JohnTravel

Do you often get people's attention when they break the rules?

Breaking the rules inside the pd chatroom  is always ignored by the pd users,  thats what i have noticed. Why? It's because they also like it, the flow of the conversation is more interesting when doing things againts the pd chat rules. Letting them continue their bad doings can affect the good ambiance of the room surroundings. It can be stoped by just giving authorisation  to the users to report those who  break the rules.

If they are breaking rules unknowingly, I try to let them know. But if it is something that they do just to get attention, I let the big boys handle it. I mean there is always a Mod/support online to ensure rules are enforced. :)

Hey there JhonTravel mate! ;D

I mean, I can't type yet. Unfortunately... But, when people do break the rules... And this goes for all sites that I use and that I have been  a part of, I have always acknowledged and gotten peoples attention when breaking rules. I often let them know about the rules on the site or I link them an article just to inform them a little bit. But when I can type here on prime dice... I will for sure let people know :D

Have a great day everyone :P

On 17/08/2019 at 07:19, jamyr said:

If they are breaking rules unknowingly, I try to let them know. But if it is something that they do just to get attention, I let the big boys handle it. I mean there is always a Mod/support online to ensure rules are enforced. :)

That is very true.  There is always someone around that will take care of the situation pretty quickly.  Most of them just do it for the attention as you mentioned, so I just don't give that to them.

10 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

That is very true.  There is always someone around that will take care of the situation pretty quickly.  Most of them just do it for the attention as you mentioned, so I just don't give that to them.

Some mods do not just engage in chat but they are always on the lookout to be able to keep the chat safe and user-friendly.

Also I believe there are also players warning others to follow the rules and so on.

10 hours ago, jamyr said:

Some mods do not just engage in chat but they are always on the lookout to be able to keep the chat safe and user-friendly.

Also I believe there are also players warning others to follow the rules and so on.

That is very true.  Things hardly ever get out of control anymore as there is always someone around to keep an eye on things... even if they are just lurking.

On 21/08/2019 at 15:20, jamyr said:

You are right, not only mod, of course there are other users who warn when there are users who break the rules, and there may also be users who report directly to the mod or support

19 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

You are right, not only mod, of course there are other users who warn when there are users who break the rules, and there may also be users who report directly to the mod or support

Well if the violation is too much, and it affects other players and the chat in a big way, calling mods attention or support would be the right thing to do.

But not like snitching or so.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, jamyr said:

Well if the violation is too much, and it affects other players and the chat in a big way, calling mods attention or support would be the right thing to do.

But not like snitching or so.

if I personally, actually not too focused on the violations committed by other users in the chatroom, because I only focus on my game. so I have never reported anyone even though there are also users who PM me to beg

Edited by sheenaz.bay

It all depends on the infraction. If i see anybody in life or online doing something that may be frowned upon or insulting or annoying ill mind my own. There is no raisin  ( in my opinion ) to involve yourself or intrude in someones life because of opinions or personally held views. I'm not a member of any religion/sect/group/guild/clan/society/club or otherwise gathering number of people. But i respect and acknowledge anyone desire to be. Although i find them funny and socially disruptive in most cases. I'm a heterosexual but i don't have any problem or negative feeling about those who are not. I'm white and i like all colors of people.

Those are the major things i can think of that people will involve themselves in other peoples lives about. But i guess here were talking about rues.

If i see someone breaking a rule or law i usually turn my view onto something that doesn't involve the action or possibly i join in on the event if it suits me. Then there are the occasions where someone is negatively impacting another persons life or experience and that's not OK. If i was actively chatting away and someone was being verbally attacked i would intervene however i could. Although i have been a person saying very negative things in chat ( antisemitism, homophobic, racist, sexist, rude, crude, insensitive ) it is always said in jest and if asked to shut the dice up i believe i do.

If i was witness to a rule being broken that doesn't impact anyone other than the person breaking it id mind my own and ignore it. Rules are made to be broken. And what would you want a witness to do if you're own rule breaking was being observed?

Snitches get metaphorical online stitches!

on the chatbox on pd dice site ? what kind of rules they are bereaking ? posting all caps ? asking for tips , spamming ? no matter what is it its always a good idea to warn them or you can also report them if they will still continue to do the same inapropriate behavior   .

one thing , you can also ignore them  so that you wont see thier nonsense post  . by the way , i think users on the chat are automatically ignored or blacklisted when do things that are against the rules ?  

On 17/08/2019 at 18:19, jamyr said:

some of them do that out of their consciousness ... it can be noticed ... if they keep blabbering with the same mistakes, it means that they did it on purpose ...
if they apologize, then forgive ... if they are just joking or emotion when experiencing defeat, then forgive also ... if it is done intentionally, then you should warn them, ... even if they still do the same thing up to 3x , still forgive, and give the opportunity to improve on their own .. it's better than nothing ...

but ... if they repeat it for the 4x ... there will only be one word ... "call the moderator and ask that the person be permanently silenced ... because humans are only given 3 times the warning, if more than that, and keep repeating the same mistakes as much as 4x, then they are not humans ... but animals with no brains ... are very worthy of being eliminated from primedice .. -_-

I am just a friendly and handsome gambler. I don't care about what people discuss, and I don't usually pay attention to violators. I take all cases seriously so. Please ignore that if they don't commit something too serious.

Many people in chat break the chat rules everyday time to time. I have noticed a lot of people doing that. Like asking for coin, talking about missing rain, giving other site link etc.. etc. I use to tell them stop doing those thing. Cause before playing at a site we should try to follow the rules and help to make the chat clean. Though sometimes I swear at chat after busting my depo. And feel ashamed of my work later. 

On 07/09/2019 at 17:59, Mahdirakib said:

Many people in chat break the chat rules everyday time to time. I have noticed a lot of people doing that. Like asking for coin, talking about missing rain, giving other site link etc.. etc. I use to tell them stop doing those thing. Cause before playing at a site we should try to follow the rules and help to make the chat clean. Though sometimes I swear at chat after busting my depo. And feel ashamed of my work later. 

You are right, we can only remind them that there are rules here, but if the user is still in violation, then the support and the moderator will give punishment to them.

If there is someone breaking the rules in the chat, I just contact support and make sure that they are right on it. I would only do this though if there aren't any visible mods in the chat / they haven't been muted for a long time. It is only to make sure that other users on the site don't get scammed and have the best time on prime dice that they can possible have. ❤️ :D