tapazkie25

Best Betting Strategies?

Do you think there is a best possible betting strategy here in Primedice?

Been using PO starting from minimum up to as high as 25 but red flags attack as many as 50 ruin the roll. :)

Share your thoughts guys. Hope can learn from that mistake.. thanks..

first learn about play patterns and strategies ...
I played at payout 33x, base bet 0.00000011 btc, onlose 7%, stop on profit 0.00000100. capital bet at the beginning of 0.00060000 btc. only 38 rolls I've found the green line. then I move to payout 18.02x, basebet 0.00000111 btc, onlose 11%, stop on profit 0.00000100 btc. on the 27th roll I found the green line ...

there was a time when strategies were profitable. There is also a period where the strategy does not match the seed which ultimately destroys all existing coins.
good luck, friend ..
never give up ... keep trying ... 9_9

I use that too @singpays. Good one, love it so much) But to be honest @tapazkie25 its up to you to decide what to do with your precious coins. All strats are good and bad at some point just do what you think is right and enjoy the game.

Any strategy will ruin you sooner or later. I prefer to hunt for high multipliers at low rates. And also, when I play simply, I often change the size of the bet and the multiplier, and this works from time to time.

I have a new strategy for dicebot that seems to be working really well it's 73.335 % win chance 395% increase on loss then go to stop settings and select reset every 4 rolls

I've been mucking around with stopping on 5losses in a row then I up the bet from very low starting bet around 3% of my balance to around 10-12% of my balance for about 20 rolls but I've seen multiple sets of 2 5loss streaks in a row within 1000 rolls so be wary. :)

http://prntscr.com/op1zh8

I want to do a long roll so I will adjust my balance so I can hold 15x of the payout amount. For example, I look for payout 11 then I will hold red as much as 165 rolls, although I know it's still not enough to hold that much red with 11x payout

9 hours ago, singpays said:

this is my boss strategy all time sucess but this time fail me 😓

image.thumb.png.94e68fa38ea58af40c6249a954a170c5.png

bad day bad loss :D

Woah, really bad run here.  Looks like you're using 1.55x with a 200% increase on loss?  Is that correct.

I also do not think there is a "best strategy" as they will almost all surely fail in the long run.  We just have to hope we can find one that works really well for a while and take of advantage of it.  The one I usually have the best short runs with is 3.3x and a 60% increase on loss.

Even though it doesnt make a profit on every single green over all. but sometimes i like to to do 3.75x and on loss increase 16% of your base bet.
You should try it out and everytime you 1/2 win your starting balance, switch 🔄᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ sides and increase the bb by 15% as well...  

works wonders for me at times... 

8 hours ago, paddyspub said:

I use that too @singpays. Good one, love it so much) But to be honest @tapazkie25 its up to you to decide what to do with your precious coins. All strats are good and bad at some point just do what you think is right and enjoy the game.

many time i up this strategy but some time fail , see when have again i will try again and i share my pic also :)

i up in alt 27ltc same setting i start with 1ltc and 27ltc , but alt gone same happines :D

image.thumb.png.b69f5b84f7e74cd5638479752134e262.png

8 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

I have a new strategy for dicebot that seems to be working really well it's 73.335 % win chance 395% increase on loss then go to stop settings and select reset every 4 rolls

I've been mucking around with stopping on 5losses in a row then I up the bet from very low starting bet around 3% of my balance to around 10-12% of my balance for about 20 rolls but I've seen multiple sets of 2 5loss streaks in a row within 1000 rolls so be wary. :)

http://prntscr.com/op1zh8

That is a new and interesting strategy to me.  I have also seen 5-6 reds in a row on similar win percentage bets.  Betting 10-12% of your bankroll is surely risky but can definitely pay off if you hit a green streak at the right time.

The best strategy is the one that works for you most consistently - I think different strategies can work for certain people and not for others. For example, some strategies may require more patience while others may require you to act on impulse. My thing is if you find a strat that starts working for you repeatedly, keep on using it. As they say, there's no need to reinvent the wheel. I think players put too much emphasis on finding the latest and greatest strat rather than focusing on the ones that already work for them and trying to perfect implementing it.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

21 hours ago, tapazkie25 said:

Do you think there is a best possible betting strategy here in Primedice?

