TERMSERROR

What is your maximum red streaks in 9900x payout?

40 minutes ago, TERMSERROR said:

but how much reds is possible on 9900x.? 

it will very likely happen, whether from old or new seeds. I once got 31,000 rolls on the top side, and have found three times the number 0.00 on the other side. No one knows the maximum amount of red we will receive from each seed.

Taking the question on its context, I have yet to experience it here on PD, but on an another site where I came from, it took me 29,791 dice rolls before I got that 9900x. Perhaps it still stands down on luck that your seed is carrying for you.

PS: Not that I have counted them all as it would be very tedious, but since it rolls 1 die every exactly one second and I took down the time when I began hunting, I ended up with that figure.

1 hour ago, TERMSERROR said:

I've experienced 23k reds on 9900x x payout & I stopped ūüôĀ

If I talk about fairness a green should be come  under 10k rolls but how much reds is possible on 9900x.? 

i got 23k red 9900x and i giveup i can't any more using 9900x is hard expensive and very tried i can't chase¬†ūüėĆ

9900x like a hooker :D i never bit a 9900x 

It is easily possible to see a red streak above 100k rolls with 9900x, there is no way to know for sure what the max number of reds could be.  I myself had over 70k rolls before it hit, but I've heard some say they have had well over that as well.

1 hour ago, CntryBoy said:

It is easily possible to see a red streak above 100k rolls with 9900x, there is no way to know for sure what the max number of reds could be.  I myself had over 70k rolls before it hit, but I've heard some say they have had well over that as well.

yes hui got 100k red 9900x and also zoltan  but he hits both  so hard run and chasing :S

11 hours ago, singpays said:

yes hui got 100k red 9900x and also zoltan  but he hits both  so hard run and chasing :S

It is easily possible to get over 100k reds.  I have been lucky enough a few times to hit it within 500 rolls, but that is very rare.  I haven't personally gone over 10k rolls yet, but am sure it will happen.

This I will say really depends on luck, because there were games that I restarted my seed and came in the first 10 plays a value of 9900x. After this result it did not take 30 more rounds to see another value of 9900x. In the same day I already managed to receive 5 times the value of 9900x. I only got one so far and it wasn't much, it was a little.

no one knows for sure how many reds are on the 9900x payout ... all are based solely on the gambler's luck ... it is not uncommon that hunting at the last payout on a gambling site cannot be predicted ...

Edited by @zulfandina

it's hard to predict how much red we will get when hunting on a 9900x multiplier. I've hit 9900x before 100 rolls, and I've also gotten 10k rolls more and haven't hit the 9900x multiplier and finally I replace it with another multiplier because I'm tired of waiting for the hit

many players got more than 50k red streak in the past ! hui forexemple used to play that payout a lot and he could get more than 60k reds on his autobot ! well if you got a fair chance then you will hit it in less than 10k bet ! but sometimes you get a bad seed and it may take way more than that ! 

On 8/12/2019 at 4:57 AM, dikarico said:

it will very likely happen, whether from old or new seeds. I once got 31,000 rolls on the top side, and have found three times the number 0.00 on the other side. No one knows the maximum amount of red we will receive from each seed.

The number of red streaks can be longer than what you have seen, with the x4.95 ratio having more than 55 red streaks in a row. I think the number of red streaks in a row is more than we imagined, sadly, because the ratio only represents the percentage of chances you win it will not tell you the maximum loss in a row.

last time i play 9900xxx with 1 sats per bet and i loose all my 6k sats without getting any greens however before when i tried to play without balance ,  i can see a green after 1k plus of rolls/reds   .  too many red streaks does not mean that the game is not fair  , your just bad luck to not hit the green  .  my advice is stop playing at 9900x if you dont have a patience or a huge balance because the chance of winning is fairly slim compare to those lower multipliers  but overall it was a fun and rewarding experience once you hit at least one green  ,

5 hours ago, bitboy26 said:

last time i play 9900xxx with 1 sats per bet and i loose all my 6k sats without getting any greens however before when i tried to play without balance ,  i can see a green after 1k plus of rolls/reds   .  too many red streaks does not mean that the game is not fair  , your just bad luck to not hit the green  .  my advice is stop playing at 9900x if you dont have a patience or a huge balance because the chance of winning is fairly slim compare to those lower multipliers  but overall it was a fun and rewarding experience once you hit at least one green  ,

well, losing a 6k bets is a normal thing in such a payout, as we said you could expect way more than 50k red streaks in 9900x, so yeah 6k bet is early to hit that ! but hitting it after 1k with zero balance is a rare thing, i think you could get more than 30k red if you played after that ! since the odds will be changed against you ! best of luck rolling

Not really a fan of hunting 9900x,

But I do change my multiplier to that only with 5 or 10 bets, 

Then I switch back to my usual multiplier.

Never hit 9900x ever since.

7 hours ago, kiran232 said:

I haven't tried 9,900x so far.i play dice only with payouts less than 49.50x or mostly 2x and 4x..

you must try it ! it is an amazing feeling when you hit that 9900x especially if it came with a big profit ! the funniest thing about the dice is the 9900x ! i have been chasing it lately ! i wish it wont take long to come, and then i will show you the bet ID in the chat ! if you ever tried to hunt it prepare your bankroll and be patient, best of luck rolling ! 

I got 60,714 rolls on the seed before I caught one but I wasn't looking for it. Technically I just decided to test my luck for fun for it and then after just 104 rolls, voila, it appeared! Instant 0.01 BTC.

It is like hitting the stars with a kite, but it is absolutely NOT impossible. If you wish to enjoy the most out of this game though, do not chase it with a deposit.¬†ūüėĀ

On 02/10/2019 at 22:29, weworewhat said:

I have never tried to win with X9900, but I think> = 11000 lose in a row or more. The win rate is very low, so the high rate of consecutive losses will create a very long red strip.

Will the defeat rate be even higher? that's for sure and it's also worth the win. the number of red lines is quite long, it does not stop and we do not know how long the green line will appear. it is enough to make worry. want to end the hunt as soon as possible even though it hasn't hit it. however if you manage to get in and hit it, it looks like you need a large wallet to hold quite a lot of coins from that big win

I never hunt to hit 9900x , i think i just did it once for fun , and i hit it after 50 rolls , but it my bet was 1 sat only haha!

Edited by MrNice23