Jump to content
AliBaba17

Jackpot rolling 77.77 twice in a roll: The Pipeline Dream

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

WON? CONGRATULATIONS!

This is a self reporting system, if you win please WAKE UP and go back to sleep, you might have a better dream of creaming ur dry skin.

 

When would anyone ever win this JACKPOT! Prime Dice have been counting for ages now?

Edited by AliBaba17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not really sure what the point of this topic is?

While it is extremely difficult, nearly impossible to win being a self reporting system, there has been an instance where it has been hit but with wagers smaller than the minimum requirements I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what was discussed? what are you asking about the jackpot? if you ask if a user has ever gotten one, I don't think any user has won the jackpot yet. it is very difficult to find 77.77 twice in a row and with a specified minimum bet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

I'm not really sure what the point of this topic is?

While it is extremely difficult, nearly impossible to win being a self reporting system, there has been an instance where it has been hit but with wagers smaller than the minimum requirements I believe.

i think the point was he was trying to say that we all ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎should be attentive about what rolls we are making, as its not a automatic process. if we miss the rolls its our loss..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Eminx3 said:

i think the point was he was trying to say that we all ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎should be attentive about what rolls we are making, as its not a automatic process. if we miss the rolls its our loss..

That is true, it is not easy to watch every single roll, that's why no one has won it yet.

On 09/08/2019 at 10:35, AliBaba17 said:

if you win please WAKE UP and go back to sleep, you might have a better dream of creaming ur dry skin.

This is the part that has me confused.... not sure what this even mean? lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as I know, no one has yet managed to catch the jackpot and it is very difficult. But if the jackpot was automatic, then it would be easier. So you also need to see that you caught 77.77 twice in a row, and when you play in automatic mode it is not very convenient to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, liltrump said:

unless you're already packed with bitcoin I don't think anyone is even trying to do it. But if you're betting over the minimum amount you better watch your rolls carefully 😛

That's true, I'm not sure anyone is really "trying" to hit it as it is almost inconceivable to do.  hell, I may have hit it and never noticed as I very rarely pay attention to the roll numbers of every one.

4 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

As far as I know, no one has yet managed to catch the jackpot and it is very difficult. But if the jackpot was automatic, then it would be easier. So you also need to see that you caught 77.77 twice in a row, and when you play in automatic mode it is not very convenient to do.

Inconvenient is an understatement... lol.  I'm not sure how someone could sit and watch every single roll for hours on end... I would go absolutely nuts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

Inconvenient is an understatement... lol.  I'm not sure how someone could sit and watch every single roll for hours on end... I would go absolutely nuts!

But unfortunately you have to see this in order to claim that you have caught the jackpot in the support team. Therefore, I say that the automatic jackpot would be much more convenient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rembo2 said:

But unfortunately you have to see this in order to claim that you have caught the jackpot in the support team. Therefore, I say that the automatic jackpot would be much more convenient.

I also agree and think many of us would rather have it go automatically because it already is so hard to get in the first place and have the minimum bet-amount on both bets. I'm not a programmer but it doesn't seem to me like a very difficult thing to add so I don't think that's the issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/08/2019 at 11:35, AliBaba17 said:

WON? CONGRATULATIONS!

This is a self reporting system, if you win please WAKE UP and go back to sleep, you might have a better dream of creaming ur dry skin.

 

When would anyone ever win this JACKPOT! Prime Dice have been counting for ages now?

This is very difficult to win, but I believe it is not impossible, I once appeared this result three times, but was not followed. I find this very difficult to happen and I don't know of anyone who won the jackpot here in this casino. I don't expect this, but if one day it happens I expect to be betting very high to win the full amount of the prize.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Higher risks yields the greatest rewards but do you have the guts to do it? How brave could you be? Those are the questions we should first ask ourselves before even attempting to hunt for that jackpot. In my opinion it may be better off getting lotto tickets from the wagers you are going to make to get a prize equaling that (or maybe I can only say this because I don't have a big heart to wager a 2 days worth of my salary per roll). 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/08/2019 at 12:43, rembo2 said:

But unfortunately you have to see this in order to claim that you have caught the jackpot in the support team. Therefore, I say that the automatic jackpot would be much more convenient.

