Jump to content
JohnTravel

Have you ever got into a mess or fight in the middle of the chat game?

Recommended Posts

Talking a little bit about chat, sometimes this has happened to me: confusion, argument, and nervous people who start cursing you, cursing, cursing, and the moment comes when you get into a fight, confusion. And you can't help it when that happens, or you keep quiet or punch in the chat.

So when things get hot in chat and you're playing and things start to boil and suddenly you're no longer playing, but you get into the punch and bump in the chat, a nervous discussion and people start cursing you or you curses the others and goes into that cloud of confusion. Virtual punches to all sides.

Now that you understand this post, the question is: Have you ever messed up in chat? After the confusion did you get very nervous and it disturbed your game? Or don't you get in trouble in chat and don't get involved in messes? What do you do?

Have you ever got into a mess or fight in the middle of the chat game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

several times it has happened, only disagreement. but I gave in more and didn't continue the debate, because I knew I would lose, because I was new here and had few friends and maybe no one supported me, so I gave in and focused more on my game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no not really with another regular user, ive seen it happen before though. today there was ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎a bit of he said she said between me a mod and support which was very unpleasant, but other than that no. i havent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see it happen quite often honestly, but I have never been involved in any of it as of now.  I get along well with everyone and don't understand why there are some folks that always have to start drama...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ignore the chat and other people’s statements, too much negativity can affect your mood and ruin the whole game. Therefore, I recommend not to take this into mind or simply ignore it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rembo2 said:

I ignore the chat and other people’s statements, too much negativity can affect your mood and ruin the whole game. Therefore, I recommend not to take this into mind or simply ignore it.

This is exactly the way I look at it.  I have probably overused the /ignore feature in chat, but to me all of the drama just gets annoying.  Easy way to clean up the chat fast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this is inevitable if you an active chatter. 5 day old active player- and I just had my first argument yesterday when a player is ranting about how the game is rigged. Math doesn't lie is my rule of thumb in this game which most people can't seem to understand when their minda are fogged with the pondering, overwhelming thoughts of how they could have lost (if they already have a nigh-perfect strategy or if they already have been winning a lot). In the end, that argument made me concede not because I lost, but because I just accepted the fact that people's judgements tend to become irrational when emotions come to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/08/2019 at 23:16, sheenaz.bay said:

several times it has happened, only disagreement. but I gave in more and didn't continue the debate, because I knew I would lose, because I was new here and had few friends and maybe no one supported me, so I gave in and focused more on my game

You did what you really should have done, wasting time on discussion will only slow the game and damage the minds of the people who get involved with it. Better not to get involved and move on like nothing happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Angela said:

I think this is inevitable if you an active chatter. 5 day old active player- and I just had my first argument yesterday when a player is ranting about how the game is rigged. Math doesn't lie is my rule of thumb in this game which most people can't seem to understand when their minda are fogged with the pondering, overwhelming thoughts of how they could have lost (if they already have a nigh-perfect strategy or if they already have been winning a lot). In the end, that argument made me concede not because I lost, but because I just accepted the fact that people's judgements tend to become irrational when emotions come to play.

That is the best way to go about it I think.  Too many people allow their emotions to get the better of them when gambling is involved, and we have to sometimes to choose to be the better person and let it go...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha yeah many times, i was in a middle of a pd drama, before i was very reactive, now to be honnest i just don't care, i let it go and if the person is insisting,  i use ignore option, it's the best solution to stay away from useless conversations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

Haha yeah many times, i was in a middle of a pd drama, before i was very reactive, now to be honnest i just don't care, i let it go and if the person is insisting,  i use ignore option, it's the best solution to stay away from useless conversations.

Okay, better to act like this, I don't even care about people anymore, sometimes I still say something, but I'm less and less caring about it and going back to my origins, because when I started here I didn't almost get involved in the chat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/08/2019 at 14:41, MrNice23 said:

Haha yeah many times, i was in a middle of a pd drama, before i was very reactive, now to be honnest i just don't care, i let it go and if the person is insisting,  i use ignore option, it's the best solution to stay away from useless conversations.

I have used the ignore options more times than I ever thought I would here.  I honestly don't care anymore either... lol.  There are too many folks I think that just enjoy bringing drama everywhere they go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/08/2019 at 22:15, CntryBoy said:

I have used the ignore options more times than I ever thought I would here.  I honestly don't care anymore either... lol.  There are too many folks I think that just enjoy bringing drama everywhere they go.

It's weird @CntryBoy but i don't remember seeing in Primedice chat , i see you more in forum lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×