JstLikeMagyk

Do you abandon your strategy ?

Hey guys so often I've been waiting for a deposit, planning my strategy of attack and I get more and more into thinking about it busting out dicetools, deciding wether to dicebot or not.

Sometimes I've abandoned all strategy and max bet within 10 rolls of my deposit landing a few times I've last a little bit longer but for the most part when I try come into the game with one set strategy I just end up really pissed off / frustrated.

what about you guys?

I always ends up like that. I always plan before I have a balance but after playing a little rolls and get bored already I always change strategy and try to go high risk to rush a win which ends up busted. 

58 minutes ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

Hey guys so often I've been waiting for a deposit, planning my strategy of attack and I get more and more into thinking about it busting out dicetools, deciding wether to dicebot or not.

Sometimes I've abandoned all strategy and max bet within 10 rolls of my deposit landing a few times I've last a little bit longer but for the most part when I try come into the game with one set strategy I just end up really pissed off / frustrated.

what about you guys?

lets see this is good strategy but such a bad luck my last few days so yes , its working all time good but when i high bets start so grab my bets :S

image.thumb.png.85b0acc34742ae88303e669e4a610c6d.png

when I intend to carry out a major attack for today, I try to gather my abilities and fantasize about victory.
When the deposit landed on the Primedice, ... I started to strategize while watching all the bets. when I was ready to take off on my bet, I started fishing with small bets and gradually raising started to produce a win. however, my patience began to run out, and I changed my strategy. I am sure of a victory, but because I was too chasing the victory, I finally destroyed the victory that I got at the beginning of the bet and also my deposit

regret and anger at greed that I always repeat over and over while betting ...

I have no record of how many strategies i had changed since i started playing. Every time i lose i change my strategy.

What the use of playing with same strategy if u keep losing with it.

I used to be that way when I first started... I would basically just rage bet to try for quick, big wins.  I have since learned that this usually learns to losing, so I always go in with a plan and goal in mind and do my best to stick to it.

i know how it feels because it always happens to me, i always change my strategy after few bets and i start throwing big amounts here and there ! i think its about patience, you need to patient and follow your own rules that you put in the strategy, i think we always lose control at a certain point after losing big amounts and we start playing in a stupid way. to be honest i dont remember i finished a strategy while i was playing, i always change it after losing, and it always leads me to bust.

I prefer not to adhere to certain strategies, but to bet based on my intuition completely and from time to time it works very well for me, and all strategies will ultimately bankrupt you.

I always switch the strategies up and play different payouts but depending on how the game goes and what numbers I roll, I will sometimes stop and abandon strategy like you say.

Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it don't but that's how I like to play.

2 hours ago, rembo2 said:

I prefer not to adhere to certain strategies, but to bet based on my intuition completely and from time to time it works very well for me, and all strategies will ultimately bankrupt you.

I tend to play that way as well from time to time and it has worked out well for me also.  There are a few strats that I generally stick to, but go back to intuition based playing quite often as well.

playing with a small balance and getting a small profit also makes us bored waiting and this is where our emotions play, greed comes, finally raises the bet and everything is lost, there is only regret. might happen to all gamblers, and so do I. I've experienced it before, and I don't want to do it again