when talking about "bot" I prefer rainbot ... it seems like this is the perfect feature ...
moreover I also like to share with friends if I find victory. even with small wins.
and if asked what my suggestion is if there really is a bot addition in the primedice, then it seems like I would suggest the bot auto silence the beggars and who make trouble in the chat room. because in my opinion they have interfered with the concentration of the gamblers in the bets they are making

not really sure what you mean there's heaps of bots on primedice that aren't official ones

nice . i didnt know that there are still more different commands for the bots on the chatbox in pd  but it would be more better if you can add a tutorial on how to input those chat commands since some of the users here on pd are still noobs like me  .  as a newbie i dont use bots ( the one's that work on a dice game ) because i feel that its hard to operate after seeing its screenshot/preview  .  im also gratefull if you can add tutorial for those kind of bots  :) 

11 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

when talking about "bot" I prefer rainbot ... it seems like this is the perfect feature ...
moreover I also like to share with friends if I find victory. even with small wins.
and if asked what my suggestion is if there really is a bot addition in the primedice, then it seems like I would suggest the bot auto silence the beggars and who make trouble in the chat room. because in my opinion they have interfered with the concentration of the gamblers in the bets they are making

not really sure what you mean there's heaps of bots on primedice that aren't official ones

as you said ... rainbot is indeed a feature in primedice that is quite impressive ... many people like this feature, because with the intermediary of this rainbot feature, we can share our victories with our friends who are ...

it's just that this rainbot feature can't automatically mute beggars ... I also hope so ... because this parapengemis is already enough to interfere with gamblers in primedice .. I myself really hate these beggars ... if only there were features that could be automatically mute these beggars, maybe the gamblers who play in this primedice will feel quite calm when betting ...

15 minutes ago, Ph4ntom said:

Now I'm curious. Is there a list where I can see all the bots of primedice? I only know these three mentioned bots.

you try to open it in the FAQ chapter ... everything should be listed there ... you want to know what is in primedice, ... it should be complete in the FAQ ... if I'm not mistaken ...
or you can also ask the moderator about this BOT thing ...

There are some bots at every site. All will love rain bot cause by this they get free coin. Anyway I like the chat bot at pd much. By this I can check the coin price and converting rate from one to another. And it gives fun too. When you type seen for some player. It gives funny reply many times. Forum new topic update news we get at chat. Many things more there. Just a good chat bot.

Edited by Mahdirakib

17 hours ago, JohnShelby said:

I really like Dinabot  :)

And I have a question, what does this Fnordbot do? I never saw him

The dinabot is not one of the primedice features ...
dinabot is a situ exchange that is beyond the control of primedice ... so the dinabot has no connection at all to primedice ... although the dinobot can be used in primedice as well as stake.com