@SOLO@

Had u parents/Spouse ever caught u Gambling on PD?

I dont know about you peoples but till date i have never been caught by my parents cause i play with caution. The day they will catch me thats the end for me in PD.

How many of you are playing like me in stealth mode :P

My parents are totally against any kind of gambling, even if i want to tell them that i am playing on PD and can earn little from here they will never allow me.

But i cannot leave this addiction. 

What about you all there?..............

My husband knows that I am doing this, and he is perfectly aware. I assured him that whatever I have already deposited has already been withdrawn. I made it clear that I am not actually gambling (pseudo-gambling, perhaps because I bet but at a very low amount that losing is almost impossible) by showing him what is going on. Result- he allowed me to continue. It isn't bad to earn bits of rains after all and put them on vault while making friends and making the community livelier when everyone is in down mood because of losing. :) 

my parents know me and my wife know, but they only know I am a trader, not a gambler. they only know that I invested in bitcoin, so I have no problem with that. anyways, I have business in the real world, so no one thinks I gamble

Well I'm not married and I live alone right now, so it is very unlikely I will be "caught" playing PD by anyone unless I have a peeping tom.  I had my girlfriend living with me not too long ago, and she knew about my occasional gambling so no biggie there either.  My parents are the ones that originally introduced me to gambling...

I myself am married and have children ... although my wife knows about primedice and what are the activities in primedice .. my wife does not forbid me ... instead it encourages me, because maybe from here I can produce ... if people my parents, do not know ... because between my house and my parents' house is quite far away

I don't see the point in letting them know the specific sites that I play on, but they know that I gamble. 

I don't deposit any of my own money in to gambling and I cashed out $3000 from a $2.50 bet before, so they are more than happy in me gambling xD I cashed all of this money out to my bank account btw :) 

On 14/08/2019 at 21:28, Angela said:

My husband knows that I am doing this, and he is perfectly aware. I assured him that whatever I have already deposited has already been withdrawn. I made it clear that I am not actually gambling (pseudo-gambling, perhaps because I bet but at a very low amount that losing is almost impossible) by showing him what is going on. Result- he allowed me to continue. It isn't bad to earn bits of rains after all and put them on vault while making friends and making the community livelier when everyone is in down mood because of losing. :) 

if something is done with persistence, the results will be quite satisfying ...
like the thing you do .. save some satoshi from the rain and hunt in a small duplication with a little bet, it's good to continue ...

You are a young man, a boy or someone much younger than me. I'm already responsible for my actions, so I have no problem playing, I'm quiet about that.

I think of one thing, all that is hidden at one time the truth will appear, I think it is better to reveal and say what I like than to keep something from someone, but anyway, each case is a case. Let's Play!

On 18/10/2019 at 07:30, JohnTravel said:

You are a young man, a boy or someone much younger than me. I'm already responsible for my actions, so I have no problem playing, I'm quiet about that.

I think of one thing, all that is hidden at one time the truth will appear, I think it is better to reveal and say what I like than to keep something from someone, but anyway, each case is a case. Let's Play!

it's true, it's better to say it than to hide it, especially since he's still a teenager and maybe he's afraid of being discovered by his parents or anyone about gambling activities that he does.
I think it is indeed best for a young teenager to hide his gambling, because he still uses his parents' money to bet, and if his parents know about his gambling activities, it looks like he will be scolded or maybe worse. but .. back up, .. it is better not to have to be clandestine, because anything that is hidden one day will also be found out

My family and my partner know, but they have no problem with that because I play moderately. I never ask for money, I don't put my own money in it, and I continue to work normally every day. Gambling does not take all my time

gabling, is one of my secrets in life, i never told my family or friends about it, i only told one of my closest friends about, you can imagine what their reaction will be after telling them, they will start advicing, and everyone will start telling you to stop gambling and many other things. so yeah, i prefer to keep it as a secret.

My family also won't allow me to do gambling. Cause gambling is bad and people loss their money in it. Gambling is also waste of time. It force people to live bad life with depression. I also hide my gambling from my family. And try to not gambling much, staying in limit.

On 29/10/2019 at 13:03, Mahdirakib said:

My family also won't allow me to do gambling. Cause gambling is bad and people loss their money in it. Gambling is also waste of time. It force people to live bad life with depression. I also hide my gambling from my family. And try to not gambling much, staying in limit.

I don't think it's necessary to hide things from one's own family, even if it's gambling. I think the purpose of life is money, and if you can show your victory in gambling to the family, maybe the story will be different, but if your family opposes gambling and you also experience a big loss in gambling, then the next disaster will happen to you if your family got to know it. even if gambling stays at its limits, mistakes will still be inflicted upon you if you still experience defeat. in my opinion, whatever it is, keep trying to be open and honest, especially to your own family

Actually as funny fact a few friends me saw me playing but none ever realised it is gambling, they were like: why do you play this stupid game!? so far so good for me, i am more than happy to let them know that i am gambling but i don't think they will care as it is not their business/concern.