TERMSERROR

What is your maximum red streaks in 9900x payout?

My longest red streak chasing this 9900x is 6000 rolls 
Chasing high risk is very difficult but it depends on your luck 
everytime when I'm hunt high risk and didn't hit on my calculated roll I stop and take a rest or change my seeds

7 hours ago, Angeline08 said:

everytime when I'm hunt high risk and didn't hit on my calculated roll I stop and take a rest or change my seeds

the highest is 6000 roll ? i think you are so lucky to hit it with only 6000 roll, sometimes it takes me more than 60k roll ( that was in the past because i dont play it now ) but still, 6000 bet is a low red streak to get 9900x, players are getting way more, any ways best of luck with it, hope you get lower bets, best of luck :) 

On 04/10/2019 at 21:57, Angeline08 said:

Only 6000 reds in a row is your max?  If that was the case, I'd play it non stop as it is always +EV.  I generally don't let it run too long and just try to get a lucky hit, but have heard of well over 100k reds many times....

On 05/10/2019 at 08:29, MrNice23 said:

I never hunt to hit 9900x , i think i just did it once for fun , and i hit it after 50 rolls , but it my bet was 1 sat only haha!

sometimes this is the case, when something is not what we really want, there are ways to get it even in a way that is very impossible to get. just like you say friend, when you just want to have fun, you just play around in your bets so that bets are made in the smallest amount of the count and you hit it at the last payout ... it might feel a little annoying isn't it. .. ha ha ha ha

well its from 1roll or to like 100000bets, 10x of payout, possible red amount, 10x of payout, is pretty big, only if you chase very much, or  got very unlucky, but like 100x... 1000reds,  so like 600-700 = 60=70k  can happen , but rare. and yeah, it takes a lot of rolls, time so will do it less times, so will be less reds than your most reds in 100x.

I seldom hunt 9900x unless i have a big bank roll to do that, but sometimes if im not huntin it it usually shows up at 1000-2k rolls prob or more it usually depends on your seed.

18 hours ago, Cat4Life said:

well its from 1roll or to like 100000bets, 10x of payout, possible red amount, 10x of payout, is pretty big, only if you chase very much, or  got very unlucky, but like 100x... 1000reds,  so like 600-700 = 60=70k  can happen , but rare. and yeah, it takes a lot of rolls, time so will do it less times, so will be less reds than your most reds in 100x.

that is a calculation that is too far in my opinion, and it happens if luck does not accompany us in the bets that we make. just like last night, when I just entered prmedice and haven't done anything, it crossed my mind to hunt at 990x payout. I don't know why that thought just appeared, but because of my hesitation I set a bet with 0.00000001 btc, and the result is only a few roll I have found the green line.
sometimes reality really hurts