luizoruivo

Suggest a Hosted Promotion (0.0027 btc) +

This giveaway will be simple. All you have to do is answer that question: If I could do a promotion, how would I do it?

Some key points to help with the formulation:

1. What people actually need to do;
  2. Rules;
  3. Rewards distribution (0.002 btc).

The more original your idea, the greater the chances of a bigger prize! You can post as much as you want, feel free to edit your post if you manage to plan a better way to put your suggestion. 

Prizes!

1. 0.001 btc
  2. 0.0005 btc
  3. 0.0003 btc
  4. 0.0002 btc
  5. 0.0002 btc
  6. 0.0001 btc
  7. 0.0001 btc
  8. 0.0001 btc
  9. 0.0001 btc
  10. 0.0001 btc

Everyone else: 0.00002 btc

I will use my personal opinion, I will consider reactions with "upvote" as positive votes for a promotion, and "downvotes" as "negative" votes in a suggestion. Reactions will have a great weight in the evaluation.
I will also consider originality, and applicability.

This topic will automaticly close at 19/08/2019.

the most ideal is to make the challenge and for the winners it would be better if you put the coupon and that they claimed so it would be better for everyone

2 minutes ago, CHAYO said:

the most ideal is to make the challenge and for the winners it would be better if you put the coupon and that they claimed so it would be better for everyone

Thank you for your opinion! But your entry is not valid for this promotion, since is not a fullfilling the requirements.

On 10/08/2019 at 22:42, luizoruivo said:

This giveaway will be simple. All you have to do is answer that question: If I could do a promotion, how would I do it?

Some key points to help with the formulation:

1. What people actually need to do;
  2. Rules;
  3. Rewards distribution (0.002 btc).

I think it would be cool, making a challenger using numbers as letters and forming words, kkk, is a silly idea, but a creative way to innovate,
ex: a = 1 b = 2 c = 3 ...

2 minutes ago, aleksey1826 said:

You're a good guy!All I want to say you're not stupid and smart you should know it yourself!))😁

How about a giveaway where people need to plan a giveaway? hahaha, this is exactly my point. Everyone can have some surprisingly good ideas, and I am here to learn as well. :D Funny quote tho :D.

If I conducted a promotion, I would like it to look honest, and everyone had the same chance of winning, you can diversify the game, use some riddles with numbers, in other words, use questions of history, geography and other directions and then use it in the game but so that the intrigue remains to the end. 

If you could do a promotion it must be posted on english mainchat and of course on forum let's say its a challenge on constructive chat

1.) People need to construct a sentences on chat depends on you if its 10-50 words per chat

2.)it must not be spammy and contains a meaningful messages 

3.) the distribution of the prize depends on the people who contributes more on chat 

say for example 2, 0.0005 btc  for the one who contributes more and 10, 0.0001 btc for the least chatter :)

could be a competition between players, it would be cool, say 10 players participate, so the organizer of the competition indicates a number for example 77 only the first 2 squares, the first 5 that hit remain in the competition, and those who don't hit are eliminated, As the number of players decreases, the difficulty increases, so when there are 5 left, a 1 digit number after the comma 77.7 is searched (example). The first 2 that hit are left and the rest are left. 2 squares after the comma 77.77 for example so the first to hit would be the winner. It's just a suggestion but each one with their creativity :)

bom não entendi muito o jeito que seria essa promoção ...

mais tenho uma ideia chamaria de mundo inverso

as pessoas teria que faser => sendo que a pessoa teria que achar apenas 2 rolls   similares  poderia ser por ex: 22,55 55,22 / 6699 9966 / 4488 8844...

regras => com base padrão 

0,00000100 btc
0,00005000 eth
0,00011000 ltc
4,00000000 doge
0,04000000 xrp

e por fim ser uma sequencia sempre do menor para o maior  por ex: tirar o 9966 e depois o 6699 não serviria  a forma exata seria tirar primeiro o 6699 e depois o 9966 sendo assim um pouco mais desafiante...

payout   em 2x

premio a ser distribuído entre os classificados     0,002

Posted (edited)

1. Combine the highest multipier they can.

Explanation: Let's say you win on 2x 3 times in a row, a combine multipier of this is 8 because 2x2x2=8. Let's say you win 9900x and then play 2x and it's also green, combined multipier for this is 19800. And so the people would need to make the highest multipier combined, all the bets would need to be in one go, green after green of course.

