Raffe1324

BIggest lossing streak

Hello!

Since I started, the biggest red streak that ever happened to me has been 17 reds with a 47% chance.

I was obviously not prepared for this and lost all my coins hahaha. Matingale is a very dangerous strategy.

:)

On 16/10/2019 at 00:57, JohnShelby said:

Hello!

Since I started, the biggest red streak that ever happened to me has been 17 reds with a 47% chance.

I was obviously not prepared for this and lost all my coins hahaha. Matingale is a very dangerous strategy.

:)

hahaha ... which gambler doesn't know the martingale attack pattern is the gambler's balance killer.
however, if your bankroll is large enough and able to withstand long red rolls (depending on the payout you are playing) and has indeed learned specific strategies for betting, the martingale will backfire on your success in betting,
study, prepare a strategy, and pray before betting so that luck is with you during the bet, then I'm sure you will go home with a bag of money from your winnings ;)

On 08/08/2019 at 12:42, Zoltan said:

i got 12 reds at 1.1x payout once.

Lol this is very hard, i think that you look this results and make one face very sad. Impressive this lot of 12 reds in this payout. Good luck in the next adventure in payout 1.1x.

On 18/10/2019 at 09:07, DeliciousScore said:

Hello there ,

My biggest red streak at dice 51% win chance is 17 reds , luckily my basebet for doge is small, and recovered , wondering if its in major coins then instantly bust i think.

Goodluck

that's because you have a pretty small basic bet. because in my experience, at 51% chance it reaches a long red line of 33. That's if you bet 1 dogecoin and above. and it looks like the settings on loss and on win must be maximized. Tap if it's not equivalent, then there's only a losing streak that results in running out of balance we have.
You should start to explore a good strategy in betting before all of them are regrets in the future because they always experience continuous defeat without stopping

Don't try 2× much nowadays. While I was new to gambling I used to play only at 2× payout. The biggest red streak I got on that payout was 13 reds in a row. And my balance become zero. It was really bad experience. But the odds says we can get more reds on that payout. I have seen people saying they got like 20+ reds on 2× payout. I become angry whenever I get unnatural reds in any payout. 

I previously had Red streak of 17 on 50%. But I have seen 21 Reds before from other players. So I tried basic martinangle for my XRP balance to withstand for 21 Reds. But unfortunatly I got 24 Red Streak and busted. This was the longest red streak I had at 50% chance on any betting site. But thats how it works. Someone might have gottn 24 Green streaks in the meantime 9_9

14 hours ago, BladeMaster said:

I previously had Red streak of 17 on 50%. But I have seen 21 Reds before from other players. So I tried basic martinangle for my XRP balance to withstand for 21 Reds. But unfortunatly I got 24 Red Streak and busted. This was the longest red streak I had at 50% chance on any betting site. But thats how it works. Someone might have gottn 24 Green streaks in the meantime 9_9

24 red lines on a 50% chance. that is already a normal count in my opinion, because I myself have found the number of red lines the longest in this 50% chance of 28 red lines in a row, though I think it still depends on luck too. if you're unlucky, maybe worse things can happen, and vice versa

12 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

24 red lines on a 50% chance. that is already a normal count in my opinion, because I myself have found the number of red lines the longest in this 50% chance of 28 red lines in a row, though I think it still depends on luck too. if you're unlucky, maybe worse things can happen, and vice versa

Absolutly. You never know what streak you will get. If you were purposely chasing 20 reds for a weekly challenge, you will probably not go over 15 reds :P

I think i had on almost every payout, that is bigger than 2x, at least a 17x variance, as i am playing 7/24 on more accounts it is not that surprising. On 2x payout my biggest streak was 31 reds, which is "only"  15.5x variance, on lower payouts (1.1x;1.2x and so on) i rarely see variances over 10, but that is only because probably i haven't played enough time yet

hunting for victory at a 50% chance is indeed easy and difficult ... even so ... hunting at a 50% chance can be very painful ... especially when hunting at high bets ... I've found 12 streaks of red streak at a 50% chance ... and that makes my entire balance run out ... painful indeed