JstLikeMagyk

Youngest bitcoin millionaire stakes it all on metal pay

https://www.coindesk.com/why-the-youngest-bitcoin-millionaire-is-willing-to-stake-it-all-on-metal-pay

"Finman staked a modest amount of bitcoin to finance the development of the banking and exchange ecosystem, he said, which currently holds approximately $2 million in crypto and fiat on the platform. Though Finman is willing to put in his entire “400 something” bitcoin fortune to fund Metal Pay’s growth, the 20-year-old told CoinDesk."

This is one of numerous stories I've read recently of big bitcoin whales saying they're hedging their bets against bitcoin in the long run which is an interesting turn of events this year.

It seems as the well of endless money pouring through bitcoin tightens up with infrastructure and regulation more people are acknowledging the very limited uses for the coin however acknowledging the supreme capacity of the technology most of the communities attitude towards this seems to be develop a better coin off the infrastructure we already have.

On 20/08/2019 at 19:37, JstLikeMagyk said:

This is one of numerous stories I've read recently of big bitcoin whales saying they're hedging their bets against bitcoin in the long run which is an interesting turn of events this year.

It is definitely interesting to see this happening more and more as of late.  I am not a big fan of Meta Pay myself as a friend told me about it so I checked it out.  You can't even send crypto using a QR code on their app, which seems pretty silly for a company trying to really break in.

5 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

I think he's a bit crazy to be honest bro haha It seems like a decent investment but I would never be "betting it all"

Absolutely right!  Going all in is rarely a good idea, regardless of what we are talking about.

What is this?? looks like he's gone crazy ...
he just dreamed that he could beat bitcoin ... just as he wished he said bitcoin was flawed ...

I want to see the reality later, whether the metal he can be superior to digital currencies .. I also want to see if he can prove that the metal can beat bitcoin cs ..
I have even heard that many of their customers are experiencing difficulties in terms of transactions .. what is this company ??? how arrogant the finman is .. he better look in the mirror before speaking ..

On 25/08/2019 at 13:35, @zulfandina said:

he just dreamed that he could beat bitcoin ... just as he wished he said bitcoin was flawed ...

I want to see the reality later, whether the metal he can be superior to digital currencies .. I also want to see if he can prove that the metal can beat bitcoin cs ..
I have even heard that many of their customers are experiencing difficulties in terms of transactions .. what is this company ??? how arrogant the finman is .. he better look in the mirror before speaking ..

I agree, I honestly just don't see anything appealing enough in this project to stake so much on.... especially no reason to go all in from what I see.

On 26/08/2019 at 05:35, @zulfandina said:

I mean I see his points have value to be honest but I don't think hedging all your bets on one thing like CntryBoy said is smart at all it's a pretty quick way to fuck yourself over.

It probably isn't even accurate tbh people try present this sort of image when trying to bait confidence and possibly bring on investors.