Jump to content
Raffe1324

BIggest lossing streak

Recommended Posts

What was your biggest lossing streak on 50% chance of win? My biggest was like 7 in row loses with 50% happened today :D thankfully the amount was small so its fine. So how much reds in row with 50% have u gotten? :) And whats was ur reaction? Was u triggered/mad? Or that was just funny for u :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I once got 20 red streaks, while doing a tier challenge and I also got 17 green streaks. for me if 7 red streaks, it's still a little for 2x payout

I agree, if you only got 7 reds in a row on 2x that is not bad at all.  I believe my longest red streak was 18 or 19, and I also remember 15 greens in a row on 2x a long time ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it was using the senjute dicebot and the streak was 17 reds. i cannot remember  honestly how many rolls it ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎took for me to bust... but  it ended with a bust of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In primedice my biggest lossing streak is 7 red in a row on 2x payout and maybe this streak go long but I change my strategy and start playing with 1.5x I think if you see your lossing streak go for long red then you need to change your strategy this is batter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think i had on almost every payout, that is bigger than 2x, at least a 17x variance, as i am playing 7/24 on more accounts it is not that surprising. On 2x payout my biggest streak was 31 reds, which is "only"  15.5x variance, on lower payouts (1.1x;1.2x and so on) i rarely see variances over 10, but that is only because probably i haven't played enough time yet :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Zoltan said:

I think i had on almost every payout, that is bigger than 2x, at least a 17x variance, as i am playing 7/24 on more accounts it is not that surprising. On 2x payout my biggest streak was 31 reds, which is "only"  15.5x variance, on lower payouts (1.1x;1.2x and so on) i rarely see variances over 10, but that is only because probably i haven't played enough time yet :P

how much u get red 1.10x , i got 5reds i remember 1.20x suck its so risky 1by1 red 1.20x i loss 0.18btc long time :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, singpays said:

how much u get red 1.10x , i got 5reds i remember 1.20x suck its so risky 1by1 red 1.20x i loss 0.18btc long time :S

i got 12 reds at 1.1x payout once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not much actually, maybe around 15-17 reds on 2x, once like 800-1000 reds on 99x which suprised me, but after all it wasn't so much too. Also busted once by 120 reds on 4x which also was a normal number, so I never had a special amount of reds, I'm lucky here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My biggest losing strikes on 2x multiply is 8 times in a row only I don’t know how some people got 15-19 times in a row ( as they said) I didn’t got red strikes like that. Maybe they changed sides before hitting one time or they lied or idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

Not much actually, maybe around 15-17 reds on 2x, once like 800-1000 reds on 99x which suprised me, but after all it wasn't so much too. Also busted once by 120 reds on 4x which also was a normal number, so I never had a special amount of reds, I'm lucky here

damn i thats craszy... 

i remember also for me when it ddint hit 50x f᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎or over 550 rolls... i was going crazy ... the mind always wants to think oh since it hasnt hit in a while its gonna hit soon... lol but that is obviously not true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My big single day loss from deposit was 0.2 btc it was all gone and I cried and got very sad, played very badly and made a lot of mistakes at first, and the result was a terrible loss. I managed to recover later and learned a lot from it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

My big single day loss from deposit was 0.2 btc it was all gone and I cried and got very sad, played very badly and made a lot of mistakes at first, and the result was a terrible loss. I managed to recover later and learned a lot from it.

big loss but you managed to recover it. and of these losses you naturally take a lot of lessons so that you do not make the same mistakes. good luck friend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/08/2019 at 00:01, Raffe1324 said:

My biggest was like 7 in row loses with 50% happened today

Umm, 7 reds on 2x is really nothing to be honest. If you play long enough, you can expect up to 17 reds in a row on a 50% payout. So be careful if you plan to use martingale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/08/2019 at 22:43, sheenaz.bay said:

big loss but you managed to recover it. and of these losses you naturally take a lot of lessons so that you do not make the same mistakes. good luck friend

Things are not simple, I'm not doing well after I became vip, I don't know if it's because I'm testing too many plays, or if I'm having too little time to play, so since I'm having too little time to play I'm having to make decisions faster to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 minutes ago, JohnTravel said:

Things are not simple, I'm not doing well after I became vip, I don't know if it's because I'm testing too many plays, or if I'm having too little time to play, so since I'm having too little time to play I'm having to make decisions faster to win.

well im very happy your doing much better now, if you think the vip has something to do with it, it shouldn't since the rolls are verifiable. and the different plays you are trying, it could just be your luck is starting to change.. i myself have had᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ chronically bad luck for years. and i hope it will change,  but i think it can drive ourselves crazy if we think about it too much. as it is uncontrollable thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my absymal bet from autobetting 1.32x (which I can take up to 14 streaks) for 4 days non-stop autobet on my phone, a 9 streak loss caught my attention and that was my first day (only about after 16 hours)! Luckily this is the fourth day (at this time of writing) and I never got it again. I hope my luck will prevail.

In other multipliers from my experience on a different site, my history is 17 streak loss on 2x, 11 streak loss on 1.5x and a 3 streak loss on 1.01x. I have yet to be so unlucky to get beyond soaring numbers like other people have experienced here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JohnTravel said:

Things are not simple, I'm not doing well after I became vip, I don't know if it's because I'm testing too many plays, or if I'm having too little time to play, so since I'm having too little time to play I'm having to make decisions faster to win.

adda which says hose edge increases after becoming VIP, I'm not sure about that. but in the beginning I became VIP, I also had difficulty winning, but slowly I got used to playing with increasing difficulty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/08/2019 at 13:36, williamsh said:

Umm, 7 reds on 2x is really nothing to be honest. If you play long enough, you can expect up to 17 reds in a row on a 50% payout. So be careful if you plan to use martingale.

my biggest loss today 66x 320reds that's suck  :D , 2x 8reds :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hunting for victory at a 50% chance is indeed easy and difficult ... even so ... hunting at a 50% chance can be very painful ... especially when hunting at high bets ... I've found 12 streaks of red streak at a 50% chance ... and that makes my entire balance run out ... painful indeed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×