CntryBoy

Do you prefer withdrawing or using the vault?

On 12/10/2019 at 02:04, Elastomania said:

First of all, it depends on the amount of my winnings. If I won a little, then it is not worth it to put off in the vault.

Yeah that's a good thing to do. Wd big by saving small. 

On 22/10/2019 at 03:24, FotisNt said:

I really prefer withdrawing since I can't hold myself from redepositing any balance I'm saving on vault. Even if I can bet steadily without a massive, knowing when to stop, vault is my weak spot.xD

if you know when you will stop at a bet you made even when you are losing, you can still refrain from withdrawing some money in your vault, because it is rarely owned by some gamblers, because I myself feel that way, I am not can stop hunting if I still have a balance, even if the balance is stored in a vault or in my personal wallet. so vault will never work for me

I used the vault before, but now not anymore. I let the money all on the bank and when i need a bit, i withdraw it :D

I choose to withdraw than keep it in the vault,but!!i still using vault in keeping smaller amount of numbers..i used withdrawal if i win bigger amount of numbers..

On 13/08/2019 at 16:36, syllable said:

Most people will prefer to withdraw money. I myself will withdraw money to continue investing in a number of projects other than gambling. Leaving a lot of money in the vault will make me continue to use that money to gamble and maybe I will lose all my money

Exactly, sometimes having a lot of money in your vault will tempt you to use it then it will eventually lead you to loose huge amount. Good choice if people choose to just withraw money, it is more convenient.

On 21/10/2019 at 21:42, Frutreal said:

Depends on the situation. Once you need to and put your coins in a vault if you want security and self-control.

Yes, it is so important to have self control on using vault or else you will be in trouble by using them all the tine. Well if you want to learn discipline, you better use vault too. But i suggest that you should be in the withdrawing first if you know to yourself that you can't handle you temper on using your money.

Neither, if i win and if i need anything to spend some of my winnings i withdraw that much, play with the rest until i bust trying to reach a certain target, but if you are just asking preference i withdraw.

3 hours ago, Byteking said:

Neither, if i win and if i need anything to spend some of my winnings i withdraw that much, play with the rest until i bust trying to reach a certain target, but if you are just asking preference i withdraw.

yes ... I think it is also interesting to be prioritized, unless indeed it has certain targets in the hunt, it is clear that the target is more important than withdrawal, but that goes back to the gambler as well, I think they prefer to withdraw it rather than keep it in vaut or return badness