mmo21st

$55K Bitcoin Forecast - When?

Posted (edited)

When will this happen? In the May 2020 Bitcoin halving, the influx of Bitcoins into the market will be significantly reduced as the mining reward for finding blocks will be halved from 12.5 BTC per block to 6.25 BTC per block. This reduction in supply greatly increases the scarcity for Bitcoin which is what I believes will drive the price to $55K.

What do you thing about it?

Edited by mmo21st

On 07/08/2019 at 16:35, helenshery said:

two years ago, there were many people who said that the price of Bitcoin would rise to $ 50k but actually this never happened. even in the future, the price of Bitcoin cannot increase more than $ 20k

What do you mean it cannot increase more than $20k? 

Already what, 85% of bitcoins have already been mined?  I believe that as we get closer and closer to seeing the remaining supply mined that the price should continue to increase simply because of supply/demand.  In my opinion it will hit $50k sometime in the next 2-3 years.

Halving may definetely drive the price up, and maybe not even to 55k$ but even more than that, like a 100k$ or something, when BTC crushed 10k$ for the first time it doubled this in like the next 2 weeks, so in the huge bull run we can really see the 55k$ price pretty fast, especially when halving comes

I think the price increase that is being claimed by BTC enthusiasts are exaggerated. It is probably true that scarcity will drive the price up, but not that much. It may have made $20k but that was because of FOMO and media hype. I am not an expert analyst though, but that $55k will not happen in the near future unless a bubble begins to form again. It might happen, but I am at the side of "it will not be on 2020".

On 07/08/2019 at 18:18, mmo21st said:

When will this happen? In the May 2020 Bitcoin halving, the influx of Bitcoins into the market will be significantly reduced as the mining reward for finding blocks will be halved from 12.5 BTC per block to 6.25 BTC per block. This reduction in supply greatly increases the scarcity for Bitcoin which is what I believes will drive the price to $55K.

What do you thing about it?

waiting for end mining and let's see the price , hope  biggest exchange site no scam like mtgox so is good for 55k$ or 100k$ price race up lets see only few month and what happen's bitcoin life😓

I think those prices like 55k and 100k are pretty exaggerated, some delusional youtubers or some famous persons said that but nobody knows or can predict that.

Bitcoin can reach that level maybe in 2 years or so or it can be stable at 10k price , in my opinion all is possible, but you need to be careful and not to follow blindly what some medias guru are saying.

bitcoin prices are uncertain, and no one can predict bitcoin prices properly,

if anyone really thinks that the price of bitcoin can break the $ 55,000 mark, that might be the case, especially now that it's approaching the day of HALVING DAYS ..
if there is a reduction in the mine, it is also due to commemorate the day of HALVING DAYS in my opinion .. reduction in the mine door is also done to reduce the hackers' steps to commit theft.

regarding the price of bitcoin that fluctuated significantly and if many say that bitcoin will never touch the price of $ 55,000, then that person is just guessing. In my opinion, the price of bitcoin can go up far from $ 55,000. even the price of a bitcoin could break through to $ 500,000 ...
as a crytocurrency gambler I hope the price of bitcoin gets better and better ...:)

On 15/08/2019 at 13:35, MrNice23 said:

I think those prices like 55k and 100k are pretty exaggerated, some delusional youtubers or some famous persons said that but nobody knows or can predict that.

Bitcoin can reach that level maybe in 2 years or so or it can be stable at 10k price , in my opinion all is possible, but you need to be careful and not to follow blindly what some medias guru are saying.

I completely agree man.  There are so many "experts" out there making all of these predictions, and I can see the why they may think the price may hit whatever they think it will, but no one can know what will happen down the road.  How many people back in the days when Bitcoin was worth nothing said it would be worth $100, $1000 or whatever?  We can only wait and see where it will go... we are all along for the ride.