Jump to content
JohnTravel

Do you think people who lose too much are negative minded people?

Recommended Posts

"People are very pessimistic in the forum and here in the casino already thinking about losing and will lose."

Analyzing my comment today in the chat and reading the forum posts I realized that people are without confidence, without believing in themselves, that is, they are without a strong mind and prepared to play, without rules, without strategies, play anyway. and some even win without strategies, but playing already thinking you will lose, of course you will lose.

How will you win if you enter a casino with no hope of winning? How will you win if you are already thinking negative things or that winning is only for the rich? How will you win if pen serve the site is a scam? If your site is scam then what are you doing here?

Casino is hard to win, but not impossible, sometimes we win a few, sometimes we win big and sometimes we lose a lot, a little and we lose a lot or many and many times if you play badly but think negatively and with a tired mind will lead you to destruction in the game, that is, if you have a negative mind in the game and think that you will lose, then you believe you will lose and that you have a problem of not believing in yourself.

If you don't believe in yourself or your potential, then who will believe you? I believe that all sports winners, gjoose things need to have a mind set to win and to deal with defeat. If you ask professional players they will tell you that they are prepared to win and lose, but they will condition the mind to win and think positive.

I think that's it, the first step is to think that you can win, that you will win, that it will be a success, the second step is to have money or some coins, and the rest is to use a tactic or strategy and if you do well you will be a winner. Primedice gives you countless tips, coins and chances every day for you to earn money. You can use the forum and make a way to go well, so start with your mind thinking of good things for you and the rest will come as a consequence of your game.

Looking at all that I said, and you with your gambler and casino experience, do you believe that to win you should think about winning? Do you think a well-prepared mind achieves better results than an unprepared mind? Do you think people who lose too much are negative minded people? Or do you think they are simply not prepared to accept victory or are they part of the people in the statistics of those who will always lose or lose more than they win? Do you think negative minded people who already think they are going to lose need to work harder on self-confidence before entering the game? How do you rate yourself in all this, do you trust yourself? Are you positive with yourself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is just experience, every time I play and think of victory, I always lose, but when I play without burden, don't think about anything, play relaxed, I actually win big, I can't be sure that those are the factors of victory and defeat, everything back to rolls and luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there may be a correlation between the two, but i would think that there shouldnt be any causation between the relationship of negative mindedness and losing ratio as its provably fair. but i understand what your getting at  ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/08/2019 at 20:27, sheenaz.bay said:

this is just experience, every time I play and think of victory, I always lose, but when I play without burden, don't think about anything, play relaxed, I actually win big, I can't be sure that those are the factors of victory and defeat, everything back to rolls and luck

It may be, but I'm getting more and more convinced that all my notes and analysis on the last posts, plays and everything else in my playing time are telling me in one word that I shouldn't bet everything on a single bet, I must not break the rules that I set for myself, and it will save me from losing. I will follow this forward more closely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do notice that it seems a lot of the folks are pessimistic as well, but I'm not sure that that alone makes them lose.  Just as I am not sure that being optimistic will make us win.  I do think most of the players that go in assuming they will lose and that have a negative attitude normally are the ones that come in with no plans, no goal, and therefore do not necessarily know how to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

It may be, but I'm getting more and more convinced that all my notes and analysis on the last posts, plays and everything else in my playing time are telling me in one word that I shouldn't bet everything on a single bet, I must not break the rules that I set for myself, and it will save me from losing. I will follow this forward more closely.

I am becoming a firm believer as well that analyzing my bets, playing patterns, and plans/goals has made me a much more consistent player.  This in turn should hopefully make me a more consistent winner as well, I hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah it's true that negativity could be bad for your mindset , but i think we all have different experiences so it's better to be not influenced by such people , just do your thing as usual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrNice23 said:

Yeah it's true that negativity could be bad for your mindset , but i think we all have different experiences so it's better to be not influenced by such people , just do your thing as usual.

Agreed, we just have to go about doing our own thing and not let them influence us in any way.  There is way too much negativity in the world, we just have to do our best to avoid it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, williamsh said:

I don't think winning or losing is tied up to a specific believe. It is purely random, so with that it means you could be lucky or unlucky, regardless of your positive or negative mindset.

I do agree with this to a certain extent.  However, in the past if I got frustrated with long losing streaks and it would sometimes cause me to make foolish bets and lose.  The mindset itself does not affect the outcome of the roll, but can cause bad decision making.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Play daily with little amount and learn how gambling work here, if u think u will become rich from here u r at wrong place. Here u will lose when u become greedy and win little when u play with patience, that is rare with many gamblers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/08/2019 at 11:43, Chikou1306 said:

no, they are negative lucky people, thats all.

