Xantys

Currency of choise for a 'rags to riches' exercise

Posted (edited)

Hi guys. If given a task of growing your account like 100 times from pennies, what currency would you choose? I find this 'rags to riches' exercise an extremely difficult but very exciting challenge. Recently I went from 0.5xrp up to 150xrp (but finally busted). For me this currency is more convinient for the task. What about you? 

Edited by Xantys

yes I think doge and xrp are coins that are easily upgraded, I have gone from 100 doge to 10k doge and 1 xrp to 200 xrp, but for now I have found it difficult to do it again. maybe because I'm too greedy

I will still use doge because when I play doge I feel comfortable and can set strategies from the bottom, although I know the price of the doge is very far compared to xrp or other coins in Primdice.

in my opinion, playing on any payment, even when completing challenges, I prefer to bet using bitcoin and my dogecoin is rolling the dice. I myself do not know why that could be my choice ..

when seen today, indeed most people use xrp (ripple) to bet, solve challenges, or in other ways ...)

all depends on each individual, ...

I would have to say if I was given this task, I would probably choose either XRP or Litecoin, as I don't play with Doge much.  I have actually accomplished a 100x bankroll boost on LTC frequently in the past and just started recently playing with XRP.

For such a task, I would choose XRP or Doge it seems to me that with a cheaper currency it will be easier to do this since your balance in numbers will be much larger than in another currency.

18 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

For such a task, I would choose XRP or Doge it seems to me that with a cheaper currency it will be easier to do this since your balance in numbers will be much larger than in another currency.

indeed it seems lighter to use cheap coins rather than expensive coins, especially in carrying out tasks such as weekly challenges.

however, I always use expensive coins when completing weekly challenges, because if I use cheap coins, I never succeed in completing an assignment, I myself don't know why that can happen ... :(

if I can use cheap coins when working on weekly challenges or other tasks, then I will choose cheap coins instead of having to bear huge losses using expensive coins ..

I prefer to play Doge and xrp since you have more to play with, even though the value is smaller, I find it easier to profit using these however I tend to bust and then switch to BTC for the hit.

I've been lucky a couple times and earned over $500 from a couple of pennies but it took ages and usually end up busting most of it.

Obviously the odds are actually the same of winning but I feel more comfortable using Doge or xrp because you are able to place bets of smaller value and be able to cover longer red streaks.

On 07/08/2019 at 16:12, Lky14 said:

Obviously the odds are actually the same of winning but I feel more comfortable using Doge or xrp because you are able to place bets of smaller value and be able to cover longer red streaks.

My thoughts exactly.  This is why I prefer playing with LTC when I am hunting big multipliers, so I am able to absorb more red streaks.  To me playing with Doge or XRP, when that huge multiplier does hit, the resulting profit $ wise is just not worth the effort.

On 09/08/2019 at 03:30, williamsh said:

I would choose DOGE coin, simply because relative to the minimum bet, you can use martingale fairly easily to quickly grow your account, not that I recommend it though.

On 09/08/2019 at 11:34, maluss said:

I would choose doge for sure, and seems like we all do.

Personally I don't like xrp.

Do you guys think though that the rewards for going from "rags to riches" in either Doge or Ripple is worth the effort?  What is your definition of riches in those 2 currencies?

On 07/08/2019 at 05:24, Xantys said:

Hi guys. If given a task of growing your account like 100 times from pennies, what currency would you choose? I find this 'rags to riches' exercise an extremely difficult but very exciting challenge. Recently I went from 0.5xrp up to 150xrp (but finally busted). For me this currency is more convinient for the task. What about you? 

I think any coin is good for gambling. However btc is more valuable, so if I jump in such a win, I will definitely play in btc.

10 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

Do you guys think though that the rewards for going from "rags to riches" in either Doge or Ripple is worth the effort?  What is your definition of riches in those 2 currencies?

I would say having about 100,000 DOGE would be a pretty good run. It's hard to say if it was worth it, because it all depends on the size of your bank roll as well as your frequency of trying.

On 07/08/2019 at 16:24, Xantys said:

That was a wonderful run, 

If I am to choose which coin is best to play with if youre starting with a low bankroll, 

It would be xrp or doge coin, since there isn't a minimum bet here on PD, which I believe is the only site that does not have a minimum bet requiment.

Given this you could start a long martingale,

I think any non-btc one is fine as long as you don't think of it as real. Just don't use btc unless you are dead inside because at some point you will feel the weight of it if you are semi successful 😄

You can do experiment with all doge and xrp a lot but when u comes to BTC ur balls will disappear. People who went from 1/2 ripple or doge to 100 or what ever cannot do this with btc.

Posted (edited)

I prefer XRP/DOGE because it is relatively safe to try out strategies even long streaks of red appear over time, but...

1 hour ago, @SOLO@ said:

You can do experiment with all doge and xrp a lot but when u comes to BTC ur balls will disappear. People who went from 1/2 ripple or doge to 100 or what ever cannot do this with btc.

...I totally agree to this. No one has a big heart to do that. Playing with BTC just feels too heavy, that's why I awe those people in High Rollers section a lot. If I am at their shoes I could have already flew away from my seat, taking Clonidine. I can't even think of betting more than 0.1 XRP, and I was sweating a lot trying to reach the $100 threshold to chat, what's more if it was BTC😦

Edited by Angela

13 hours ago, williamsh said:

I would say having about 100,000 DOGE would be a pretty good run. It's hard to say if it was worth it, because it all depends on the size of your bank roll as well as your frequency of trying.

I would definitely say that qualifies.  The ones I am curious about are the ones that play with Doge or XRP, but are using fractions of them as base bets, like 0.001 or whatever.  Even with a big multiplier hit to me the $$ win and gain aren't worth all of the effort.