jamyr

Server error?

fb522f3e59620f3a2db5ad484c421326.png

I wasn't doing anything other than watching my autobet and chatting, then got this error and chat went "spam-error" . 
The race ended a few secs later.

On 14/08/2019 at 22:38, CaptainLorca said:

So what exactly is your issue / question?

The error states that it wasn’t possible to reach the server. Usually a refresh fixes this.

Did you have any losses or anything, since you were on Autobet?

Hi Captain. It was weird because most in chat had an error at the same time frame.
If you have access to chatlogs, you can see why I felt like this error was one of a kind.

as well as I know about the problems of the internet world. if there is a sentence "long respond" the problem lies in the internet network that is experiencing interference with the player. not on primedice site ..
It looks like you need to refresh your computer, and if this problem still persists, confirm with the internet officer in your area of residence, ... because this is an internet network problem that you are using ...

I hope this helps... :)

On 19/08/2019 at 00:15, @zulfandina said:

as well as I know about the problems of the internet world. if there is a sentence "long respond" the problem lies in the internet network that is experiencing interference with the player. not on primedice site ..
It looks like you need to refresh your computer, and if this problem still persists, confirm with the internet officer in your area of residence, ... because this is an internet network problem that you are using ...

I hope this helps... :)

Sorry but please read my reply.

It wasn't just me, if it was only me I wouldn't have started this topic at all.

Anyways I think it's better to have this thread locked.