JohnTravel

How many days in a row have you Won without losing?

I think that sometimes out of greed we fail to make good amounts of money. And thinking about that, I know my consecutive winning record is 28 days without losing.

So a simple question, how many days in a row have you won without losing? How many days have you been losing, just winning?

Shared your experiences! Enjoy!

Wow, 28 winning days in a row is impressive indeed.  I honestly have not kept track of my daily results until fairly recently.  For the last month or so I have been keeping close track of my daily wins and losses.  My longest winning streak since I started keeping track is only 8 days.

My longest streak of winning days was 23 and it was half a year ago. I quit tracking since that and recently started writing down daily records again. I think accurate bookkeeping must be a part of any systematic approach to gambling. 

i want to say 0, but that wont be true... so the real answer to your Question would be just 1:(᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎. Ive never won 2 days in a row without losing what I had won the previous day.

28-day winning streak without accepting defeat? it was an extraordinary victory, friend ..
So far, I have never had a winning streak ... if I get today's win and withdraw, then tomorrow I will definitely lose the bet ... that's for sure ..
I also want to get a winning streak, and if possible every day I win .. hahahhaha ... (everyone would want to too. where there are gamblers who want to lose the bet ^_^ ) ..

but someday, I will follow your winning streak, friends ... let's compete together, towards victory ... compete healthily, not competing against each other and vilifying each other, but competing towards mutual success in primedice ... 9_9

7 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

I think that sometimes out of greed we fail to make good amounts of money. And thinking about that, I know my consecutive winning record is 28 days without losing.

So a simple question, how many days in a row have you won without losing? How many days have you been losing, just winning?

i remember pd3 i run autobet 3x like 3days from 0.0005 to 0.09btc but after 3days i playing manually  and bust , manually all time losing me but some time i got lucky with manually 😑

8 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Lol. Do you mean green streaks or just not busting / losing?

if that’s so.. more than 28 days. I don’t gamble too much and also don’t wager that large amounts. Sometimes I still bust, but rather rarely.

When i'm lucky , and especially when i play small session i used to win for 5 days or 1 whole week.  Now it's harder , if i'm lucky i win 1 day they day after is a certain bust.

wow that's great 28 days in a row without losing to me foam winning 1x in a week maybe it is a coincidence and rarely happens, my winning streak is only strong 2 days while playing in Primdice, and it also fails to make withdrawals on day 3 :(

28 days in a row wow . that's a nice long winning strike you got but how much win amount you got within these days? for me i just won like 7 days per months with average 800$ winning from gambling . 0 lost of my own money because i never use my money to gamble and i just farm these money from giveaways , forum contribution rewards and i hunt all free money around the internet

12 hours ago, Xantys said:

My longest streak of winning days was 23 and it was half a year ago. I quit tracking since that and recently started writing down daily records again. I think accurate bookkeeping must be a part of any systematic approach to gambling. 

Up until recently I have never really kept track of daily/weekly wins and losses.  Since I have started doing so in the last month or so, I have seen a considerable increase in my winning sessions.  Granted I have to not allow myself to dwell on the losses since I can now easily see them on paper, but it has made me a more consistent player, and I agree that keeping a record is definitely a plus when it comes to gambling.

the longest winning streak was 15 days, i could make a real big profit, without getting busted, i was winning and losing, but i kept my balance safe , i lost everything at the end, well the losing streak is longer than that though.

On 09/08/2019 at 16:17, MrNice23 said:

When i'm lucky , and especially when i play small session i used to win for 5 days or 1 whole week.  Now it's harder , if i'm lucky i win 1 day they day after is a certain bust.

I also agree with you friends, it is really difficult to win the bet now, I myself do not understand why it can be like this.
usually i can win bets 3-4 days in a row .. now ??? win one day, then lose 8 days ... it really hurts ...

On 08/08/2019 at 19:44, sheenaz.bay said:

I never won until 28 days, I think the days I went through were the days when I always lost, sometimes I won and because of my greed I lost

Unfortunately, after becoming a VIP, I can't win much or maintain a good winning streak pattern. I'm still winning but as everything has an end I'm not in a good phase, lost 2 days in a row, I'm pretty bored with that, I hope to reverse my situation the rest of this month. It sucks when we lose. I expected this month to make 100% of wins, now I have 4 days of losses, I have to recover these days this month and still recover the rest I lost. Lots of losses, lol!

39 minutes ago, JohnTravel said:

Unfortunately, after becoming a VIP, I can't win much or maintain a good winning streak pattern. I'm still winning but as everything has an end I'm not in a good phase, lost 2 days in a row, I'm pretty bored with that, I hope to reverse my situation the rest of this month. It sucks when we lose. I expected this month to make 100% of wins, now I have 4 days of losses, I have to recover these days this month and still recover the rest I lost. Lots of losses, lol!

why do many users say it's hard to win after becoming a VIP? (maybe you can make this topic), because I myself feel the same way after I became VIP. I have difficulty winning (that does not mean I have never won), but the level of difficulty playing is higher after becoming a VIP

3 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Hopefully the 4 straight days of losing weren't such big losses that you are not able to recover them in a good session or 2.  Best of luck in upcoming days to turn your month around.

On 08/08/2019 at 23:03, CntryBoy said:

Wow, 28 winning days in a row is impressive indeed.  I honestly have not kept track of my daily results until fairly recently.  For the last month or so I have been keeping close track of my daily wins and losses.  My longest winning streak since I started keeping track is only 8 days.

Game reviews as I see it are great for giving many different views and results of opinions, conclusions, a lot of things revolve around that. Once I discovered game analytics I learned to win more and become more aware of my bankroll and how much I can and cannot risk.

15 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Game reviews as I see it are great for giving many different views and results of opinions, conclusions, a lot of things revolve around that. Once I discovered game analytics I learned to win more and become more aware of my bankroll and how much I can and cannot risk.

It has helped me immensely since I started keeping a log of all of my sessions.  Analyzing our wins and losses can only help us get better I think.

19 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

maybe I don't need to win for days in a row, just I win a day with a big profit and I can enjoy the profit that I can for months, lmao😃

Haha that is what we all hope for right!?  One big winning day is better than 30 small winning days in a row for sure...