JstLikeMagyk

Top 5 Tron based gambling coins reach 100M market cap

https://www.cryptogamblingnews.com/tron-gambling-coins-100-million-market-cap/

Trons gambling coins based on smart contracts have managed to reach 100million dollars in market cap roughly 7% of Trons total market cap itself this is slightly impressive in my opinion considering it's a hyped up shit coin that basically aims to be what ethereum already is. It's reading things like this that make me think regulation really is needed for the amount of money grab alt coins there are out there or even over lapsing coins which is more what Tron is and I don't think they wouldn't have known that starting it up.

It really is crazy to see the increase in the number of different places to gamble with crypto.  There have been a few of the Tron coins that have really been hyped up recently with their own targeted gambling sites.  I wonder if this would still be the case if Tron was incorporated on any of the already big crypto sites like PD or Stake, not that I think it should be.  It just seems they are trying to carve out their own niche so to speak.

So many coins currently active are likely to be lost in the process, especially if they are weak projects without proper support or plans for the future. However, there are many people who are very confident that TRON will not be among them and that this coin has a good chance of becoming one of the most dominant cryptos in the future.

21 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

So many coins currently active are likely to be lost in the process, especially if they are weak projects without proper support or plans for the future. However, there are many people who are very confident that TRON will not be among them and that this coin has a good chance of becoming one of the most dominant cryptos in the future.

That is the way it seems to me as well.  I am not a big holder of Tron, but I really think it could be one of the major players down the line.