Jump to content
JstLikeMagyk

Ltc halving success/ Ltc hits $100

Recommended Posts

https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/08/06/litecoin-climbs-past-100-after-successful-halving-will-the-surge-continue/

 

This morning we saw the successful halving of Ltc and within a couple of hours the price was up over $100 at the same time bitcoin was also making a bearish run at $12 k analysts are conflicted about what the cause of ltc seeing a pretty tidy rise of 6% on it's daily low I personally think it's due to the halving as all coins with a strong trade volume seems to follow this trend on halving events but that's just my opinion what do you guys think ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ltc hit in like 0.015btc so is good in $$$$ many time ltc hits 100$ under its run to increases on btc so its good success or if 20k$ btc price up so its up 200$ also this good sucess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, singpays said:

Ltc hit in like 0.015btc so is good in $$$$ many time ltc hits 100$ under its run to increases on btc so its good success or if 20k$ btc price up so its up 200$ also this good sucess

definitely a good time for anyone who trades to keep a close eye on it I'm not going to hedge any quick bets on it this time as I'm still learning but it's interesting enough to see the buy and sell wall for events like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, williamsh said:

People generally view a coin halving as a bad thing, but it usually just shows how scarce the coin really is, thus making it more valuable than before the halving.

oh i i dont know about all that, a coin, any coin that is not btc all᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ depends on btc price at the end of the day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/08/2019 at 22:55, JstLikeMagyk said:

https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/08/06/litecoin-climbs-past-100-after-successful-halving-will-the-surge-continue/

 

This morning we saw the successful halving of Ltc and within a couple of hours the price was up over $100 at the same time bitcoin was also making a bearish run at $12 k analysts are conflicted about what the cause of ltc seeing a pretty tidy rise of 6% on it's daily low I personally think it's due to the halving as all coins with a strong trade volume seems to follow this trend on halving events but that's just my opinion what do you guys think ?

 

I think the momentum is rocking the world financial market a lot. I think the moment I win I will save a little litecoin, but first I need to make a big win to increase my winnings in all currencies. However, I think litecoin are rising and making up for investing in this currency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/08/2019 at 16:20, williamsh said:

People generally view a coin halving as a bad thing, but it usually just shows how scarce the coin really is, thus making it more valuable than before the halving.

This is the way I see it as well.  With the number of available coins declining almost every day, it does point to how more and more these coins will become less and less available.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/08/2019 at 00:22, JstLikeMagyk said:

Litecoin has always had a price that heavily correlates with the bitcoin price trends, The technology is very similar and many implementations to the blockchain have been tested via litecoin first so I definitely think it's not an altcoin that will be gone by tomorrow.

I think so as well.  I am one that HODLs quite a bit of LTC as I don't see it going anywhere.  It will be one of the most reliable investments in the future in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i really wish ltc breaks its reccord (180$) after crashing to 25$ few months ago, i enjoy watching it rising. in the other side i dont know why eth is crashing more ! i really want it to rise and go back to 300$

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a while ago litecoin had risen to $ 25- $ 27. This is indeed a significant charm ... and is likely to follow ethereum ...
Price increases and price reductions in cryptocurrency today are difficult to predict. but yes ... litecoin never scent cryptokurrency because of its price that had risen to rival its celebrities

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, all the coins went down, but what is the reason?
I hope LTC still shows growth. If bitcoin will grow in price, then I think that the other altcoins will also begin to grow in price. It seems to me that there is no choice and you just need to wait for when this happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×