Eminx3

Prime Dice Dreams and Nightmares

On 10/10/2019 at 16:54, @zulfandina said:

I have experienced this, but not when I bet on primedice, but when I was out of town in the framework of service. maybe because it has been almost 4 days I did not bet on primedice, so I miss and miss to play in primedice, but circumstances do not allow. and maybe because of this longing of heart to want to play in primedice, finally carried away by a dream, unfortunately in my dream I did not win the bet, but precisely because of the bet on primedice my debt became piled up very much in my dream

lol, so thats not a  dream but a nightmare,and i guess you are very addicted, only 4 days,lol... but interesting..   i wouldnt say thats  healthy  tho.

On 13/08/2019 at 09:27, syllable said:

I used to play a lot of dice games at other websites. This is the first time I tried playing dice on primedice. hope i won't have nightmares :D:D 

well if you could control yourself, and did not go greedy when u make profits, you wont have nightmares but good dreams,, if you  wanted more and more every time you make profit then the edge will get you busted, and then your dreams will turn to nightmares :) 

46 minutes ago, Shillex said:

you know that sound PD makes when you lose? ... thats what my nightmares are made of...

haha, that has to be horrible. didnt they update it latelly, do you have both (sometimes one sometimes otherr) or the newer sound always?

6 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

well if you could control yourself, and did not go greedy when u make profits, you wont have nightmares but good dreams,, if you  wanted more and more every time you make profit then the edge will get you busted, and then your dreams will turn to nightmares :) 

if i win, i probably wont have dreams, but if i lose i will have nightmares,  so just becouse i want to have "dreams"  while sleeping about  primedice, i should always lose :D well that might be a  good idea. lol

On 12/08/2019 at 06:10, yomzkie said:

It happened to me too, my dream was playing a small amount of btc and made it to decent amount 2,3 or 4 bitcoins cant remember how much it was

but then after that i suddenly woke up in hurry believing it was true but not lol, im trying to go back to bed because that was an awesome dream

but didnt manage to make a sleep again :D

This is one dream hard, need much time for play, luck and one good seed for combine that you strategy. Best luck for you Yom.

On 12/10/2019 at 16:31, Cat4Life said:

lol, so thats not a  dream but a nightmare,and i guess you are very addicted, only 4 days,lol... but interesting..   i wouldnt say thats  healthy  tho.

yeah, that's what I experienced in my dream after I couldn't bet on primedice for 4 days, but fortunately it only existed in dreams. if you spend your life in real life betting on primedice, the opposite is true. It's not my debt that is piling up because of the bets I made at Primedice, but instead my debt is paid off thanks to the winnings that I get from Primedice.
and as you said, it was indeed my worst nightmare about primedice. and I hope that will not happen in real life one day, because being in debt is very painful, even more painful than death

On 06/08/2019 at 17:37, CntryBoy said:

I have had dreams in the past about PD, but none recently.  The dreams always seem to be good, and the reality is the nightmare! lol.  I always win big in the dreams, but unfortunately they have not yet come true, but I guess we just never know what will happen at any given time.

I have one dream here, make in one day 1BTC. Now in the real life one day i dream with primedice that I will win put 500k in one single bet 9900x, i not try because i know that the dreams sometime is one product fake of the mind.

Hello!
I have lost count of how many times I dreamed of big gains! I once dreamed that 1 btc appeared in my wallet (probably someone very generous), the funny thing is that when I woke up, I went to check my wallet imagining that it really happened! hahaha

It's good to dream about it, but the worst part is it didn't happen, lol

:)

On 14/10/2019 at 12:16, JohnShelby said:

Hello!
I have lost count of how many times I dreamed of big gains! I once dreamed that 1 btc appeared in my wallet (probably someone very generous), the funny thing is that when I woke up, I went to check my wallet imagining that it really happened! hahaha

I also dreamed of getting lots of btc a few times, but I dreamed I was hit on a big multiplier and got a lot of btc. but all of that is just a dream and I don't know when that dream will come true. I hope one day I can win lots of BTC

51 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I hope one day I can win lots of BTC

This is everyone's wish :)

Or for some just make good profits! Nothing too exaggerated! Myself while making a profit, I'll be happy :)

On 14/10/2019 at 12:16, JohnShelby said:

Hello!

hahaha .. did you really go check your wallet for a moment when you wake up from your sleep? Hmmm....
dreams are flower beds. but even so many dreams that occur when you fall asleep can become reality in real life. therefore I hope you do not underestimate the dream, because it could be that it will indeed happen in real life, but it still needs an effort to make it happen

From the start of playing I was dreaming that I hit something big, something that I didn't expect to happen, always and always, even I'm awake still dreaming lol haha, before going to bed thinking about how it will happen or someone tip or fall from the clouds like rain ? Haha I know it was just 99.99% never gonna happen like hitting of  0.00/99.99%, but we don't know someday rish player become drunk and accidentally hit the magic button hahaha, btw just keep on dreaming, never lose hope, Good luck everyone :)

11 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

did you really go check your wallet for a moment when you wake up from your sleep?

Hhahaha yes, I did that. It all seemed so real that I went to check

11 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

I hope you do not underestimate the dream, because it could be that it will indeed happen in real life, but it still needs an effort to make it happen

Thank you so much for the tip friend, I certainly will not underestimate. Dreams can even tell us something that can happen, so come on! We can not give up

12 hours ago, donreyadano said:

From the start of playing I was dreaming that I hit something big, something that I didn't expect to happen, always and always, even I'm awake still dreaming lol haha, before going to bed thinking about how it will happen or someone tip or fall from the clouds like rain ? Haha I know it was just 99.99% never gonna happen like hitting of  0.00/99.99%, but we don't know someday rish player become drunk and accidentally hit the magic button hahaha, btw just keep on dreaming, never lose hope, Good luck everyone :)

dreams are sometimes annoying, why do you have to wake up from that dream empty-handed ... why when you wake up from that dream don't bring some btc in your wallet?
if only it really happened, maybe I was separated from the story of the economic hardship that I'm experiencing right now

Nah I don't take gambling too much seriously in my mind before going to sleep. So haven't seen in dream that I'm doing gambling. But you have a nice dream. Wish if it could true! Think much about gambling and winning huge before sleep you may see that dream again. 

On 09/08/2019 at 08:00, MrNice23 said:

I totally agree you @cagulada79 , Primedice is not for people who has no patience, i'm trying to to be more patient , but nothing is working .

When i start a session i'm a full of hope and i'm quiet patient i guess but then i lose my temper, after getting massive red streaks.

Yeah if one person not have patience, then the defeat come fast. I learn this is the strong mode crying when the first i lost 0.99 eth trying all in one in payout 1.22x. Never more i run the fast bet, go slow and calm for not make more mistake and wrong error like this that i say. Never more go forget this.

Hehe unfortunately more nightmares than dreams. I don't remember last time when i was happy about my deposit here or happy about anything regarding primedice :)). 

2 days ago i was even happy with a 10$ profit after 4 hours with dicebot... even if i lost like 400$ a few hours before. 

Dreams vs nightmares? I go way more with nightmares.

It really happens to people addicted to something. Like when you are addicted to video games you will dream being part of it. When you are addicted of gambling you will dream of winning or losing big with games you always played. I remember when I dreamt playing PD with just one roll and hit 1 btc profit. 

I've played a substantial amount of PD (over 1 mil bets in btc) but I cannot say i've ever had a dream about it lol. I'd be pretty worried about my sanity if I did tbh, I get plenty of it wide awake, no need for me to also feel the bust while im supposed to be resting!