TERMSERROR

Help new users to know more about rain ^-^

10 minutes ago, TERMSERROR said:

What is your opinion about rain why new users not getting rain even they are active in chatroom? 

The criteria for getting rains not known to anybody.

What I can suggest is that you do not ask for rains, be active in the chat talking to people and not spamming and wagering actively as much as possible.

I hope that clears your doubt.

1 hour ago, NoobMaster69 said:

While i'm playing someone add friend me (unfriended373 username) and told me, said keep on chatting so that i can have rain. What/Who is rain?

Rain is given out to players who are active in the chat and have been wagering actively. Do so and you might get lucky!

22 hours ago, williamsh said:

Hmm, strange that all new users seem to ask questions about rains on the forum. It has already been asked, and I will link the topic so you can read the answer to that question.

Sorry man to disturb you. You can always ignore post like this but you helped anyway so Thanks.

21 hours ago, UltraChief said:

Rain is given out to players who are active in the chat and have been wagering actively. Do so and you might get lucky!

Thanks man.

Wager and stay active. ;) 

There are numerous factors that affect how rain-bot distributes rain but the above ones are one of the main. 

Please, bear in mind that spamming will lessen your chances to receive rain.

In addition to this, in order to receive rain it is needed to have Hidden mode disabled (Settings > Preferences > Untick Hide bets from public).

Follow the above and I'm sure you'll receive rain in no time! ;)