sheenaz.bay

Increase on loss on the main Primedice site

Let's say I bet 1 sats with a 2% increase on loss, and that doesn't increase per loss because it's too low to increase.

But it works if you use dicebot, you can try it if you don't believe.

why should use dicebot? why can't it be done on the main primedice site? The primedice main site should also work with 1 sats bet and increase on loss 2%.

14 minutes ago, liltrump said:

maybe it works but you can't see the increase because it's too low. fe: 1.02 sats would show as 1 sats until it reaches 2 sats? I can't really test it out now so idk

I've tried it but it doesn't increase, it's different if using dicebot, the bet will increase after a few roll

it works, but as long as the amount is too low, you cant see the increasement , after 20 or 30 bet you will see that the 1 saotshi increased to 2. and the dice bot is not a site, its only a bot that places bets instead of you, the increasement is up to primedice's algorithms and not the bot. try it in autobetting and you will see

did not understand using to be defrauded until now ... the settings are quite complicated ... sometimes I am still more fortunate to bet on the main primedice site than using being defeated.

but I will try this ... hopefully in the future I can feel the bet that wins using being defeated. many suggest that I bet using the actual defeated, but I'm still confused, and it seems like my luck wasn't taken off when betting ...9_9

Edited by @zulfandina

9 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

it works, but as long as the amount is too low, you cant see the increasement , after 20 or 30 bet you will see that the 1 saotshi increased to 2. and the dice bot is not a site, its only a bot that places bets instead of you, the increasement is up to primedice's algorithms and not the bot. try it in autobetting and you will see

I have noticed the same thing.  You will not see the increase because you cannot bet fractions of satoshis, but once the percentage increases the bet amount enough it will change during auto betting.

It seems to me that the rates with these settings increase if you look carefully, they are simply rounded and visually it is not immediately visible, but only after a certain number of bets.

Everytime i played i put on loss to middle percentage. And on win is 100%...noticed that the winning equivalent is doubled and increase doubled again based on recent winning like 2 4 8 16 32 ( thats a sample only).

7 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

Yeah that can be done using dicebot , but not with Primedice auto , so better to use dicebot for more advanced settings.

I think I need to finally try out Dicebot on PD.  I have been playing here all this time and for whatever reason have yet to use it here,

On 07/08/2019 at 14:39, liltrump said:

maybe it works but you can't see the increase because it's too low. fe: 1.02 sats would show as 1 sats until it reaches 2 sats? I can't really test it out now so idk

I think so too ... because the percentage of wins from the sector is too small ... so it's hard to add balance when winning in hunting ...

I think every strategy works for a certain period of time, after that comes defeat if you stay in the same style for a long time. Seeds are often made up of random sequences of numbers that cause the player to lose in a particular type of game.

On 15/10/2019 at 18:10, JohnTravel said:

I think every strategy works for a certain period of time, after that comes defeat if you stay in the same style for a long time. Seeds are often made up of random sequences of numbers that cause the player to lose in a particular type of game.

well .. herein lies the problem, each strategy is applied at some predetermined time, and we are not aware of it. when we hunt on a strategy and produce a victory until the target is reached even in a short amount of time, it makes us think about winning an even bigger victory but still with that strategy, and therein lies the mistake, until the victory that was achieved at first lost again due to an unexpected defeat.

Lol it's funny. Yeah pd and no other site will allow you to increase on loss like that on low bet amount. But I didn't know that I can use it with dice bot! Thanks for the info. Gambling site won't allow it. Cause they don't allow to bet less then 1 sata. So on that set up you can increase on loss. 

On 29/10/2019 at 13:06, Mahdirakib said:

Lol it's funny. Yeah pd and no other site will allow you to increase on loss like that on low bet amount. But I didn't know that I can use it with dice bot! Thanks for the info. Gambling site won't allow it. Cause they don't allow to bet less then 1 sata. So on that set up you can increase on loss. 

I think that even with dice bots this won't work if you only bet with a basic bet of 0. This is the same as free roll and it isn't possible to multiply with 0 to produce a number. Even if we increase the loss on the settings,

On 06/08/2019 at 22:19, sheenaz.bay said:

Let's say I bet 1 sats with a 2% increase on loss, and that doesn't increase per loss because it's too low to increase.

But it works if you use dicebot, you can try it if you don't believe.

why should use dicebot? why can't it be done on the main primedice site? The primedice main site should also work with 1 sats bet and increase on loss 2%.

it works but ui is made to see only to satoshi, have you noticed that sometimes the winning bet is not equal with the maths of multiplying the odds? The same happens here. The UI only shows that 1 is that last bet and what is actually happening behind are all the digits to the max of hash x32 as far as i could've guess