2.Rules;

Minimum payout for each bet: 2x. (To prevent long runs)

Minimum bet (no idea if it should be minimum bet for this or not) but if yes then:

You have to put all your winnings into the next bet. (Let's say you put 100 satoshi on 3x, so now you have to put 300 satoshi into next bet. (If no minimum bet then the        amount doesn't matter here).

No seed changing during this of course.

Minimum 25 posts on forum.

1 Entry per user, you can edit (if challenge is not over yet) to change the entry if you hit better one.

3. Rewards distribution (0.002 btc).

1. - 0.001btc.

2. - 0.0005btc.

3. - 0.0003btc.

4-7. - 0.00005btc.

Edited by MateuszHDHR1

step 1 --> make txt documents with participants

step 2 --> go random.org

step 3 --> roll winners

profit?

If I made distributions, then I would have guessed some number from 00.00 to 99.99 (or myself to play the dice before the distribution started by making 1 bet) and would ask the other players to write any number in the post. And who will be closest to the predicted number, he won. If the prize is designed for 10 people, then in order of decreasing from the predicted number, award a reward. The duration of the post at will is 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week.

My opinion 

(1) Always be the team player collaborated.

(2) Make yourself indispensable. Be irresponsible.

(3) Find that for prmotion somewhere else.

(4) Always maintain site rules.

(5) Plan a seed and follow up.

(6) Active everyday play and chatting rooms.

(7) participate all trivia from forums.

(8) Try to everyday some winning.

Posted (edited)

Here is how you may want to do it...

Let me explain everything in science-structured style.

I would call this- "Prove the Provable".

This is also somewhat similar to events around here tagged as "hunting a value between 0 to 99.99" where hunting will surely yield losses to players (PD's default way of trying to earn) but this comes with more challenge and effort to accomplish.

—————

BENEFITS:

1. For the game, if new, doubtful and meticulous players see the entries, they will surely be convinced even more that the game is provably fair and definitely not rigged in any way through Law of Large Numbers (see https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_large_numbers).

2. For players, each position for garnering a prize almost surely will never result to a tie. The results of each player will be unique thus, allowing them to enjoy the full prize.

3. For mods, it may open more ideas for future events as the event itself promotes and reinforces its long-standing claim that the game is "clean" from being manipulated.

—————

MECHANICS:

1. Participants must perform flat betting for 2,000 times* on a certain multiplier. Using Martingale, Paroli or any other known or modified betting system (in short, using "Increase By/Decrease By" feature) is not allowed.

2. The participant must declare his initial balance, what multiplier he/she will be using during the run and his final balance after the run (this would matter on the prize that winners would receive). The bet amount must have a minimum amount*.

3. Participants who would reach the closest percent values compared to the actual WinChance (see below) that they have chosen before the roll will have more chance of winning. This formula will explain how it works:

(WinCount/(WinCount + LoseCount)) - WinChance = Entry

Where-
"WinCount" = Participant's number of wins during the entire roll;
"LoseCount" = Participant's number of losses during the entire roll;
"WinChance" = The win chance that the participant have set before the roll session have begun; and,
"Entry" = The participant's qualifying entry for the event, rounded up to 4 decimal digits.

Therefore, the Entry's ideal value must be equal to 0% to win while participants who have yielded an absolute value closer to 0% will surely have higher chances of winning.

4. To avoid cheating (changing multiplier) and to verify the initial balance, final balance and multiplier not being changed all throughout the constant roll, participant must perform the flat betting session with a screen recording software (then perhaps edit it in fast forward or upload it on a hosting site/YouTube to offset file size problems) and post a link on their replies.

5. The prize will be equal to the amount that the player have lost from the initial balance plus their respective share on the prize pool.

