said:

I wanted to make the jackpot more accessible and automatic, albeit with a not so big amount. I think that even small jackpots players will be happy. Well, at least I think so.

That would have been a nice change, but I don't think that will happen since the jackpot amount is so high, self reporting makes it harder to hit and well worth it if someone does report it.

On 21/08/2019 at 19:33, UltraChief said:

A big number of changes were also introduced in the Affiliate section of the dropdown menu.

Vault transfers are now done with clicking the arrow in between to change the direction. Pretty neat.

The way that the affiliate campaign is interpreted is superb.

On 21/08/2019 at 20:04, bigbrankx said:

Doee new change is sick

i totally like it, though where is instant bet ? wasnt there instant bet?

Instant bet?
You mean that stake feature? If it is, with the updated speed, just turn the animation off and you're set to some high speed rolls.

To do that, you can go to settings > and then turn the animation off.

On 22/08/2019 at 02:21, rembo2 said:

I believe that jackpot issue is something that has been explained in another thread. But having an automatic thing would be awesome.

On 21/08/2019 at 14:08, sourc3code said:

I'm glad they finally moved over all these changes that they've already implemented over at Stake. The site looks better overall and functions better too. Just gotta get the chat fixed and all will be well!

I completely agree that it functions better than before and to me it seems "cleaner" looking, although it was clean before, to me it just seems overall to be a very smooth update.