TERMSERROR

Do you reach for cigarettes when you’re feeling stressed or down?

My circle- I work in a call center (BPO) industry and this is almost unavoidable for us. Answering calls and then enduring their curses, shills and rants even though it isn't your fault while keeping your cool is very nerve-wracking. However, what makes me stop from lighting a stick almost all the time (I could say I can live without a pack for a month or a stick for 3 days) is that I do care about my health. I have my father died due to lung cancer because of smoking- really gave me a striking fear.

Gambling-wise, no (or should I say it never gave me triggers to light up). The chat fun is enough to keep my brain glowing.

Off course I do I'm kinda addicted to smoke I try to quit but my brain trigger me whenever I try such a shitt addiction 😛

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, 11111kkk said:

Off course I do I'm kinda addicted to smoke I try to quit but my brain trigger me whenever I try such a shitt addiction 😛

Addiction is something that is hard to give up in an instant but you can try to limit or slowly reduce the cigaritte intake until you finally realize that you have quit smoking for good . just need to think advance if what will smoking cause to your health and its bad  . you can also try other cigaritte alternatives such as vape and slowly limit intake if you wanted to quit smoking .

Edited by bitboy26
typo

No i don't smoke cigarettes i drink only beer im not addicted haha well ive seen lots of people do in tense

42 minutes ago, bitboy26 said:

Addiction is something that is hard to give up in an instant but you can try to limit or slowly reduce the cigaritte intake until you finally realize that you have quit smoking for good . just need to think advance if what will smoking cause to your health and its bad  . you can also try other cigaritte alternatives such as vape and slowly limit intake if you wanted to quit smoking .

Yes you are right