In Primedice, all players even newbies have to deal with bots, to play game , look for a user, check price, exchange coins and more.... 

The Most known Bots in Primedice are "ChatBot" managing, and all useful commands, "Rainbot" for rains , "Modbot" for moderating (automute) , "Fnordbot" for the fun part , etc...

Well i want to ask you what is your favorite bot , and if you think that there's one bot missing in this great Bot family.

You can suggest a new kind of bot in your comments, be creative and let your imagination speak!

This is the first time I encountered Fnordbot,

according to :

https://thefoggiestnotion.com/fnords.htm

A fnord is disinformation or irrelevant information intending to misdirect, with the implication of a conspiracy.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

I think you may have forgotten TitleBot in your list.

1 hour ago, MrNice23 said:

In Primedice, all players even newbies have to deal with bots, to play game , look for a user, check price, exchange coins and more.... 

The Most known Bots in Primedice are "ChatBot" managing, and all useful commands, "Rainbot" for rains , "Modbot" for moderating (automute) , "Fnordbot" for the fun part , etc...

Well i want to ask you what is your favorite bot , and if you think that there's one bot missing in this great Bot family.

You can suggest a new kind of bot in your comments, be creative and let your imagination speak!

You forgot about Dinabot which is used to exchange one currency for another and transactions between sites.:D

rainbot bot is like every one no one want another bot's , i suggest new bot is like caught er the scammer's this is real bot want :D

2 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

when talking about "bot" I prefer rainbot ... it seems like this is the perfect feature ...
moreover I also like to share with friends if I find victory. even with small wins.
and if asked what my suggestion is if there really is a bot addition in the primedice, then it seems like I would suggest the bot auto silence the beggars and who make trouble in the chat room. because in my opinion they have interfered with the concentration of the gamblers in the bets they are making

2 hours ago, jamyr said:

This is the first time I encountered Fnordbot,

according to :

https://thefoggiestnotion.com/fnords.htm

A fnord is disinformation or irrelevant information intending to misdirect, with the implication of a conspiracy.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

I think you may have forgotten TitleBot in your list.

I also have not come across Fnordbot, but I have not been in chat too much lately.  I think Modbot is my favorite to take care of the beggars/spammers.

I just heard about Fnordbot. I've never seen it. if you ask about bot favorites, of course chatbot is my favorite. because it is one of the bots that I often use, such as checking coin prices, checking odds, etc.
and when it comes to new bots, I haven't thought about that, because I think for now, the available bots are enough

On 18/08/2019 at 09:40, MrNice23 said:

What does Fnordbot do?  I still have not seen it in chat... how long has it been around?

6 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

It was removed some time back due to the massive amount of abuse by some members.

Oh okay, that would explain why I have not seen it recently... thanks for the clarification.

59 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

It was removed some time back due to the massive amount of abuse by some members.

I'm pretty sure it's still working? I've seen it a couple of times in the chat recently.

I must admit I love it when people give chatbot some abuse and it give it back 🤣 some of the comebacks are brilliant.

9 minutes ago, Lky14 said:

I'm pretty sure it's still working? I've seen it a couple of times in the chat recently.

I must admit I love it when people give chatbot some abuse and it give it back 🤣 some of the comebacks are brilliant.

yeah it is amazing and fun, i remember when fnord bot got added, and then everyone was spamming him, he was lagging to respond lol, there was like que of 5peopel  to get his response, and well there was a timer too. like 2 min or something. well people get bored of him now. but he is a cool bot. and gives amazing responses like "Cat for president" :P" 

and other cool responses, i had screenshots but now i lost them after changing phone.

1 hour ago, UltraChief said:

It was restarted a few hours back due to popular demand :D

well ofc, it is amazing 😍 and fun, gives peoople to do something else , than beg,  and passive beg :D and.. scam...  (Or maybe those people dont care.. idk)

On 23/08/2019 at 01:14, UltraChief said:

and what is the use of Fnordbot, if I may know? because I've never heard of it. Even though it's been removed, I want to know the usefulness of Fnordbot

15 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

and what is the use of Fnordbot, if I may know? because I've never heard of it. Even though it's been removed, I want to know the usefulness of Fnordbot

It's one of the coolest bots around. 

To initiate fnord just type !fnord sheenaz.bay

Hey there MrNice! :)

I personally love the rain bot the most. And for the sole reason I like it is because of course... Free cash! :D I also love the trivia bot and that because isn't it just fun to have a couple of trivias here and there? It is! It kind of makes the chat more alive and more communications are a thing! I personally love rain bot the most because It is fair and also it is a very cool feature they have on here! :D

Have a good day!

My favorite was always rain bot. I dont make it a habit of talking to the bots because they never respond but i do remember yelling at the rain bot quite often. Though my attempts and communicating with it were always and i have no doubt would still be futile.

Wow, I didn't know about that Fnordbot. I only knew Rainbot and Chatbot until recently...

I noticed that we can get some satoshi for participating in the community. Does Rainbot has anything to do with it?

Edited by Ph4ntom

On 29/08/2019 at 10:17, sheenaz.bay said:

what is it for? I want to know the use of fnordbot. if it hasn't been removed, maybe I'll use it to find out its use

Hmm well Fnordbot is kind of philosopher bot, it makes you think further about things , persons surrounding you, even if sometimes you have to understand its sarcasm lol

Hmm well Fnordbot is kind of philosopher bot, it makes you think further about things , persons surrounding you, even if sometimes you have to understand its sarcasm lol

hahahaha .... you make most people on this topic confused with the phrase "FNORDBOT" ...

It seems you need to give a little explanation about this one sentence with an explanation that is easier to understand ...
because I see a lot of people asking about what is "FNORDBOT" ....
You better say it before the fnordbot says who he is ... hahahahaha ... 😅😅