JohnTravel

Do you believe that the dice game is offensive to your game?

Today I decided to think about how the game may or may not be offensive to me and my family as I win or lose.

From my point of view the dice game which is the game I like most to play on the internet, by the way, the only one I play since my time is very scarce due to my daily routines, so the game is satisfactory if I I win and sometimes a little sad if I lose. But for me the game is harmless, because I've learned over the years, months and days to define metrics, so if I lose, it won't be a big loss, so I put in my guidelines and rules the theme "controlled loss" or " minimum loss "or" loss to be recovered ". So I defined a strategy that is under my control, I command the game and not the game commands me anymore, before it was all out of control and in the wind, but now with tactics, strategies and a safe scheme I know how much I can play to try. win and how much I can risk knowing I'm on the verge of losing, because no one wins forever!

So back to the subject gambling is harmless and can be a problem for many, which is commonly known in medical literature among gamblers and doctors who treat gamblers as "problem gambling" generated by compulsive behavior.

A progressive addiction is a gambling addiction that can have many negative psychological, physical and social repercussions and is classified as an impulse control disorder.

I've spent a week or two talking about this topic, control, peace of mind, and a lot of gaming tools to maintain self-control and mind. If you don't know anything about this please re-read the forum that is rich with these topics.

Gambling, if mismanaged, generates too many losses can also lead to serious physical and psychological health impairment, in which people living with this addiction may experience depression, migraine, distress, bowel disorders, and other anxiety-related problems.

So by analyzing how you play, how your mind is before you play, how your health, your body, your environment and all possible factors like money at stake, tranquility, emotional, and everything else you can put in a favorable situation. Do you believe that the dice game is offensive to your game?

What do you think about this? Leave your opinion. Cheers!

You are right. If we think that gambling only harms our financial balance, then we are all wrong!

Apart from spending wealth and destroying our reputation, gambling can also have an impact on health.
Maybe you won't feel it now, but later? Who knows?

This happens to me earlier when i use to play a lot and lose a lot, i use to get to much any with my friend rather u can say i get aggressive and if some how i win i use to be happy like no 1 else and spend that money here and there, but as the time passed by i had controlled my feelings so that this will not effect my daily life.

Play slow have fun dont keep the target to high that cannot be achieve in short time.

1 hour ago, rembo2 said:

You never need to lose more than you can afford. But unfortunately, not everyone is able to control themselves and not do stupid things and not get into debt.

This is where I would definitely say it can be offensive to our game.  As long as we do it mostly for fun and maybe make a bit of extra crypto, or lose a little, I believe it is harmless.  It is those that take it to a whole other level and play with what they cannot afford to lose that take it to an offensive level.

well yeah, it can be bad, and it was worse before, now i dont get as sad, and well, and can be angry on myself and then  on other people, but thats when i lose very huge only. or if i lose for very long time,i can get bad mood too. but as i said it was worse before, and you need to learn to controll it.

for me not ... the dice game actually makes me even more happy even though it continues to suffer defeat ...
as you said ... gambling can indeed have a negative impact on the gambler if you experience a major defeat. but for me that didn't happen, because I'm just here to have fun ... losing doesn't change anything in me especially my psyche ... even winning in hunting I don't feel so happy, ... the point is getting back to the gambler himself how did he respond to his defeat ...

Hi John, 

I remember talkinf with you about strategies and I remembered I found your strat very clever and  safe to control losses.

This post proves it too. So I'm happy to hear you managed to control the losses and the game itself. 

I would be glad to say that I completely handle the game and that I don't let losses and red streaks have an influence on my mindset but sadly it's still happening that lose streak can upset me a lot making me lose even more. 

In the same manner sometimes ablossesbcan upset me enough to keep me from enjoying the time I spend with my family. Yet I try to control it and to let the rage and bummed mindset go away the fastest possible. Sometimes I do sometimes not... 

Work in progress I would say. But your example is very inspiring so thanks a lot for sharing it!