@zulfandina

Percentage of reserve coins in vault

i dont use vault that much unless i feel that i lost control and i will get busted, and then i deposit the whole amount to vault , i stop playing and take a break, when i come back to the game i withdraw the whole amount again, i dont like to devide the amount which will be against my strategy and against my way of playing, i always play with all i have, and even when i deposit from my wallet, i deposit the whole amount.

When i used the vault, i made it like this:

Bank 0.0004

Vault: 0.0002 and everytime when i made profit around 50000 satoshis, i put it in the vault :) try it like this if you want :D

On 22/10/2019 at 20:20, Mahdirakib said:

Well that's really huge red streak you experienced. I also tried that payout but never faced more then 27 reds. Cause my balance always finished before that lol. About saving in vault, I play manual game now and save 50% of my profit firstly. Then I always try to make profit and after reaching a target like 20-25k sats and put it in vault for safe. 

well .. playing with a manual attack pattern is much different from playing a martingale pattern. You use a good attack pattern. I also thought about that, but maybe because I was too in a hurry in betting while playing the manual it would be very slow.
if you keep your winnings in the vault of 25k sath - 30k sath for each win, then you will very easily reach the minimum withdrawal rate, interesting information. It seems like I need to try your strategy in hunting and save the percentage of wins in Vault. thanks for sharing

A reserve held in your vault huh? How do you keep from removing the reserve and rolling it until its gone? I've considered using primedice as a crypto wallet. I mean that's really just what it is when you think about it. I held a modest sum of lite coin in my vault for a min. But as mentioned above it didn't remain safe there for long. Not not to long at all. Soon enough i was ripping it from its safe confinement all to eager to give it back to primedice. Primedice has to eat to?

I think i will start using primedice as more of a bank/wallet. Its actually not a bad idea. Although i haven't really wandered around d to know the fees accosted with wallets and such. Perhaps some chum up in these threads and topics could shed some light on the real ins and outs of primedice being used as a crypto wallet. And excuse me if that was already covered in the thread. I tend to quick scan the first few sentences of a post and then proceed to spill my own bullshit all over it. 

Thanks for the topic . It kinda got my brain parts doing the thinking thing that sometimes brings out new stuff. 

I usually don't keep my funds in valut. But when sometimes I have to test new strategies and scripts with dicebot, that is the time when vault comes handy to keep funds safe.

So if anything goes wrong you have your funds safe.