Jump to content
AliBaba17

Jackpot rolling 77.77 twice in a roll: The Pipeline Dream

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

You hit 77.77 twice in 15 rolls a few days ago, was 77.77 twice in a row or did you have a few rolls between hit the first 77.77 and the second 77.77?

It came 15 rolls apart.... if it would have been in a row I definitely would have reported that for a piece of the Jackpot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Winning the jackpot is very very hard. You need to roll 77.77 twice in a row. And you have to bet a minimum amount to win it. It's very though. That's why it is jackpot. You need awesome miracle to win it. I play always manually and sometimes dream to hit the jackpot. Few days ago I rolled 77.77 then on next roll I put higher bet ammo though couldn't roll it again. 77.77 twice is a dream for me here. Cause it would be a big jp win if anyone hit it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

It came 15 rolls apart.... if it would have been in a row I definitely would have reported that for a piece of the Jackpot.

I guess you get 77.77 twice in a row, of course it will be very impressive, but it will also be disappointing if the bet doesn't qualify for the jackpot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/08/2019 at 00:19, JstLikeMagyk said:

It came 15 rolls apart.... if it would have been in a row I definitely would have reported that for a piece of the Jackpot.

I don't think you really get fuck all of it unless you're betting at least 1mbtc which is just absolutely ridiculous imho.

I actually am not sure what the minimum bet for it is, I really haven't paid attention since it almost surely will never happen to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is very difficult to get this jackpot, hunting it takes a lot of money. So you better hope someday a miracle will happen!

 

Whoever gets it for sure is soooo lucky!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/08/2019 at 11:29, Mahdirakib said:

Winning the jackpot is very very hard. You need to roll 77.77 twice in a row. And you have to bet a minimum amount to win it. It's very though. That's why it is jackpot. You need awesome miracle to win it. I play always manually and sometimes dream to hit the jackpot. Few days ago I rolled 77.77 then on next roll I put higher bet ammo though couldn't roll it again. 77.77 twice is a dream for me here. Cause it would be a big jp win if anyone hit it. 

if you get these numbers easily ... then not the name JACKPOT ... :)
JACKPOT is the most searched number in primedice ... I think it is not impossible to get it ... it will definitely happen ... but we don't know when the numbers come to us in a row ... some even say that the jackpot number this (77.77) is a demonic number ... hahahaha ... the nickname arises because it's hard to find that number with rolls two times in a row ...

It should not be thought about ... when hunting in certain payouts, use bets in accordance with the requirements set to reach the jackpot, .. in addition to hunting for wins when betting as usual every time we go online to primedice, also pray hopefully one time the number 77.77 appears in two consecutive times ... :)

Another word is to throw two birds with one stone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/09/2019 at 08:19, JohnShelby said:

It is very difficult to get this jackpot, hunting it takes a lot of money. So you better hope someday a miracle will happen!

 

Whoever gets it for sure is soooo lucky!

I don't think anyone will get it, you can imagine that the age of primedice is already 6 years, and for 6 years there hasn't been a single user that has won the jackpot. so it's not because of the stakes or requires a lot of balance, but the number 77.77 twice in a row that has never been seen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There should be a jackpot tab which showing players who won jackpot and details of his bet.
i saw such thing on other website.
as there is no such tab how we got know that anyone won or not jackpot anytime...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol . i thought your going to report here that someone have already won the jackpot but it turns out that im wrong  . anyway i heard that someone already rolled the jackpot wining numbers but his bets are not qualified because the bets made were only small  and recently i see one user shared his bet id hitting the 77.77 , his bets are quite big enough and qualified however he only got 1 winning number  . he still the need the other half to be able to get the jackpots  .   this isnt just a dream but its really possible . keep that in mind op

Edited by bitboy26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The odds of this from occurring are 1/10000 x 1/10000 = 1 in 100 million chance in it occurring. 

Bare in mind, the odds of winning the euro millions are 1 in 139,838,160, and a ticket for this costs £2.50.

I think that I know where I'll be putting my money to attempt this :D Going for 7777 twice just seems impossible, unless you have a bot that can stop after you hit it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/09/2019 at 18:37, bitboy26 said:

lol . i thought your going to report here that someone have already won the jackpot but it turns out that im wrong  . anyway i heard that someone already rolled the jackpot wining numbers but his bets are not qualified because the bets made were only small  and recently i see one user shared his bet id hitting the 77.77 , his bets are quite big enough and qualified however he only got 1 winning number  . he still the need the other half to be able to get the jackpots  .   this isnt just a dream but its really possible . keep that in mind op

I have never seen a user hit 77.77 twice in a row even though the stakes do not qualify. Can you show who it is? because I'm still curious, has anyone ever hit 77.77 twice in a row?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

getting same number 2 bets in a row.. 77.77  and then 77.77 why not 99.99 Ans next bet 99.99 ? its same odds and getting 9900x and then 9900x... could win more than jackpot would..  and wouldnt need to bet 0.01btc either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cat4Life said:

getting same number 2 bets in a row.. 77.77  and then 77.77 why not 99.99 Ans next bet 99.99 ? its same odds and getting 9900x and then 9900x... could win more than jackpot would..  and wouldnt need to bet 0.01btc either.

hahahaha .... that's right ...
how did you find this idea ... ???
if the string is indeed 99.99 then the winning value can exceed the number of jackpot prizes if hunting with the number of basebets as determined in obtaining jackpot prizes ... it can touch fantastic numbers if they occur sequentially

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/08/2019 at 03:07, CntryBoy said:

I'm not really sure what the point of this topic is?

While it is extremely difficult, nearly impossible to win being a self reporting system, there has been an instance where it has been hit but with wagers smaller than the minimum requirements I believe.

it's true .. if the amount of the bet that was used I bet does not meet the requirements to get the jackpot prize, then if you find the number 77.77 in a row will be in vain ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×