Sign in to follow this  
kippo

How is the forum ranking system?

Recently I found a thing that’s not new but I wanna asked it for long time ago. That’s is there are two ranks in each person( except newbie) rank under our name in profile and rank in our about. 

I know the ranking system under our name. That’s ranking by post count. But I don’t know how many rank in there?

secondly , What is the rank in our about inside of our profile page ? How to get that rank ? How many ranks are there? I got virtuoso but I don’t know how I got it . 

261CEA8A-7E13-4BFA-B517-7A6A74DF5098.thumb.png.bbd070a461cbdcc11184054fda4165f8.pngB3EA83AC-3175-405F-8E87-963EEEF48F9E.thumb.png.56c6e483ac485942b261bfc9c17bbc11.png

16 minutes ago, kippo said:

But I don’t know how many rank in there?

These ranks are based on a lot of things. Everything you need to know is posted here :

https://forum.primedice.com/topic/23874-forum-questions-and-information/

16 minutes ago, kippo said:

secondly , What is the rank in our about inside of our profile page ? How to get that rank ? How many ranks are there? I got virtuoso but I don’t know how I got it . 

You will know when you reach a rank. Those ranks are not revealed from beforehand. At one point you will be able to edit that "rank" as well. You have to find out as you go further :D