Jump to content
@SOLO@

Part of Salary used as Gambling.

Recommended Posts

I don’t know what percentage I use, but I can say for sure that I use only what I think I can spend without harming myself and my family. Maybe it’s not very much, but I feel so calmer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i remember i was using more than 80% of my salary in gambling before, once i bought btc with my whole salary to feed my gambling addiction, and i always bust in few days, then i had to wait for the next month. that was in the past, now things changed, i only play with what i can afford to lose, i have many other things to do in my life not only gambling, so sometimes i spend 5-20% of my salary in gambling and not more, we need good plans to be successful in life ! we need to not follow our addiction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I generally set aside about 10% also for gambling/entertainment purposes, and I keep those funds in separate wallets from my other funds.  That way I am not tempted to dip into my other funds in order to gamble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to be, in the early 2016 I knew online gambling, I used part of my salary to play online gambling, if I won I withdrew it, and if I lost I made a deposit again. after that, I set my finances, all the profits I collected in my wallet, and I only withdraw a few and deposit it if I want to play. so every time I win, I send it to my wallet. since then I never use my salary again to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These days, I just get my fix out of hunting those forum challenges. (They're mostly profitable!)

I don't have that much money to throw around, and I know I can easily succumb to addictive tendencies if I'm not thinking straight, so I'd rather not open up that possibility by getting into the habit of regularly depositing on PD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/08/2019 at 22:29, @SOLO@ said:

I use 10% of my salary on PD. Do u also use part of your salary in gambling. if not what is the source of your Deposits here.

yeah ... i use my salary to bet on primedice .. if not from my salary, where else can i get money .. ???
but only the rest ... after all the needs are completed, the rest is what I use to bet on primedice ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's better to not use your pay to deposit for gambling , you can easy fall into addiction and so lose your money for rent , bills etc...There's some other ways  to get some cryptos, it's not easy but internet provide us some opportunities and you just have to catch them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/08/2019 at 23:05, rembo2 said:

I don’t know what percentage I use, but I can say for sure that I use only what I think I can spend without harming myself and my family. Maybe it’s not very much, but I feel so calmer.

same thing with me, ...
I also spend the rest of the needs that have been fulfilled ... even so, I'm happy because I can make a deposit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/08/2019 at 02:15, CntryBoy said:

I generally set aside about 10% also for gambling/entertainment purposes, and I keep those funds in separate wallets from my other funds.  That way I am not tempted to dip into my other funds in order to gamble.

hahahahaha ... clever trick ...
creates self-deception ... :D
indeed sometimes to save yourself from destruction in the future you can do it ... it's quite cunning ... hahahahahaha ... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/08/2019 at 23:40, Chikou1306 said:

i remember i was using more than 80% of my salary in gambling before, once i bought btc with my whole salary to feed my gambling addiction, and i always bust in few days, then i had to wait for the next month. that was in the past, now things changed, i only play with what i can afford to lose, i have many other things to do in my life not only gambling, so sometimes i spend 5-20% of my salary in gambling and not more, we need good plans to be successful in life ! we need to not follow our addiction.

having financial management in real life is indeed very important for the continuation of life ... including the distribution in terms of the salary we receive ... if it can still be divided up for your active gambling, then divide it .. if not, don't overestimate it. because it can ruin your life going forward

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't use it and I will never use part of my salary to play in a casino unless I'm very, very convinced I'm ready to make a profit out of it. But you never know, defeat can happen in a few bets.

So, I make money by collecting coins on the internet, doing jobs online and this I target some percentage of this or other casinos here, and in this way I increase my potential and source of profit.

But it's each one, each one knows the best way to get money and make deposits, but one thing is for sure, making deposits is like having more strength to play, because the more you have, the more you can get in the game, however The opposite is also true, ie if the deposit is big the loss can be big too so take care in case of deposit has to be done carefully and very carefully. Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello!

I hope you make good profits my friend.

One tip I give you is to deposit it only when you're sure you won't need it later. 

4 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

But it's each one, each one knows the best way to get money and make deposits, but one thing is for sure, making deposits is like having more strength to play, because the more you have, the more you can get in the game, however The opposite is also true, ie if the deposit is big the loss can be big too so take care in case of deposit has to be done carefully and very carefully. Good luck.

Wise words my friend

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Katerniko1 said:

i use how much i can lose of my own money, like 2-3, there is no other way to play :D

I think if you keep trying to experiment in betting, it seems like there are many ways to win with the little money you spend. indeed everything depends on luck, but luck will not come by itself if it is not helped with effort. stop playing with that-that's all. develop your insight, and fly with victory

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Using your own salary money to gamble spells disaster for me. I think using it atfer being cleared that is for a ''fun'' purpose is ok, but in general i dont see it being good idea. I dont do it a probably would never do. I'll simply use certain funds that i gathered in certain ways and you can say i dont care about. Or just re-invest something won here and there. Promotions are the best way to gamble without risking too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use 20% of my income to play gambling, but after the past 3 months I reduced only a maximum of 2-5% of the source of my income that I use. I was too greedy and wanted to continue playing and playing .... like an opiate to win. now I play gambling making online gambling like playing games, with minimal capital i try to get opit and set a profit target of 20% - 25%.

good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing from my formal salary goes to gambling. What I deposit usually comes from what is left from some freelancer jobs, and only if I'm not needing that money. I know the risks of gambling and that's why I would never compromise important money, or savings that I might need in the short term.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×