*For the number of rolls (must be a pretty big value so that Entry would be closer to the "WinChance" value they have set, but not so big since it long runs have the tendency to bust the players) and minimum amount of flat betting, it is all up to you luiz

—————

SCENARIO 1:

1. A player decides to play with an initial balance of 0.0001 BTC, a bet of 0.000001 BTC per roll, uses 2x (49.5% WinChance) and performs 2,000 rolls.

2. The final balance after the roll resulted to 0.000086 BTC. He had 993 wins (WinCount) out of 1,007 losses (LoseCount).

3. Therefore, the participant's Entry would be 0.0015%.

" (993/(993+1,007)) - 0.495 = Abs(-0.0015) = 0.0015% "

SCENARIO 2:

1. A player decides to play with an initial balance of 0.0002 BTC, a bet of 0.000002 BTC per roll, uses 1.1x (90% WinChance) and performs 2,500 rolls.

2. The final balance after the roll resulted to 0.0001508 BTC. He had 2,228 wins (WinCount) out of 272 losses (LoseCount).

3. Therefore, the participant's Entry would be 0.0088%.

" (2,228/(272+2,228)) - 0.9 = Abs(-0.0088) = 0.0088% "

—————

FAQ:

1. Q: "Why would I even choose to roll on lower multiplier? It would lead me to more losses!"

A: "Theoretically, lower multipler actually yield lower Entry numbers because the difference between the wins and losses decreases. The scenario 2 above does not necessarily reflect that it would always happen in a roll session, but still goes down from luck. Players have been sharing a lot of their experiences here and if you take them mathematically with a grain of salt, staying away very far from the WinChance value is very, very unlikely."

2. Q: "I can always edit the video I would post to look as if I did it fair and square. That does not eliminate cheating."

A: "Wrong. Math doesn't lie, and will always tell the truth. The initial and final balance you declared would actually be the safeguard against cheating. Trying to think that you could offset the loss? It is very unlikely that you won on flat betting if your final balance yield a positive gain (Wizard of Odds in Google already simulated this using MATLAB). Also, a deviation that's not reflecting the actual amount means that you cheated somewhere during your entire session. For example, in scenario 1, if you really used 2x as your Payout (WinChance = 49.5%) all throughout then your final balance would also be equal to:

" InitialBalance - ((WinCount - LoseCount) * Payout) = FinalBalance"

If that doesn't hold true then you definitely cheated."

3. Q: "Too much effort to do this. It would make things uninteresting."

A: "That is why we have mods to spice things up. They can always modify my idea to their liking. I am just here to suggest. 🙂"

—————

So, that's all there is to it! It may be a bit complicated but it is seriously easy to comprehend if you stretch your brain cells and neurons just for a bit. What do you think guys?

Edited by Angela
Minor typos and structuring errors.

Create several teams for each member of which there will be a certain number of bitcoins in the account. For example, 0.001. Whoever wins more in a week won the competition.

Doing enough isn't good enough.

Really hate hitting 77.99 when target is >77.99 .

Collect 5 of this hits, target will be up to you as long as it is an "almost" win.

My first suggestion: Multiplayer bingo!

Requirements:
So you and 'a partner' need to complete a bingo list 00.00, 11.11, 22.22, ... for exapmle. You can start both from the beginning of the giveaway the further course of the bingo is decided by the first who rolls 00.00, if player A rolls 00.00 first, player B has to roll next 11.11. When palyer B hits 11.11, player A can start hunting for 22.22 and so on.

For the rules:
- (Maybe a 10+ forum post count, but don't really know if that's necessary)
- 1 valid entry per household
- Bets must have been made after the commencement of this promotion, the bet ID of the next bingo number has to be newer than the previous one
- No minimum bet
- Bets need to be winning bets (on any payout)
- Do not change your linked account during the whole duration of the promotion.