Been using PO starting from minimum up to as high as 25 but red flags attack as many as 50 ruin the roll. :)

Share your thoughts guys. Hope can learn from that mistake.. thanks..

my experience of the best game technique is self-control. From today's profit if it exceeds the capital there are two or three times that there is enough to be able to stop and come back tomorrow to start a new game, there is an experience that everyone may experience like me with use all balances to double it and only defeat will be gained http://prntscr.com/opdhdp. I hope there are experiences that can be taken from this :)

amen that ^...
all strategies reuiQuire without a doubt ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎humans behind the screeen who have self control and will stick to the plan... always follow your plan before you strart and a set stop point MUST be chosen and stuck to.🆗

On 07/08/2019 at 17:27, dikarico said:

my experience of the best game technique is self-control. From today's profit if it exceeds the capital there are two or three times that there is enough to be able to stop and come back tomorrow to start a new game, there is an experience that everyone may experience like me with use all balances to double it and only defeat will be gained http://prntscr.com/opdhdp. I hope there are experiences that can be taken from this :)

do you usually just try make the same amount of profit each day ?

On 07/08/2019 at 02:46, Eminx3 said:

Even though it doesnt make a profit on every single green over all. but sometimes i like to to do 3.75x and on loss increase 16% of your base bet.
You should try it out and everytime you 1/2 win your starting balance, switch 🔄᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ sides and increase the bb by 15% as well...  

works wonders for me at times... 

if the bet on the payout is 3.75x, with 16% onlose, isn't that too low and unprofitable? according to my calculations, the onlose is too low ...

if betting on a payout 3.6x times requires a minimum of 37% of the costs, while normally 40%. But, I'll count it back again ... am I wrong ... or are you ... :/

self control and play with your 10% balance, if u lose play with 9% of ur balance and so on this will teach u how u have self control and u can learn from ur mistakes. some how if u reach @ 1% of ur balance then take rest check ur mistakes in detail. best way is to make ur own strategies.

16 minutes ago, @SOLO@ said:

self control and play with your 10% balance, if u lose play with 9% of ur balance and so on this will teach u how u have self control and u can learn from ur mistakes. some how if u reach @ 1% of ur balance then take rest check ur mistakes in detail. best way is to make ur own strategies.

here, in this forum that we love, we share dozens of tricks and strategies for betting on primedice ... although many have practiced these tricks and strategies and many also acknowledge the truth, there are still one or two people who actually just the opposite .. not the luck he found, but instead the destruction he got
so ... no matter how good the tricks and strategies are, everything returns to that person's luck.

this is where the sentence starts to believe in your ability and self .. it all happens because someone's luck is different .. the best trick is yourself, try to experiment in developing strategies in betting .. see examples of various tricks and strategies in share by friends in this forum ... take the comparison ... learn the calculation patterns ... and there are many other things that haven't been solved yet... ^_^

4 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

if the bet on the payout is 3.75x, with 16% onlose, isn't that too low and unprofitable? according to my calculations, the onlose is too low ...

if betting on a payout 3.6x times requires a minimum of 37% of the costs, while normally 40%. But, I'll count it back again ... am I wrong ... or are you ... :/

I would have to agree that 16% on 3.75x is too low to be profitable.  I routinely play 3.3x with 60% increase, so I would say on 3.75x it should be more like 50%.

Each has its own strategy. But as practice shows, to win really only at a short distance and at the same time you need to constantly use different methods and alternate.

I stick to my comfort zone of betting abysmal bet (despite my balance being too high compared to it) and then setting it on auto (for example, 0.000004 XRP on 1.32x and leave my phone turned on all day). I yield some but perhaps insignificant for some people here. 

At the end of the day, after all, I still earn (although not much but still a bonus) plus I have had my fun. Double win for me! (Yeah sure, call me weird.) 😂

13 hours ago, Angela said:

I stick to my comfort zone of betting abysmal bet (despite my balance being too high compared to it) and then setting it on auto (for example, 0.000004 XRP on 1.32x and leave my phone turned on all day). I yield some but perhaps insignificant for some people here. 

At the end of the day, after all, I still earn (although not much but still a bonus) plus I have had my fun. Double win for me! (Yeah sure, call me weird.) 😂

Is it worth it? In my opinion, such a small profit does not even deserve the charge of your battery.