bitboy26

[Help] really noob question!

like the title says im still a noob on this forum and i wanted to join a giveway but i dont know how to do this >>>  ( refer on the screenshot that i uploaded )

can someone guide me ?  ( step by step would be nice )   .  ty in advance 

p.s i dont know if this was the right board to ask this stuffs but you can just rellocate it mods  . thanks . 

Screenshot (33).png

Screenshot (34).png

30 minutes ago, Cat4Life said:

just get 3 in a row 11x greens, then copy their bet id. (Click on them, and then copy bottun) And then go to forum, paste them, and  then select them with mouse and click the dice button.

i dont need to upload the actual screenshots of my rolls ? the picture will just appear after i click the dice button?

2 minutes ago, bitboy26 said:

i dont need to upload the actual screenshots of my rolls ? the picture will just appear after i click the dice button?

yeah, well you can add screenshot of them beeing 3 in a row too, will be eazier for  support i guess.

what you want to ask? challenge this week, you have to hit payout 11x 3 times in a row. Did you ask how to post it? if you've hit 11x 3 times in a row, just copy the bet ID and paste it in the comment challenge. then block bet id and press as shown below so that the bet id changes its appearance

image.thumb.png.4197f39285a6a6427f5f397b049a70f4.png

placed by bitboy26 on 20/08/2019

Wagered

0.00000000btc.svg

Multiplier

2.00x

Profit

0.00000000btc.svg

like this ? lol i got it now  . thanks  . . .  

i didnt know that it was super easy  .  i thought the screenshot and bet id are seperated  , that confuses me earlier . 

Edited by bitboy26
seems erred

On 20/08/2019 at 10:22, bitboy26 said:

placed by bitboy26 on 20/08/2019

Wagered

0.00000000btc.svg

Multiplier

2.00x

Profit

0.00000000btc.svg

like this ? lol i got it now  . thanks  . . .  

i didnt know that it was super easy  .  i thought the screenshot and bet id are seperated  , that confuses me earlier . 

For challenges, just linking the bet ID is quite enough. 

Only in some cases do we require posting a screenshot as well (this is specifically asked in the requirements then).

I see that you have successfully entered the recent challenge by linking your bets, so I guess this is solved. ;)