Yes, with that they live the cycle of defeat, and they earn little or rarely win. I am convinced by all my wins in all casinos that I play that negative people who are cursing, complaining, fighting or in negative vibs only tend to go to the negative vib. They fail to go to the bright side of the win because they lack focus and attention in the game, and as a result lose massively.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh yes, sure, with each loss the person sinks deeper, and not stop !!!, continues playing and losing and complaining, comes to be funny but true, the person enters a vicious cycle in the mind itself, has to have a strong mind !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/08/2019 at 00:49, @SOLO@ said:

Play daily with little amount and learn how gambling work here, if u think u will become rich from here u r at wrong place. Here u will lose when u become greedy and win little when u play with patience, that is rare with many gamblers.

very agree with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

like traders said. if we want our merchandise to sell, we must put our soul in our trade and be sure that our merchandise is sure to sell and attract buyers.

Likewise with gambling, how can you win if you yourself do not put your soul on the beat of your dice and your confidence in betting. it must and must be done to achieve victory .. confidence in yourself and dismiss the words of people who do not believe in our choices when betting is the main factor to win in gambling.
if everything has been applied (placing the soul in the bet, confidence in yourself will win and not so ignoring the words of people against our choices when gambling) towards yourself, the last is good luck ... lots of praying in order to achieve absolute victory in gambling...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

like traders said. if we want our merchandise to sell, we must put our soul in our trade and be sure that our merchandise is sure to sell and attract buyers.

Likewise with gambling, how can you win if you yourself do not put your soul on the beat of your dice and your confidence in betting. it must and must be done to achieve victory .. confidence in yourself and dismiss the words of people who do not believe in our choices when betting is the main factor to win in gambling.
if everything has been applied (placing the soul in the bet, confidence in yourself will win and not so ignoring the words of people against our choices when gambling) towards yourself, the last is good luck ... lots of praying in order to achieve absolute victory in gambling...

what you say is true, I'm sure all gamblers hope to win. especially gamblers who have a great balance, they certainly have the confidence as you said, they have all their souls to gamble and are sure to win because they have a great balance, but after all, this is gambling not trading, there is a house edge that always beats us, we don't know roll calculation, red count calculation, house edge win percentage is bigger than gambler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/08/2019 at 13:49, @SOLO@ said:

Play daily with little amount and learn how gambling work here, if u think u will become rich from here u r at wrong place. Here u will lose when u become greedy and win little when u play with patience, that is rare with many gamblers.

This is the key, realizing that in the vast majority of cases people think they are going to get rich quickly when they first come here.  We have to realize this will very likely not happen and have the patience to grow our funds gradually and not be too greedy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

what you say is true, I'm sure all gamblers hope to win. especially gamblers who have a great balance, they certainly have the confidence as you said, they have all their souls to gamble and are sure to win because they have a great balance, but after all, this is gambling not trading, there is a house edge that always beats us, we don't know roll calculation, red count calculation, house edge win percentage is bigger than gambler

hmmm ... is that 1% house edge?
many gamblers don't think too much about it. The edge of the house is the percentage of casino rights won. It is true ... that is the profit that the casino takes from the players ... indeed we cannot predict it, and I am sure that no gambler will be able to pass / beat the existing house edge ...

but, even so, who do super large bets and small bets, the percentage and calculation of house energy is much different ... just pray that our seed is not one of the targets that will be sucked up by the casino ... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/08/2019 at 00:14, Eminx3 said:

there may be a correlation between the two, but i would think that there shouldnt be any causation between the relationship of negative mindedness and losing ratio as its provably fair. but i understand what your getting at  ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎

It's all can happen and anything is also possible, I'm not negative, I'm just thinking how people think or act in a casino, I always play positive mind, like I said I don't come in to play low spirits or with thoughts that get me make them think of bad things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/08/2019 at 11:38, CntryBoy said:

I do notice that it seems a lot of the folks are pessimistic as well, but I'm not sure that that alone makes them lose.  Just as I am not sure that being optimistic will make us win.  I do think most of the players that go in assuming they will lose and that have a negative attitude normally are the ones that come in with no plans, no goal, and therefore do not necessarily know how to win.

Great words, that's exactly what I think too. We won't always win no matter how positive we are thinking, because we know the game changes in a matter of seconds. But it's important to be well, happy and thinking about winning, I think it's a start. Thanks for your feedback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My friend said that gambling is the thing that kills many people in the world. maybe my friend has lost a lot of money so he has bad thoughts about gambling. Truly gambling is an entertainment and does not make everyone rich
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/08/2019 at 02:27, sheenaz.bay said:

this is just experience, every time I play and think of victory, I always lose, but when I play without burden, don't think about anything, play relaxed, I actually win big, I can't be sure that those are the factors of victory and defeat, everything back to rolls and luck

yeah, maybe we just  when we win we are relaxed, becouse we feel insidee we gonna win, idk its weird.  but it happens most of the time, i havent won when i believed i cant,  and when i won, i  was relax and felt i can win too..    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, surely, negative people spread very fast too, if you lose, blame the player, not the game, and yes, house always wins, so if you're thinking to 3x your balance it is not likely to happen, but if you want a profit of like 20% of your initial deposit, then it's very much possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×