I agree completely that it would be much more convenient if it were automatic.  But I believe it was designed this way for a reason.  It makes it much harder to hit and if it is hit and self-reported it surely makes the effort well worth it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a jackpot, it's meant to be hard to hit, I think you'd have to be a high roller and win it by chance, but I don't see why you would try to hunt this, the odds are so slim.

I've heard it's been hit a couple of times but the wager has always been too low.

I've also always wondered if anyone has won by running an autobet or something and not actually noticed that they have won 😂 I know there's a lot of people who just leave autobet running and not take any notice to what numbers are coming up. 

It's going to be a while before anybody hits it, if not at all :/ Especially with it being self report.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

conclusion of this topic : if you won the jackpot then you are dreaming !

well i was always saying winning the jackpot is one of the hardest things eve, imagin the odds of winning a 1million $ lottery are better than winning primedice's jackpot, lottery odds are 1 million or so while the odds of winning the jackpot are 1/100 million ! its near to impossible, it doesnt only need balance, but it needs a very long time, maybe years to hit it by playing 24/7 . i think its time to stop focusing on jackpot and play the dice... to win not to hit the jackpot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This needs a great deal of luck. If someone gets this make sure you buu a lottery ticket. Chances are you'll win that too. Hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jackpot topic has been discussed many times , we all know that it's nearly impossible to win it and that there's no automated reporting system makes it even harder than it is.

So , as a user i'm not sure what to think about that , since i can't influence admins to change it , so i just don't focus on JP, i'm not even dreaming about winning it .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/08/2019 at 22:35, AliBaba17 said:

WON? CONGRATULATIONS!

This is a self reporting system, if you win please WAKE UP and go back to sleep, you might have a better dream of creaming ur dry skin.

 

When would anyone ever win this JACKPOT! Prime Dice have been counting for ages now?

Well in case you are sleep when somebody hits the jackpot,

Worry no more as you should be able to learn about it by the time you woke up as it will surely be in the headlines of crypto-gambling community. 

It is probably the toughest jackpot there is in btc dice game, but it surely is one of the biggest jp there is, if not the biggest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmmm ... questions that need answers ..
I think the biggest win in a bet or whatever at a casino is "JACKPOT" ...
so ... it's only natural that getting a jackpot is a difficult thing to achieve ... if it's easy, it's not a jackpot ...

I once got a roll of 88.88 with a bet of 0,00020000 btc in a row, meaning it is possible to get a roll of dice at 77.77 in a row ... it's just when can I reach that number ??

believe me friends ... all of that will happen someday ... the harder it is to find that number, the bigger the prize will be ...
so ... keep up the good work and always think positive ... then it's better to do ...:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/08/2019 at 08:36, MrNice23 said:

Jackpot topic has been discussed many times , we all know that it's nearly impossible to win it and that there's no automated reporting system makes it even harder than it is.

So , as a user i'm not sure what to think about that , since i can't influence admins to change it , so i just don't focus on JP, i'm not even dreaming about winning it .

I am the same way, as I don't pay attention to each roll number unless I am hunting certain numbers for a Challenge.  I did hit 77.77 twice within 15 rolls the other day, but that gets me nothing unfortunately...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/08/2019 at 04:52, CntryBoy said:

I am the same way, as I don't pay attention to each roll number unless I am hunting certain numbers for a Challenge.  I did hit 77.77 twice within 15 rolls the other day, but that gets me nothing unfortunately...

You hit 77.77 twice in 15 rolls a few days ago, was 77.77 twice in a row or did you have a few rolls between hit the first 77.77 and the second 77.77?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am the same way, as I don't pay attention to each roll number unless I am hunting certain numbers for a Challenge.  I did hit 77.77 twice within 15 rolls the other day, but that gets me nothing unfortunately...

I pretty much feel the same way when actually testing scripts to find out how often I'd hit jackpot I found that one in 16000 seeds will hit 77.77 twice in a row in the first 10k rolls

so that's pretty unachievable I pretty much just think this sites a joke now not gonna lie...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×