hyper2019

LOSSING RECOVER OPINION

Many of us want to bet the house edge and win even with small profit. So we are trying our best to reduce odds of lossing and somehow increase our chances of winning. I know a lot of you there are talking chances on low PO because of low the low risk provide, But thing twice.

(1) on low PO you have to bet big for a small profit. What if you loss?

(2) when you lose, you have to bet bigger to recover. What if you lose again.

(3) losing consecutive time on low PO hurts especially when you don't have enough coin to recover.

(4) lastly, you will end up losing without a fight?

You need to accept you are going to lose sometimes you can win every bet so why lose without a fight?

To those who are hesitant to risk on high PO. Read this.

(1) why bother using low PO you will bust anyway. JOKE

(2) you will get high reward on small bets even it means you lose a lot of time before hand.

This is just my opinion,,🏃

hyper2019

I also rarely play with small multipliers because they generally beat me up pretty badly for some reason.  I stick to higher payouts, even though the chance for long red streaks and a bust are higher, the reward is greater if and when it does hit to recover faster.

the risk of losing playing on a small payout is indeed high ... even though like that, there are still many who play on a small payout, why? It seems like they feel the victory over a small payout, rather than playing on a large payout that is not certain of the victory because there are too many red lines to be received ...
however, investing in large payouts is also very vulnerable to recovering defeats that occurred before ... I myself prefer to bet on payouts 100x-payout 2475x. because indeed the profit is bigger. Essentially, playing on small payouts and big payouts always has advantages and disadvantages ... it all depends on the gambler wants to bet on which payout ...