JstLikeMagyk

Up and coming alt coins to keep in mind for the future.

https://www.cryptopolitan.com/up-and-coming-altcoins-to-look-for-the-rest-of-the-year/

"Those who are planning to invest in the digital currencies might want to consider these three altcoins: Cardano (ADA), Stellar XLM and BitTorrent (BTT)."

It goes on to outline the various development around each asset and I tend to agree with their choices though admittedly I had to look into Cardano as I haven't been keeping up to date but these are assets I feel especially stellar that won't simply follow the tradeline (albeit it's predicted to be in a very lackluster fashion compared to 2017-18) of bitcoin.

If stellar was been given away on blockchain, coinbase and probably other sites. If u really need to give your currency to people for FREE how can this currency can be worth keeping? They are just marketing it to make as much money as they can and they it will be ruined.

I am more inclined to stellar XLM, than others ... it's just that I still have not followed the development of this XLM coin. however, I am more confident in the development of this XLM Stellar in the future ..

but, however, if I have more money, I will still buy / invest with bitcoin ... because, weakening of other koinkoin is very vulnerable, while if you expect the price increase of these new coins, it is still very impossible to be used as a guideline in investment ... the problem of low prices and unpredictable market share makes many of the investors prefer investing in guaranteed coins such as bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, ..

For someone who wants to make a small investment in crypto, the best choice is cheap high-potential altcoin. Because, in a bullish market, altcoin is likely to outperform Bitcoin by a large margin. One of these altcoins is Cardano. why should Cardano ?, because Cardano is not only cheap, but also has very strong fundamentals. This is one project that has a real solution to most of the problems facing blockchain technology. This is a project that can change the lives of small investors.