Prizes: 
1st team to complete the bingo: 0.0007 (0.00035/player)
2nd team to complete the bingo: 0.0005 (0.00025/player)
3th team to complete the bingo: 0.0004 (0.0002/player)
4th and 5th team to have atleast 5 valid bingo numbers with the team, date/time of rolling the 5th number counts : 0.0002 (0.0001/player)

Title: Collect the most prime numbers

Collect the most prime numbers including 0 & 1 out of the following list:

0.00     1.00    2.00     3.00    5.00
7.00    11.00  13.00  17.00  19.00
23.00  29.00  31.00  37.00  41.00
43.00  47.00  53.00  59.00  61.00
67.00  71.00  73.00  79.00  83.00
89.00              97.00

Rules:

• Standard hosting rules (up to the staff)
  • Minimum bet
  • Must be winning bet
  • Earliest person to complete the list wins 1st place
  • In case of any draw, person with the earliest last bet wins

Prize:

1st: 0.0008 BTC
2nd: 0.0004 BTC
3d: 0.0002 BTC
4-10th: 0.00004 BTC
11th- 30th : 0.000018 BTC

-Hunting the one number within time period like hunting 66.66 with 24 hours 

-roll 66.66 as much as you can without changing seeds ( 2 times minimum to get prize pool) 

-More rolls you got, the highest rewards you will get 

Prizes!

First 0.0005 ( big rewards) 

Second 0.00025

Third 0.00015

Fourth 0.00005

Fifth 0.00005

prize pool for other participants 0.001

Parkour

We love thrill. We love jumping on sky or jumping on cliff. So jumping from edge of one building to another is awesome. 

Hard to do it in real world so let's just do it here. 

Requirement:

Drag the slider to set payout to 49.50x.

The goal is to hit green in roll over and roll under consecutively. It is up to you where to start as long as you hit green successively.

The winner will be determine on the time of achieving it. 

• Minimum bet:
    •  btc.svg 0.00000100
    •  bch.svg 0.00003400
    •  eth.svg 0.00005300
    •  ltc.svg 0.00013000
    •  doge.svg 3.90000000
    •  xrp.svg 0.03700000
  • 1 valid entry per household.
  • Bets must have been made after the commencement of this promotion.
  • Do not change your linked account during the whole duration of the promotion.
  • 10+ forum post count.
  • Haven't broken any General Giveaways Rules!

Prize: 

Total of .002 BTC

• 1st:  0.0007 BTC
  • 2nd: 0.0004 BTC
  • 3rd: 0.0002 BTC
  • 4th - 10th: 0.0001 BTC

in my opinion all the challenges are likely to make all those who are diprimedice will still do it / do it if the prize is quite large.
then I hope the challenge is quite difficult to win, because if the challenge is easy, then people will consider the challenge easy to conquer and not fun ..
Lastly, I think the distribution of prizes for winners is better to use a winning coupon than a tip ... because in my personal opinion, a gift coupon is more valuable than a tip ... :)

This is my idea:

An initial 3-digit number is chosen for all players (eg 777)
The player must win a bet with a roll that ends with those 3 numbers (07.77, 17.77, 27.77, etc.)
From this bet the last 3 numbers of the ID are taken (suppose it was a 328)
Now you must get a roll that ends in 3.28 (03.28, 13.28, 23.28, etc)
The last 3 numbers of this new ID are taken and so the bets are chained.
The winners will be those who achieve the greatest sequence of bets with these conditions.

Example:
Initial number 777
Roll 37.77 ID 34,888,053,909
Roll 69.09 ID 34,892,525,723
Roll 57.23 ID 34,930,840,614
Roll 06.14

Prizes:

1 - 0.0005 btc
2 - 0.0003 btc
3 - 0.0003 btc
4 - 0.0002 btc
5 - 0.0002 btc
6 - 0.0001 btc
7 - 0.0001 btc
8 - 0.0001 btc
9 - 0.0001 btc
10 - 0.0001 btc

thanks for this post i think if you add you add chalenge of team chalenge

every team we have 3 person , and only when the entrie is 16 time stop the entrie 

you can every day post in meni chalenge like hit any number and when the day is finishe you chucke the beet and 8 team  is qualified and next day add other mini chalenge and chose 4 teme and then 2 and 1 is the winner

prize

first team get 0.0008 btc

Second get 0.0005 btc

3-6 get 0.00012 btc

7-8 get 0.00006 btc

this my suggestion and good luck