bitboy26

Primedice faucet

58 minutes ago, bitboy26 said:

yes  .just like what you read im asking for the reason/s why i dont see the faucet on primedice anymore ?  im not abusing it because i know that i wont get anywhere even if i abuse it  .

i really  dont know, they could have kept like 1.  or 0.1 dogecoin... to test strategies.. but well i dont know. maybe something happened,maybe someone abused it too much, i dont know,not sure myself.

faucet for me is only for beginners to try the game, but right now, even without balance players can try the game. deactivating the faucet is not a big problem, because I have never used it, and to get our faucet balance, it must be 0, and that is very rare, I rarely have a balance of 0, instead of hoping for a faucet whose value is insignificant, I hope to expect from rain or results from the forum

Probably because it was worthless to begin with. The amounts were far too low for them to be worth anything. Instead of faucets, PD offers promotions through coupons and rakebacks once you've bet enough here, which I actually prefer.

well faucet has been there for years, and it was there to test the game and not to make profit, and since there are many ways to get balance to test it, ( chat rains, forum credits, forum giveaways...) there is no need for faucet anymore, and those who want to play and make a good profit, they will need to make deposits.

And who needs a faucet if he gives 1 satoshi. I do not see the point in this faucet. Is this amount of 1 satoshi really changing your life. It was high time to remove it, because it attracts only those who abuse it.

It had to removed because it was being abused. Blame those who did with multiple accounts for this move from administration. However you have so many methods to get some free satoshis to play with if you know what to keep track of. Considering what the faucet gave per claim, you can earn a lot more by posting in the forum, participating in giveaways, social media promotions, email promotions.

it is true that there are some people who abuse the faucet but who are affected by everything in Primdice, hopefully the forum reward also does not suffer the same fate as the faucet that was removed, because if that happens I think this forum will be quiet

Rip my faucet boy, this was the only thing that grabbed my attetion at the start, I wouldn't stay on the site if not the 150 satoshi faucet and the thoughts that I can become rich with this, those were the days when I made that 150 satoshi to 200k and withdraw, damn...

Faucet became useless anyway, if you want to test strats you can use rains instead.. Forum is also a nice way to get some sats if you are not too lazy to contribute, and if you verify your Primedice account with an email,  you will also benefit by receiving bonuses.

The faucet wasn’t necessary for me recently (before it was removed). I myself remember the times when there were 300 satoshi on the faucet and then it was possible to rise, and then most of my friends did not deposit. And now there were 100 satoshi with the faucet it’s like norms, but I didn’t take them, because I basically deposited and played with my own money, and the fact that the faucet became from 100 to 1 fell, it was already clear.

I think some people have no good sense of use, and as a result the faucet has been closed. I no longer used the faucet for a long time because I set a goal of never betting all my money on a single bet. This frees me from losing everything and trying the faucet.

On the other hand, the excellent answers have already been given by Ultrachief who really said what needed to be said.

15 hours ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

Rip my faucet boy, this was the only thing that grabbed my attetion at the start, I wouldn't stay on the site if not the 150 satoshi faucet and the thoughts that I can become rich with this, those were the days when I made that 150 satoshi to 200k and withdraw, damn...

really ? thats too impossible   . how many winning streak did you made ?  i dont think that you can win at all times if you will maxed out your bets just to reach the withdrawal limit  .

19 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

right now, even without balance players can try the game.

i didnt know it before but thanks for the info  . ill try it for testing my new strategies  .

17 hours ago, UltraChief said:

It had to removed because it was being abused. Blame those who did with multiple accounts for this move from administration. However you have so many methods to get some free satoshis to play with if you know what to keep track of. Considering what the faucet gave per claim, you can earn a lot more by posting in the forum, participating in giveaways, social media promotions, email promotions.

know i now  . thanks for the answer ...  

i dont really get it why they erased the Faucets. but i think it because the faucet is very low to claim and also there is no one use faucet to play. so maybe they decided to delete the Faucet instead

Only faucet will be good in 2013 2014 2015 2016 thats it 2017 or 2018 2019 i u using 10satoshi faucet ur wasted time better u can find job 😂

good experience on faucet  2013 14 or 15 :D

On 07/08/2019 at 12:48, davincuy said:

i dont really get it why they erased the Faucets. but i think it because the faucet is very low to claim and also there is no one use faucet to play. so maybe they decided to delete the Faucet instead

I agree with you, not only is the faucet small, but the faucet can only be claimed if our balance is 0. So the faucet is deactivated for me, it doesn't really matter, because there is a rain and a forum that can replace the faucet itself

I heard the team said the faucet was closed due to abuse. I don't know the exact reason but I guess it's because some dudes used to claim it and immediately bet all-in 99x (or maybe 990x) and repeat it over and over endlessly. And that's not what the faucet was created for.

the faucet has been removed .. yeah that's right ..
this all happened because of the mistakes of some people who tried to take advantage of the presence of the faucet on this site (primedice).
the real purpose of this faucet is just to test a gambler on the dice / bet before he actually bet using the actual bet (betting using coins obtained when making a deposit) ..

but some people who are here are trying to make a fortune by betting using the coins they get from the faucet. by making bets on the 9900x payout, and bets are made using all the coins he gets from the faucet (all in faucet) ... and this is done repeatedly, until he finds the green line ..

they do not realize the meaning of the faucet actually ... in the end, we who are also here, bet here, take part in receiving his reply (can't use the faucet) because of the act of those who are not responsible.

3 hours ago, eurotool said:

I signed up in 2014 and the website used to have a nice faucet, but I can't find it anymore.

oh ur old player what ur pd name , hope u remember me , faucet no more lol , u chat and get some rain and tips so use , all time faucet is bad :D

I think faucet is for me is for testing. Its open when balances is zero. This is one way of promoting business or anything that is making products known by.

Faucet if Empty in ur balance it means u lossed and it goes to primedice again. Faucet is just like borrowing in order to try their products.

I think I know what he have done (whoever abused it). You could actually create a lot of accounts and then create a pyramid-style of betting (2x is ideal). Imagine this, with a balance of 0.000001 BTC, it would only take 18 streaks of correct 2x rolls on a certain account for 0.32 BTC. But, rolling and hope for 18 streaks of green to appear is virtually impossible (if not very difficult) so what could someone actually do is to-

1. Put all accounts to test under 2x then throw away those who will bust (encounter red for the first time);

2. Set the "survivors" aside; and,

3. Repeat 1 and 2 again and again until only one account survives (which will be the tip of the pyramid which obviously will have the highest balance).